Author Topic: LOOKS LIKE THE FED IS PUSHING UP THE MARKET  (Read 644 times)

Offline 5412

LOOKS LIKE THE FED IS PUSHING UP THE MARKET
« on: January 28, 2010, 03:22:31 PM »
Hi,

If anyone has even a dime in the market this should scare the heck out of you.  If this is true it is really a bombshell.

regards,

http://watch.bnn.ca/trading-day/january-2010/trading-day-january-8-2010#clip253604

PS:  I just sent a letter to some top folks who write newsletters and are pretty well connected.  Will be interesting to see what they have to say.  The political implications of this are scary because they could easily cause the collapse that Beck has warned us about vie Alinsky's rules for radicals.....

Here is my letter:

Hi Guys,

In your newsletters you have all mentioned the manipulation of the metals markets predominately by four major investment banks, most recently by name, JP Morgan being a big culprit.  We have all pondered why.

I just sent around a link supplied by Lee Bellinger.  In this link the researcher makes some terrific points about the fed giving money to the investment banks at zero percent interest and having them buy futures each day in the after market to prop up the stock market.  While he supposes it is not illegal, it is sure being kept from the public at the same time.

Now let's tie this together.  If you were an investment bank, being given billions from the government to prop up the stock market knowing they will cover your losses, then one way to prop up the market is to cause capital to flow from metals into the stock market.  By shorting the metals you are driving money from that market back into stocks which apparently is the goal.

In turn when you lose your ass on the shorts in metals, then us taxpayers can cover those losses too????  What did Doug Casey call it, kicking the can down the road.....geesh!

The political implications are scary because if they decided to pull the plug all at once, say just before the election, it could cause the entire system to collapse.

This is only an assumption but thought I would pass it along for you guys who are much more expert and experienced than I to check out with your sources and perhaps comment on.  Wonder if I am missing something?  Maybe you guys have been saying this all along and it was so subtle I am the last person to catch on.

My first reaction was JHC, is there nothing the government is not going to get involved in?  Pretty sad state of affairs if there is any truth to this at all.

Best regards,
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 03:42:50 PM by 5412 »