Author Topic: Barak the angry negro  (Read 2691 times)

Offline 5412

Barak the angry negro
« on: July 04, 2010, 01:55:52 PM »
Hi all,

Might want to watch this one before it gets pulled.  Why do I suspect this guy will be audited by the IRS for the next 20 years?

regards,

[youtube=425,350]f9SPB0sNysM[/youtube]
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 11:20:39 PM by 5412 »

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Barak the angry nego
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 02:16:08 PM »
That was awesome! :cheersmate: :hi5:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 03:09:24 PM »
"It's the white people, stupid."

lol
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 03:14:13 PM »
Had he left his racism at home, this COULD have been an awesome message. I DID snag a copy of this video for posterity just in case YouTube yanks it.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chris_

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 03:19:48 PM »
I agree with you, Thor.  Some of the things this man said was not necessary.  It had some humor in it though.  Nothing this man said can really upset too many people though.  Our own president says racist crap all the time and nobody cares... because he's not 100% white.

"Typical white person............"

Offline 5412

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2010, 03:29:44 PM »
Had he left his racism at home, this COULD have been an awesome message. I DID snag a copy of this video for posterity just in case YouTube yanks it.

Hi,

I will tell you what struck me about the video.  It is the fact that one side can carry on with racist stuff all the time while the other side must remain silent under fear of being called racist.  There was nothing he said that I had not thought from time to time.

I also really believe all the force of the federal government will come down on his head, the good old Chicago way.

regards,

Offline Thor

• In Memoriam
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2010, 03:48:56 PM »
Hi,

I will tell you what struck me about the video.  It is the fact that one side can carry on with racist stuff all the time while the other side must remain silent under fear of being called racist.  There was nothing he said that I had not thought from time to time.

I also really believe all the force of the federal government will come down on his head, the good old Chicago way.

regards,

While I mostly agree, as long as we keep up this racism crap (on ALL sides), it will never go away. We will continue to remain divided and will continue to see people like 0bama elected.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline 5412

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2010, 09:32:34 PM »
While I mostly agree, as long as we keep up this racism crap (on ALL sides), it will never go away. We will continue to remain divided and will continue to see people like 0bama elected.

Hi Thor,

I totally agree with your remark.  It seems to me that at least me and most of my friends are not the least bit racist but guys like BO, Jesse and others will not let it go no matter how many freebies they get.  Social revenge is not equality, they want superiority without having to work for it and earn it.  I really feel that the black leadership has preached just as much hate as the muslims do to their flock.

Listen to Van Jones when he says it is time for white guys to step aside and just give the top jobs to blacks.  Listen to him when he says we are gonna come and take your farms.  Hey Van, why don't you get together with the millions of black folks who have earned their money and just buy farms????  Naah, they want to take them just like south Africa because they want revenge.  Until that crap stops the racism will never stop.  You don't see that kind of crap taught in the churches I have attended.

regards,
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 09:34:51 PM by 5412 »

Offline longview

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2010, 10:02:26 PM »
Unappreciated or not, I'll take the high road and not join in the name-calling and whatnot that this guy did.

It also serves to exlude blacks and others from joining in to express their disgust of this administration.  Yeah, they still could, but I know if any group starts acting the way some of the left do and start using race, it will cause conflict when we don't need it.

Offline 5412

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2010, 11:51:27 AM »
Unappreciated or not, I'll take the high road and not join in the name-calling and whatnot that this guy did.

It also serves to exlude blacks and others from joining in to express their disgust of this administration.  Yeah, they still could, but I know if any group starts acting the way some of the left do and start using race, it will cause conflict when we don't need it.

Hi,

I appreciate your point of view.  I redefine the high road however.  I am sick and tired of the situation being one way.  By that I mean this.  BO can say his mother was a typical white person and get away with it.  How about a "typical black person" being a racist who blames all their failures on the evil, rich, greedy white man?

Now to me the high road is not the counter argument I just offered but rather when the first remark is made by the black person, saying I am not going to engage in your racist disucssion.  I do not appreciate your racist remarks and choose not to join in.  In other words to me they have to be called out for their remarks being racist and you can still choose not to join in.  Instead their remarks are accepted which given them credence which I have a serious problem with. 

regards,

Offline longview

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2010, 12:41:17 PM »
Hi,

I appreciate your point of view.  I redefine the high road however.  I am sick and tired of the situation being one way.  By that I mean this.  BO can say his mother was a typical white person and get away with it.  How about a "typical black person" being a racist who blames all their failures on the evil, rich, greedy white man?

Now to me the high road is not the counter argument I just offered but rather when the first remark is made by the black person, saying I am not going to engage in your racist disucssion.  I do not appreciate your racist remarks and choose not to join in.  In other words to me they have to be called out for their remarks being racist and you can still choose not to join in.  Instead their remarks are accepted which given them credence which I have a serious problem with. 

regards,

I really agree with this.

