Author Topic: Let me share what is really getting me angry  (Read 1411 times)

Offline 5412

Let me share what is really getting me angry
« on: November 06, 2012, 10:10:50 PM »
Hi,

Like most of you I have followed the polls right up to the election.  We were given hope based on the scientific background, this or that poll is not sampling correctly.  We were also led to believe the libs were being fed nothing but BS to keep their spirits up.

While BO is not yet the winner it sure looks that way.  Are we the ones that were getting fed the BS numbers all along?  Are we the suckers?

Right now, bluntly I am really pissed at the republican leadership.  Glenn Beck said today if Romney wins the first thing Boehner and friends will do is say it had nothing to do with the Tea Party movement, they are dead as an issue.  Nothing could be further from the truth. 

When a president with the record of Obama can win reelection it says much about our country, both those who voted for him and the quality of the candidate they put up to run against him. 

At 72 years old I have death counseling to look forward to???  That could get really ugly.

nite,

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
Re: Let me share what is really getting me angry
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 11:26:08 PM »
I personally feel like a heel on this dirty, rotten, disgusting, no good night... :mad:

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 11:30:18 PM »
I never trusted the Republican party or any political party.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 11:40:13 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 11:34:19 PM »
I think the whole Republican party (Rhinos included so the law can be laid down) should all have a little Come to Jesus meeting. It is what is really, and truly needed to straighten this shit out.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline marv

• In Memoriam
  • Resident Grandpa
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 12:50:35 AM »
I'll be 74 by the end of this month. I've got 3 heart attacks under my belt, and now a defibrillator to keep me going. I don't realistically expect to be around another 4 years. I just hope that the service I've given to this country that I love, in the USAF, Army, and the DoD, hasn't been wasted.
FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: THE SOAP BOX, THE BALLOT BOX, THE JURY BOX, AND THE CARTRIDGE BOX.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 03:11:29 AM »
We played the beltway RINO RNC game...got behind the candidate (very late in my case) that all the "experts" said was the only guy who could beat Obama.

And look what it got us.

Ok "experts"...we played your game and lost.

Next time we play by OUR rules and elect OUR candidate.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 05:08:27 AM »
We won't elect ahit tex. it's the American people who have changed and not for the better. They are devoid of values amdsuccor hour that no appeal can be made for good and right. They get caught up in the greedy rich boogeyman meme when they themselves are greedy little petulant huldren I finally believe with all my heart this country is on a landslide to the end. Are states like Texas now smart enough to see it and break off before they are drained by the leaches in the old country?

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2012, 05:11:10 AM »
Are states like Texas now smart enough to see it and break off before they are drained by the leaches in the old country?

I wish we still could.  We took that provision out of our Constitution in 1954 IRRC.  But given how shabbily we've been treated by DC lately...I wish the governor would pu that provision back in.

Then we Texans would all be rich shelling shale oil and oil from fracked wells back to the rest of the U.S.

Cause the EPA is about to shut taht shit off in the second term.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2012, 05:12:01 AM »
The one thought that keeps running through my mind today...is this God testing our faith...or punishing this great country for its declining belief in Him?

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2012, 05:13:53 AM »
We played the beltway RINO RNC game...got behind the candidate (very late in my case) that all the "experts" said was the only guy who could beat Obama.

And look what it got us.

Ok "experts"...we played your game and lost.

Next time we play by OUR rules and elect OUR candidate.

Please.    :whatever:   You will NEVER do the work necessary to get your candidate elected.  

Obama waged a better campaign.   Wake up GOP.   We have to get down on the ground and pound doors to get the job done.

I think the error was picking Ryan over Rubio, and that f'ing POS Christie kissing Obama's ass in the 11th hour.

