Author Topic: SCOTUS ruling means proglodyte will have to get a real job  (Read 1142 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
angrychair
How USSC public union vote impacts me

As a shop steward for a public employee union I will be forced to quit. What this will do is require locals to fire a majority of their council reps and put a massive workload on what is supposed to be a voluntary position. I am only one of three as it is and the only one still actively trying to be honest. I don’t know what else to do but there is no way I can take on the much of a burden for people that are apathetic at best.

FYI I am in a blue state with a Dem Governor and Dem majority in house and senate (for now)

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210797229
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: SCOTUS ruling means proglodyte will have to get a real job
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 02:34:41 PM »
Good lord just when I thought my shadenboner could not POSSIBLY get bigger.

As a Friend on TOS said (and I took as my tag): I need WINNAMINS!!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 02:45:35 PM »
OK, could someone explain to me how this ruling puts any government worker out of a job? Even if DU-Moron angrychair is employed by the union rather than the state, are there no union members in that state's government?

The only way I can see his/her employment status affected is if angrychair is employed by the union, but no or almost no state workers are union members. That's rather improbable, so I'm calling :bs2flag: on this :bouncy: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 03:05:20 PM »
Good lord just when I thought my shadenboner could not POSSIBLY get bigger.

As a Friend on TOS said (and I took as my tag): I need WINNAMINS!!

Yeah, schadenboner status has gotten to full mast often lately.

Anyone tired of winning yet?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 03:38:17 PM »
I am only one of three as it is and the only one still actively trying to be honest.

So you have dishonest people working for the union? :thatsright:

That in itself is a reason to end this.

Good luck on your new career as an unemployed union hack. :-) :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :lol: :lol: :lol: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2018, 06:13:26 PM »
Get a load of the one and only comment, especially the bold part.

dsc

1. I live in NC so welcome to my world
we have no public sector unions down here (they are literally banned). I did read one article that had an interesting idea. Blue states can simply reduce the salary of public workers by the amount of the fair share fee and give that fee to the union. That would benefit all union members by making the fee tax deductible again (that got removed in the tax reform.)
Yup, that's the ticket. :thumbs: Get the word out.
Make it a part of the democrap platform in every state.
That will get the vote out for sure.
Make it part of the dnc platform for the general election.
My schradenboner has gotten so massive, I'll be sleeping under a circus tent in the morning.   :yahoo:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2018, 09:05:33 PM »
OK, could someone explain to me how this ruling puts any government worker out of a job? Even if DU-Moron angrychair is employed by the union rather than the state, are there no union members in that state's government?

The only way I can see his/her employment status affected is if angrychair is employed by the union, but no or almost no state workers are union members. That's rather improbable, so I'm calling :bs2flag: on this :bouncy: .

Only way I can figure it is that the freeloader is actually paid by the union from dues extorted from a whole lot of unwilling government employees.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2018, 09:18:36 PM »
>As a shop steward for a public employee union I will be forced to quit.

Maybe if you did not confuse 1mm with .001 inch your part may have fit.  Moron.