Offline Thor

• In Memoriam
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2010, 03:23:51 PM »
Hi,

I appreciate your point of view.  I redefine the high road however.  I am sick and tired of the situation being one way.  By that I mean this.  BO can say his mother was a typical white person and get away with it.  How about a "typical black person" being a racist who blames all their failures on the evil, rich, greedy white man?

Now to me the high road is not the counter argument I just offered but rather when the first remark is made by the black person, saying I am not going to engage in your racist disucssion.  I do not appreciate your racist remarks and choose not to join in.  In other words to me they have to be called out for their remarks being racist and you can still choose not to join in.  Instead their remarks are accepted which given them credence which I have a serious problem with.  

regards,

I can see your point, 5412 and I even agree. However, we need to transcend the racism bullshit and band together to fight the ne'er do well occupying the White House. All too many times, people are called, "racists" just because they don't agree with some action, law, or principle. Look at Arizona and the large outcries of "racism" where it really doesn't exist. Arizona's law merely mimics US law. IMO, the people that cry, "racism" have no other valid argument and use that term as their last line of "defense".The bigger thing is: when are WE going to step up to the plate and put an end to their bullshit racist cries??

Offline 5412

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2010, 03:27:15 PM »
I can see your point, 5412 and I even agree. However, we need to transcend the racism bullshit and band together to fight the ne'er do well occupying the White House. All too many times, people are called, "racists" just because they don't agree with some action, law, or principle. Look at Arizona and the large outcries of "racism" where it really doesn't exist. Arizona's law merely mimics US law. IMO, the people that cry, "racism" have no other valid argument and use that term as their last line of "defense".The bigger thing is: when are WE going to step up to the plate and put an end to their bullshit racist cries??

Hi,

We are on the same page.  Problem I have is it is always the liberals, fueled with the liberal media, that is doing the racist branding because it has worked for them in the past.  When the folks who agree with the AZ law are called racists, they should step up and say cut the bullshit and look at the facts, the issue has nothing to do with race it is preserving America.

regards,

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2010, 04:25:56 PM »
".The bigger thing is: when are WE going to step up to the plate and put an end to their bullshit racist cries??

Never unless you are alive to witness the second coming. Presently, there is too much power and money by left wing loons to end the profitability and advantage that racism brings. I see it as getting worse as more and more  are dependent on government for hand outs.

Offline seabelle

• "she walked into the cave...she was not afraid"
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2010, 05:52:04 PM »
Apologies if this sounds racist, but would Obama have won if he were white or a woman ?

Just thinking about his horrible underachieving life running up to a Presidential campaign.  He's running the country just like that! 

How did America get punked ?

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2010, 06:08:30 PM »
^ A lie can travel around the world before the truth even gets out of bed in the morning.

I shy away from a little bit of what he said in terms of race issues, but he's right the majority of his speech.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline bkg

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2010, 09:22:32 PM »
Was no racism in that... none.

Mentioning race is not racist.
Aknowledging race is not racist.
Making factual statements about race is not racist.
Calling a person "black" is not racist.
Calling a person "white" is not racist.

You've been convinced that truth and or facts are racist... It's not. Get over it.

Offline 5412

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2010, 11:20:15 PM »
Apologies if this sounds racist, but would Obama have won if he were white or a woman ?

Just thinking about his horrible underachieving life running up to a Presidential campaign.  He's running the country just like that! 

How did America get punked ?

Hi,

My answer to your question about BO is this.  The mainstream media not only did not do their job, they basically covered up the facts so the vast majority of the voting public was unaware of what they were electing.  Sean Hannity tried to expose him for what he is and he was basically rebuked for doing so.  For those who took the time to learn, there is little he has done that is a surprise.  He knows he has a two year time envelope to get his agenda through and he and the libs are hell-bent on doing so.  As we have all heard, they are governing against the will of the American people and basically could care less. 

Will the media ever turn around?  I seriously doubt it the way things are going.  Thank God for Fox news and talk radio.

And for the internet for that matter....

regards,

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2010, 08:59:19 AM »
Was no racism in that... none.

Mentioning race is not racist.
Aknowledging race is not racist.
Making factual statements about race is not racist.
Calling a person "black" is not racist.
Calling a person "white" is not racist.

You've been convinced that truth and or facts are racist... It's not. Get over it.
Be that as it may the liberals had a field day with the parody song on Limbaugh's show when Rush was simply playing off of an article in the LA Times...written by an African American no less.

