Author Topic: Great Sarah Palin link  (Read 1052 times)

Offline 5412

Great Sarah Palin link
« on: January 28, 2010, 07:20:37 PM »
Hi,

I am not literate on Facebook and have wondered how to follow and communicate with Sarah Palin.  Well I linked my Gingrich link to Hannity and he referenced Palin on his Twitter posting.....and I am at least Twitter literate.

In any event I clicked on     SarahPalinUSA  and doggone if she does not have a twitter posting and she cross references it to articles she has posted on facebook.  Today at 2:17PM she posted an article on facebook about the president's speech last night with is pretty good.

I will be as interested in reading her stuff as Coulter, who's column yesterday was a winner indeed.  she is easy to follow at anncoulter.com

Thought I would pass the information along as others might be in the same boat I was.

regards,

Offline thundley4

Re: Great Sarah Palin link
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 07:39:12 PM »
I don't think you have to be a member on facebook to read her postings, but I'm not sure. Anyway this is the link to her page.  Anytime she has something published in a paper she usually posts the same article on her page. http://www.facebook.com/sarahpalin?ref=nf

Offline 5412

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 07:58:26 PM »
I don't think you have to be a member on facebook to read her postings, but I'm not sure. Anyway this is the link to her page.  Anytime she has something published in a paper she usually posts the same article on her page. http://www.facebook.com/sarahpalin?ref=nf

Hi,

Wow, thanks, I did not know that.  I added it to favorites.

Boy she wrote a powerful article this afternoon.

regards,

PS:  Got the call, now have Cub season tickets.  If you need tix let me know and I will try to help.  All get sold at cost....

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 08:05:54 PM »
Thanks 5412!!
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 08:13:00 PM »
Hi,

Wow, thanks, I did not know that.  I added it to favorites.

Boy she wrote a powerful article this afternoon.

regards,

PS:  Got the call, now have Cub season tickets.  If you need tix let me know and I will try to help.  All get sold at cost....

If I could make it up to Chicago, I'd almost rather make it to Champps than to a game, if only one was possible.

Offline 5412

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 09:09:45 PM »
If I could make it up to Chicago, I'd almost rather make it to Champps than to a game, if only one was possible.

Hi,

I avoided Champps last year but would make an effort if you were there.  If Lance schedules it when they are in town, go to a game before or after.

regards,

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2010, 12:25:05 PM »
I'll let my BIL know about your tix, he's a big Cubs fan and lives in Rockford... but he's a lib, so charge him extra (jk  :rotf:)other than that, I might take ya up on em every once in a while.