Author Topic: In Fity Years We'll All Be Chicks  (Read 10913 times)

Offline Bodadh

• Not in the mood!
In Fity Years We'll All Be Chicks
« on: June 25, 2011, 02:07:28 AM »
Ok, I know. He is not everyone cup of tea. In fact for years I couldn't stand the man from what little I saw of him on TV or heard on the radio. But I was sitting in a airport one night and had just finished Unspeakable Truths by Greg Gutfeld and started looking on my Kindle for something else. In Fifty Years was recommended though Unspeakable Truths and it had so many positive reviews I gave it a shot.

I was not disappointed. He talked about his unmotivated family and the fact he graduated illiterate and decided he didn't what the kind of life his family had. Years of hard work, taking chances, and working with what he had till he made it was a fascinating story. And it is all done with good humor.

Some of you might not give him a go after hearing about Titus on his pod cast a few weeks ago, but just a few days before they he had Andrew Breitbart and they both had a great time. Don't judge him too harshly by some of his guest. Politically he is more right leaning libertarian.

http://www.amazon.com/Fifty-Years-Well-Chicks-ebook/dp/B003F3PLOE/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1308984548&sr=1-1
A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi

Offline Bodadh

• Not in the mood!
Re: In Fity Years We'll All Be Chicks
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 03:36:24 AM »
I wish I could edit this to actually put in Adam Corolla's name. Not sure what is going on there. :thatsright:

Beware when you post early in the morning or late at night. :yawn:
A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi

Offline unbiased

Re: In Fity Years We'll All Be Chicks
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 04:24:19 PM »
I read that book about a month ago. I loved it!! Dude is hilarious. You don't have to agree with all his views to find this book entertaining. What I liked most is that he isn't politically correct!! Funny, funny book.

And, I got it at the library so it doesn't even cost money.
Once you have wrestled, everything else in life is easy.