Author Topic: For those males over age 50: Pro golfer has to take 'longest pee ever'  (Read 261 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

It figures there are plenty of bathroom jokes told among those on the senior golf circuit. The athletes are, after all, 50 years and older, and they likely are separated into two camps: those who have prostates the size of oranges, or those who dutifully take their meds. Either way, there are frequent trips to the toilet.

But those issues rarely go public, unless you have a player as open and chatty at Irishman Padraig Harrington. Long a favorite among scribes for his thoughtful and lengthy answers, Harrington, um, exposed his own bathroom issues in a hilarious way after the third round of the KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship, which he leads by one over Steve Stricker heading into Sunday’s final round.

Harrington, 51, had not suffered a bogey during the week at PGA Frisco outside of Dallas. Then, after hitting his drive on the 16th hole, he made a run for the porta potty. Padraig will take it from here:

“Sixteeen came out of nowhere. So, essentially, I went in the toilet. The door was locked. Took me a few minutes to realize there wasn't somebody in there, another while to get the door open. As we are on the Champions Tour, I had the longest pee ever. And then I kind of rushed down the fairway and hit my shot.”

With sand wedge in hand, Harrington hit a bad approach that ended in the penalty area. “I just wasn’t focused,” he said. “I wasn’t into it, and I hit a bad shot in the hazard. The second one was a bad lie, so I blast that out.” He ended up making a double-bogey 6.

All he could do was shrug it off as the penalty of age and laugh. “So, when you get over 50, it sometimes takes a long time to have a pee,” Harrington said. “That's my excuse. That's got to be original, I would assume.”

He also had a nice rationalization, saying, “I'm glad I broke my par streak. It's not good not to have made a bogey. That's not a good thing. I know that sounds strange, so that's the first thing I’ll say.”

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/Padraig-harrington-costly-bathroom-break-senior-pga-championship

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
There are a couple of things about prostates and peeing.

1.  You have to piss more often. Sometimes several times during the night, but with me it's generally only once.

2.  You have to piss more often. And when, especially during the day, when you have to piss, YOU HAVE TO PISS RIGHT F'N NOW!

As I've often heard it said, "Never pass up the opportunity to visit the bathroom."

:lmao:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
There are a couple of things about prostates and peeing.

1.  You have to piss more often. Sometimes several times during the night, but with me it's generally only once.

2.  You have to piss more often. And when, especially during the day, when you have to piss, YOU HAVE TO PISS RIGHT F'N NOW!

As I've often heard it said, "Never pass up the opportunity to visit the bathroom."

:lmao:

All solid rules, or more properly "fluid" rules.

Didn't post this to poke fun at accomplished golfer Paddy Harrington. He's a VERY affable guy, not to mention that he won three major golf championships during the Tiger era.

As a 52 year old (for a few weeks), no one told me that I'd have to pee as frequently as I once did.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender