Author Topic: Nazi labor camp guard arrested by ICE, deported to Germany  (Read 918 times)

Offline Delmar

Nazi labor camp guard arrested by ICE, deported to Germany
« on: August 21, 2018, 10:07:01 AM »
Tue Aug 21, 2018, 04:22 AM
Star Member JonLP24 (22,004 posts)

Nazi labor camp guard arrested by ICE, deported to Germany: Authorities

A man who authorities believe is the last known Nazi collaborator living in the U.S. has been arrested and deported to Germany.

At the order of President Donald Trump, Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents removed 95-year-old Jakiw Palij from his Queens, New York, home on Monday.

Justice Department officials say Palij served as an armed guard at a death camp in Nazi-occupied Poland and later lied to American immigration officials about his role in those atrocities when he entered the U.S. after the war.

ABC News was there when Pajil was removed by wheelchair from his home on Monday, but he did not answer any questions. Looking frail with missing front teeth visible through his white beard, the only noise he made was a pained howl as agents hoisted him from his wheelchair onto the ambulance stretcher.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/nazi-labor-camp-guard-arrested-ice-deported-germany/story?id=57288410
3 replies, 448 views
https://upload.democraticunderground.com/106824051

No outrage from the primitives over ICE carrying out a deportation.

However, no praise for President Trump for deporting a nazi either.

3 replies, 448 views.  Not much of a reaction at all from democrat underground over this news.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline 67 Rover

Re: Nazi labor camp guard arrested by ICE, deported to Germany
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 10:15:30 AM »
https://upload.democraticunderground.com/106824051

No outrage from the primitives over ICE carrying out a deportation.

However, no praise for President Trump for deporting a nazi either.

3 replies, 448 views.  Not much of a reaction at all from democrat underground over this news.

One less demonrat vote.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 10:38:21 AM »
A man who authorities believe is the last known Nazi collaborator living in the U.S. has been arrested and deported to Germany.
Did George Soros move to a different country?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 11:07:23 AM »
I see I'm an hour late to this story, as regards DU. A summary of the story from my Shoutbox posts:

Briefly, the dude was an SS labor camp guard, participated in a mass slaughter, and then lied his way into the US and naturalization.

Then in 2001 he admitted who he was. Bush(?) got him de-naturalized and a deportation order in place by 2004. But neither Bush nor Obama could persuade Germany to take him.

The dude was collecting welfare for 10 or more years after the deportation order was in place. Finally, Trump, who alienates allies got Germany to accept him and deported him.

It crosses too many narrative re Bush, Obama, ICE, and Trump for DUpipo to pretzellate it easily to fit all those narratives without sounding barking bat-shit crazy-mad. So they ignore it. Two days from now it will be "old news", and by this time next week DUpipo will a new bright & shiny Hate-Trump object, and it will be as if this never happened.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.