The guy in the video made several extremely careless, n00b mistakes:

1. he's no Limbaugh, he does not have the national forum to push back against the stream of slurs that will be coming his way. He gets to say what he wants to say ONCE and then surrender it to enemy hands who will not allow him to respond to their eventual criticisms

2. he's trying to play off of Limbaugh's "magic negro" parody but the people the lefties will be playing this for have no prior knowledge or memory of that episode

3. He's too eager to prove his point by poking people's race button. Racist or not he will have achieved his objective...in spades (no pun intended). People are goignt o hear what they want to hear and this guy said it through a megaphone

4. What's up with that lighting?

Right or not, racist or not this video is facepalm-worthy for being so mind-numbingly tin-eared.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
Re: Barak the angry negro
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2010, 05:50:15 PM »
Thank God for Fox news and talk radio.

Amen, 5412, AMEN!

2. he's trying to play off of Limbaugh's "magic negro" parody but the people the lefties will be playing this for have no prior knowledge or memory of that episode

Then they're DUmber than I initially thought. I certainly remember all the outrage. Didn't it last a whole week or two?

PS: I still sing that song once in a while while doing work around the house. I found it funny as hell.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

Offline bkg

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2010, 07:19:59 PM »
So let's dumb down, stop talking, stop being honest, stop sharing facts... out of fear that someone might call us racist.

Do that, and you have already lost the battle....

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2010, 07:36:56 PM »
So let's dumb down, stop talking, stop being honest, stop sharing facts... out of fear that someone might call us racist.

Yes, because after all, that's not what the leftists want. They don't want us to hush up, and get out of the way? :rolleyes  :bs:

Get as loud, honest, and anti PC as possible! Why? Because that's what this country needs right now. It may not be what a lot of you want to deal with amongst everything else right now (not The Cave, per se, but people in this country) but it's what we need....DESPERATELY!!

Offline rich_t

• TANSTAAFL
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2010, 07:39:46 PM »

I freely admit that I am a racist.  I hate all you humans.  Thankfully the mothership is coming to get me in Dec. 2012.  You humans aren't going to like what happens then.

BTW... That guy we let hang out with the Mayans way back when...  He's still in our version of a prison for spilling the beans.
"The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of 'liberalism,' they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened." --Norman Thomas, 1944

Offline Thor

• In Memoriam
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2010, 02:31:55 PM »
What I heard was near the end when he said something about us "white conservatives are coming to get you. Barak". That could easily be construed as racist. I saw visions of the KKK and a lynch mob in the way he said it. Had he left out the "white" part and been more inclusive, then I THINK it would have been much better stated and received.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2010, 03:20:24 PM »
Boss  Come in. (Mr Frog comes in) Ah, Frog. 
Frog  S. Frog, sir. 
Boss  Shut up, I want to have a word with you, Frog. 
Frog  S. Frog, sir. 
Boss  Shut up. It's about your advertising campaign for Conquistador Coffee. Now, I've had the managing director of Conquistador to see me this morning and he's very unhappy with your campaign. Very unhappy. In fact, he's shot himself. 
Frog  Badly, sir? 
Boss  No, extremely well. (lifts up a leg belonging to a body behind desk, and holds up a card saying 'joke') Well, before he went he left a note with the company secretary (opens a nearby door; a dead company secretary falls out), the effect of which was how disappointed he was with your work and, in particular, why you had changed the name from Conquistador Instant Coffee to Conquistador Instant Leprosy. Why, Frog? 
Frog  S. Frog, sir. 
Boss  Shut up. Why did you do it? 
Frog  It was a joke. 
Boss  A joke? (holds up card saying 'joke') 
Frog  No, no not a joke, a sales campaign. (holds up a card saying 'No, a Sales Campaign') 
Boss  I see, Frog. 
Frog  S. Frog, sir. 
Boss  Shut up. Now, let's have a look at the sales chart. (indicates a plummeting sales graph) When you took over this account, Frog, Conquistador was a brand leader. Here you introduced your first campaign, 'Conquistador Coffee brings a new meaning to the word vomit'. Here you made your special introductory offer of a free dead dog with every jar, and this followed your second campaign 'the tingling fresh coffee which brings you exciting new cholera, mange, dropsy, the clap, hard pad and athlete's head. From the House of Conquistador'. 
Frog  It was a soft-sell, sir 
Boss  Why, Frog? 
Frog  S. Frog, sir. 
Boss  Shut up! Well? 
Frog  Well, people know the name, sir. 
Boss  They certainly do know the name - they burnt the factory down. The owner is hiding in my bathroom (shot heard) - the owner was hiding in my bathroom. (holds up 'joke' card again) 
Frog  You're not going to fire me, sir? 
Boss  Fire you? Three men dead, the factory burnt down, the account lost and our firm completely bankrupt, what... what... what ... can you possibly say? What excuse can you possibly make? 
Frog  Sorry, father. (holds up the 'joke' card) 
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."