Author Topic: Should Hillary run again in 2020?  (Read 752 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Should Hillary run again in 2020?
« on: January 16, 2019, 10:00:18 PM »
gyroscope (1,419 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211677025

what say you?

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Downtown Hound (10,975 posts)

17. I think she should

I also know I'm in the minority. But I think this for two reasons. Number one is she would make a great president. Number two is her winning would be the ultimate **** you to Trump and his Pod People followers.

Wed Jan 16, 2019, 03:10 AM
Star Member Hekate (52,902 posts)

18. Hasn't she suffered enough for our sins?

StevieM (8,258 posts)

99. She ran a good enough campaign that she would have destroyed her opponent had it not been for Comey.

That was his election, from start to finish.

Star Member MrsCoffee (2,342 posts)

36. She won the last election. But please, start a thread so same folks can say how unelectable she is.

Same predictable crap gets spewed every time. Because people never get tired of showing ignorance and hate toward strong brilliant women.

She should do whatever the **** she wants.

70. I'm 99.99999999999999% sure you did not count all the votes even once.

I’m also 99.999999999999% sure that Republicans lied, cheated and committed treason.

What you counted was the fake numbers manufactured in areas controlled by Republicans to tilt the EC in individual 1’s favor.

But yeah, you go with your doctored version of reality.

zipplewrath (13,793 posts)

72. No one doctored the EC

Yes, the Trump Campaign committed treason. And the act we are discussing is cooperating with the Russians to make their efforts effective and convincing 80,000 people in about 3 states vote against their own interests. And goodness knows they've done an effective job of voter suppression.

But I did count all the EC votes, and it wasn't even close.

73. An act cooperating with other Republicans/Russian agents to make sure there were no recounts.

You have no idea what the real vote count was because we weren’t allowed to count the votes.

The act of cooperation with Russia was also to get the voting data to determine what numbers they were going to have to change and make up.

I laugh at anyone who believes that Trump legitimately won the EC or anything else.

:mental:

86. And if they knew what we know today, that wouldn't have ever happened.

Look... just because it was a successful theft, doesn't mean that the thief rightly owns the property he stole.

For ****'s sake.

89. Ok. You are probably the only Democrat in America that doesn't believe Donald Trump stole the

election or that it was theft.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you weren't a big Hillary supporter.

I'm also going to bet that Robert Mueller has the proof you are looking for.

106. They found altered ballots in the primaries, can't imagine folks didn't do the same in the general.

By the way, you can’t find altered ballots if no one looks.

134. We are talking about election fraud. Republicans talk about voter fraud.

Any attempt to alter election results is election fraud, not voter fraud.

Durham election worker was found guilty of running provisional ballots through multiple times and disappearing others. You really think that was limited to the primaries or NC?

But no recounts means we will never know, right? Why do you think the Republicans go to court to try to stop the vote counts?

136. Russia hacked into at least 39 state voting systems.

I'm not dubious at all.

:thatsright:

141. So you have confidence in the U.S. voting system?

After what happened in Georgia and again in Florida just last year?

Well then, I guess we have nothing to worry about.   

Me, I'll still advocate for hand counted paper ballots everywhere.

Crutchez_CuiBono (7,075 posts)

39. YES! If she never gets to be dons replacement. She won. Since when does America cheat

it's winners? She won. remember that. America is fair and kind and just. She deserves to be president. Sets a bad precedent. If she were you? what would you expect? The biggest rip off in the world and she got cheated, and so did we. She knows where the bodies are buried, and the gop would tremble...again.

Star Member EffieBlack (12,071 posts)

53. Any Democrat's strategy to get elected would have failed in 2016

Because no matter what they did, the Russians and the other bad players would have adjusted their cheating to overcome it. That's how cheating works.

But, by all means, let's pretend that it was Hillary's fault that a foreign government stole the election.

59. She would have won the election and become president, notwithstanding any mistakes (which EVERY

campaign has). No candidate ever runs a perfect campaign and local and state campaigns and others involved ALWAYS complain and second guess the national campaign - that's nothing new. Winning campaigns win despite their mistakes, never because their campaign was perfect.

The ONLY reason Hillary lost is that the election was stolen - otherwise, she would have won and would now be president. There is not one thing she could have done differently that would have changed the outcome. Even if she had run an absolutely perfect campaign - which no candidate in history has ever done - Trump STILL would have become president.

66. Riiight

Because: 1) Russian interference and GOP voter suppression had absolutely nothing to do with Hillary not holding some of the states that Obama won; and 2) if Biden had been the nominee, the Russians wouldn't have done anything differently, but would have used the exact same strategy they used for Hillary and wouldn't have tailored their tactics in any way to undermine Biden's strengths and overplay his weaknesses ...

triron (10,130 posts)

97. She got cheated last time so it may be only fitting but I'm afraid

that between the media, republican propaganda and the Russians (etc.)
much PR damage was done. It is such a damn shame. She is so qualified.
But since when is "qualified" important to the majority of American voters?

Star Member dmr (26,880 posts)

175. I'd vote for her again, but I don't want that nasty GOP to even say her name

Who was it in 2016 that said they had about 5 years worth of bullshit to throw at her if she became our President? I can see him in my mind but can't remember his name.

There is only one thing I am thankful for her loss in '16, and that is not subjecting Hillary to the despicable behavior of each Republican in the Congress, and in the media.

Seriously, I have thought of this often. It's the only saving grace to her loss. She deserves our respect, but they had no plans for that.

Yea, we can just see how the GOP is full of Patriots.

:loser:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: Should Hillary run again in 2020?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 10:06:28 PM »
I think MrsCoffee needs to switch to decaf.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 07:58:09 AM »
I think MrsCoffee needs to switch to decaf.

Or hemlock.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 08:23:56 AM »
gyroscope (1,419 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211677025

Yes! Please! And Fauxcahontas! And Creepy Joe! And the Bern!  Get the Congress-Critter from FL to throw her sequinned magenta cowboy hat into the ring! And Mad Maxine! And O-C!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 11:39:56 AM »
Yes! Please! And Fauxcahontas Psychogawea! And Creepy Joe! And the Bern!  Get the Congress-Critter from FL to throw her sequinned magenta cowboy hat into the ring! And Mad Maxine! And O-C!

FIFY.   :cheersmate:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 11:59:31 AM »
Wow, I sure hope she does.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7