Offline ColonelCarrots

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2012, 05:28:11 AM »
The one thought that keeps running through my mind today...is this God testing our faith...or punishing this great country for its declining belief in Him?
Its prophecy really, all the nations of the world will turn their backs to Israel. Obama has done that... numerous times. I really wasn't surprised when he started doing that and then he won. Getting close to the end times.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2012, 05:28:30 AM »
Brown lost because the democratic machine was in full operating mode on election day. They had observers at every single poll check in cross checking their list of supporters to ensure they voted - they then called those who had not showed up to get their asses down there to vote.

They had a plan and executed it perfectly.   That was the difference.  

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2012, 05:37:13 AM »
I wish we still could.  We took that provision out of our Constitution in 1954 IRRC.  But given how shabbily we've been treated by DC lately...I wish the governor would pu that provision back in.

Then we Texans would all be rich shelling shale oil and oil from fracked wells back to the rest of the U.S.

Cause the EPA is about to shut taht shit off in the second term.

If it ever does, my family is making provisions. Hell, at this point anything is an option to get out of the shameful state of Ohio I live in. I'd choose by people's most recent voting histories who you allow in.  :lmao:

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2012, 06:44:02 AM »
We won't elect ahit tex. it's the American people who have changed and not for the better. They are devoid of values amdsuccor hour that no appeal can be made for good and right. They get caught up in the greedy rich boogeyman meme when they themselves are greedy little petulant huldren I finally believe with all my heart this country is on a landslide to the end. Are states like Texas now smart enough to see it and break off before they are drained by the leaches in the old country?

When a president with the record of Obama can win reelection it says much about our country, both those who voted for him and the quality of the candidate they put up to run against him.

ALL OF THIS.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2012, 06:53:32 AM »
ALL OF THIS.

The day is as dismal as my spelling in that post. Must have been on the phone as soon as I woke up. CSS(Can't see shit) that early in the am :lmao:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2012, 07:00:20 AM »
The day is as dismal as my spelling in that post. Must have been on the phone as soon as I woke up. CSS(Can't see shit) that early in the am :lmao:

I've been there and done that.  Also, some years ago, I would be posting drunk now.  Not any more.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2012, 07:01:21 AM »
I've been there and done that.  Also, some years ago, I would be posting drunk now.  Not any more.

6 am with 40 something year old eyeballs isn't much different then posting under the influence apparently. :-)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2012, 07:44:01 AM »
Its prophecy really, all the nations of the world will turn their backs to Israel. Obama has done that... numerous times. I really wasn't surprised when he started doing that and then he won. Getting close to the end times.

I believe you are correct here, as Christians we cannot turn our back in Israel, we have to defend it as to not  do so is a slap in the face to God.     

I do not think Christianity can survive if Israel falls, once the Jews are no more, then how do we continue to worship the King of the Jews ???????

Take out Israel and what is left are the devotees to Allah who will come for our heads.-----They will not ride in on horse back with sabers mowing us down, they will get us economically and infiltrate our government ----change our laws to theres, then work as the Nazis did, no Christians allowed to work, no Christians allowed to own property.

Will take time, you may be in your 50's before this comes together, or it may come over night as in the next 4 years.

Our worse nightmare are the Educated Muslims , those that use our laws against us, their Lawyers, Doctors and Scientists that head our way.  The wealthy will buy up as much of American crop land as they can, then hold Christians hostage to buying food at 5 times amount of money a Muslim pays.         

Hog farms will be a thing of the past, the big farms will halt their business under rules that say they are polluting the environment.   

Then the worse of the worse, the Dogs that will now not be allowed in any city or outside a limit of just one.

In your life time you may see this, even worse.   

Offline bcsco

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2012, 08:25:01 AM »
May I suggest you revisit that question? Christ is King, now and forever. His reign does not depend on earthly events including the existence of Israel. He has always been and will always be. As Christians, we live for what's to come after this life, not for what today or tomorrow brings. Sorry, but I just had to respond to your statement. No criticism intended.

I do not think Christianity can survive if Israel falls, once the Jews are no more, then how do we continue to worship the King of the Jews ???????