Author Topic: Leftist Violence, Episode No. 3,821: Egg TEA Party, Blame Andrew Breitbart  (Read 620 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Well, everyone knows those hateful racist teabaggers brought it on themselves... /DUmode
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
Oh now they're dubbed "hostile crowd"...funny I don't remember that verbage being used by the media when Sheehan and company were protesting.... :whatever:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
That made me very angry.  When I first heard the story, I thought they were egging the black buses hauling people down from Las Vegas.  I didn't realize the Reid supporters egged the actual TPX bus.  Nice to see them throwing eggs at the Constitution.   :hammer:

At least there is video proof of the libtard behavior.  Notice how no one has video proof from March 21 when the "Teabaggers" were calling people the N word and faggot?  Interesting.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Haven't leftist been very violent as history has any telling.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du