Author Topic: Nigerian Muslim Terrorist Attempts to Blow Up a US Bound Aircraft  (Read 2570 times)

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
and yet another Delta plane has landed in Detroit from Amsterdam....with a man barricaded in the bathroom who boarded in Nigeria with no luggage....
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline bkg

Re: Nigerian Muslim Terrorist Attempts to Blow Up a US Bound Aircraft
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 01:55:56 PM »
and yet another Delta plane has landed in Detroit from Amsterdam....with a man barricaded in the bathroom who boarded in Nigeria with no luggage....

Seriously?  :banghead:

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2009, 01:56:59 PM »
Seriously?  :banghead:

it's all over Fox right now...
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 01:57:40 PM »
ANOTHER ONE!! :censored:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline bkg

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2009, 01:58:08 PM »
it's all over Fox right now...

Lemme guess - only on Fox.. and everyone else is ignoring it. ugh

Offline SVPete

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2009, 02:13:51 PM »
An interesting comment from the AP article above:
Security and airline personnel are on edge since the attempted terror attack on Christmas Day, and the law enforcement official said that lesser incidents had been reported on other flights arriving in Detroit, but the incident with the Nigerian man had sparked the most concern.

Sounds like some, ummmmm, interesting people flying into Detroit these days. There's a sizable Muslim population in the area.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2009, 03:51:07 PM »
The terrorist attack on Northwest airlines flight 253 from Amsterdam to Detroit by Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab will likely be a hot topic around water coolers as employees return to work after the holidays.

The attack occurred on Christmas Day over Detroit 20 minutes prior to landing. Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab tried to light explosives, causing a fire on the plane. The fire was extinguished as passengers brought the terrorist under restraint. The terrorist has admitted links to al Qaeda, an middle-eastern terrorist organization linked to radical extremist Islamics.

As the conversations take place in the workplace it is possible that frustration over delayed flights by employees, increased safety fears, or anti-Nigerian and anti-Islamic feelings are fueled.

Here are some important facts to remember,

* Detroit has large populations of Nigerians and Muslims.
    * Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab is not a representative of the Nigerian people or Muslims.
    * The Nigerian government is a democracy with freely elected officials.
    * All ethnic and religious groups have radicals that are far out of mainstream. People within the groups are typically as offended or more offended than people outside the group.
    * Nigeria is two-and-a-half times the size of California and is comprised of 36 states and one territory.
    * Nigerians are proud of their heritage and generally prefer to be referred to as "Africans", not "African-Americans".
    * Although much of Nigeria is undeveloped, it is the 9th largest oil producer with modern urban areas.

Source
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2009, 04:00:37 PM »
What I fail to comprehend is WHY did the US not act or failed to act after this man's father contacted them, concerned about his son's religious beliefs and suggested to the US Embassy that there was a major problem with him.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2009, 04:09:32 PM »
Lemme guess - only on Fox.. and everyone else is ignoring it. ugh

It was on Headline News (CNN) for about five minutes.  I thought it was the same story... I had to come here and find out differently.  Instead of reporting any news, Klye Petty and Charles Barkley are trying not to stare at Robin Meade's breasts and CNN is trying to convince us that the economy is booming now that 0bama has been elected by running storied under the title "After the Recession".

God, I hate this channel.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2009, 04:11:35 PM »
What I fail to comprehend is WHY did the US not act or failed to act after this man's father contacted them, concerned about his son's religious beliefs and suggested to the US Embassy that there was a major problem with him.

Because according to the Head of Homeland Security...the system is working just fine.   :whatever:
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2009, 04:13:50 PM »
God, I hate this channel.

+1
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline SilverOrchid

• Proud momma of two little belles!
  • California Conservative-Yes, we exist!
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2009, 07:17:30 PM »
WTF?!!  :banghead: