Author Topic: Looking for a War on Terror Poster  (Read 2525 times)

Offline Bill Thompson

• Probationary (Probie)
Looking for a War on Terror Poster
« on: November 26, 2009, 02:45:31 AM »
A long time ago, there was once a forum online that has now gone away.  I have no idea why it went away.  Perhaps it drew the wrong crowd and they became violent or threatening.  It seemed like it was heading down that path.

It attracted both muslims, conspiracy theorists and patriots.  One image that one member had as a signature was very striking to me.  Since the forum is no more, I have no idea where I can find it.  So I am hoping someone here has seen it or maybe someone here has it.

Here is what the image looked like.  It had a caption that read "Our Way... Their Way".  It has an american solder on the left side standing over the "Our Way" part of the caption on the bottom and it had what looked like an islamofacist with an AK-47 sanding on the right over the caption "Their Way".  The american solder was standing between the islamofacist militant aiming at him and what looked like an american woman and a child.  On the other hand, the islamofacist militant was sheilding himself by using a woman and child in arab dress.

I would like to get my hands on this drawing.  If I cannot find it, I guess I will have to make it myself.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
Re: Looking for a War on Terror Poster
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 07:05:34 AM »
try www.archive.org and see if you can find the site and the person who used the graphic. It may or may not show up on the pages there BUT if it renders the name of the file used then you can do a Google Image search on it.

(BTW I've seen the image you're talking about so it is still out there somewhere)

Offline Bill Thompson

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 05:27:20 PM »
try www.archive.org and see if you can find the site and the person who used the graphic. It may or may not show up on the pages there BUT if it renders the name of the file used then you can do a Google Image search on it.

(BTW I've seen the image you're talking about so it is still out there somewhere)

I tried searching there on several subjects and came up with either thousands and thousands of hits or just a few that did not include the image I was looking for

Offline Bill Thompson

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 12:06:34 AM »
I made it myself

From this Israeli poster:

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2009, 08:21:03 PM »
Reminds me of this:

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 11:40:00 PM »
Both of them are really good reminders of what we are fighting against
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.