Current Events > Politics

21 men accuse Lincoln Project co-founder of sexual harassment, including solicit

(1/4) > >>

Ptarmigan:
21 men accuse Lincoln Project co-founder of sexual harassment, including solicitation of 14-year-old boy
https://thepostmillennial.com/21-men-accuse-lincoln-project-co-founder-of-s

--- Quote ---Now 21 individual accusers have come forward alleging that Republican strategist and co-founder of the anti-Trump Lincoln Project organization, John Weaver, sent them sexually provocative messages, the New York Times reports.

The men, who were young a the time, say that Weaver sent them sexually charged messages within the context of him also saying he could find them a job in politics, according to interviews with the 21 accusers.

Weaver's alleged sexual solicitations included interacting with a 14-year-old boy, asking him questions about his body, then later sending more explicit messages when he turned 18, the Times reports.

Screenshots of messages from Weavers how that the solicitations were sometimes aggressive in nature, according to the Times. 
--- End quote ---

Creep.  :mad: :argh: :censored:

--- Quote ---Cody Bralts was a recent college graduate looking for a job in politics when he first engaged with Weaver.

Bralts told Weaver in conversation over Twitter that he ran marathons.

To that Weaver responded, "At least I know that whatever we end up doing, you could do it multiple times in a row," with a winking emoji.

"It just seemed like he was exploiting his power," Mr. Bralts said.

"He was someone very important and high up in a field I want to go into," he continued.
--- End quote ---

Dark Powers:
Hope it takes them all out.

enslaved1:
Lincoln Project is anti-Trump.  They could gut a pig in a mosque and the moonbats would ignore it.

Drafe Hoblin:
Bye-bye, any chance of Lincoln Project mounting a black-list assault on Trump-voters.

Ptarmigan:
Lincoln Project Cofounder Jennifer Horn Terminates Relationship with Organization
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/05/lincoln-project-jennifer-horn-terminates-relationship/

--- Quote ---Lincoln Project cofounder Jennifer Horn has terminated her relationship with the anti-Trump organization, citing the “grotesque and inappropriate behavior” of her colleague and fellow cofounder John Weaver, who has been accused of sending explicit messages to young men, offering advice in exchange for sexual favors.

The New York Times confirmed Horn’s departure Friday afternoon. She told the outlet, “Upon careful consideration, I have terminated my relationship with the Lincoln Project, effective immediately.”

“John Weaver’s grotesque and inappropriate behavior, coupled with his longstanding deceptions concerning that behavior, are sickening,” Horn said.

“It is clear at this point that my views about how the Lincoln Project’s efforts are managed, and the best way to move the Lincoln Project forward into the future in the wake of these awful events, have diverged,” she added.
--- End quote ---

Jennifer Horn, the co-founder, has left the Lincoln Project.

--- Quote ---Horn’s resignation comes days after 21 men accused Weaver, who worked with the late-Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) as well as former Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R), of sending explicit messages, offering advice in exchange for sensual favors. One of the accusers alleged that he began to receive the messages when he was an adolescent — just 14 years old.

According to the Times, which reviewed one of the messages, Weaver told one man he would “spoil you when we see each other.”

“Help you other times. Give advice, counsel, help with bills. You help me … sensually,” Weaver allegedly wrote.

The Lincoln Project promptly condemned Weaver, stating that he “led a secret life that was built on a foundation of deception at every level” and labeling him a “predator, a liar, and an abuser.”
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version