Author Topic: My belief about the racism issue  (Read 1732 times)

Offline 5412

My belief about the racism issue
« on: September 19, 2009, 08:48:19 AM »
Hi Folks,

We have seen, read and heard all the comments about folks who disagree with the president being called racists and the backlash it has caused.  While people are pushing back, having to defend their position, I think many are missing the bigger picture.

Let me give you some facts.  This is from memory so I might be off a % or two.  Something like 93% of the black population voted for Obama.  Were it not for the white vote he would not be president.

While the issue was being discussed on one of the talk shows, the bottom line posted a note that a survey showed that 70% of the black population felt the current criticism of Obama was really because of his race.  Here is the dilemma as I see it.

Folks who criticize Obama know what is in their mind and heart......and if you put us on a lie detector it would likely confirm the fact that we are furious about the particular issue at hand and the criticism would be there regardless of skin color.

At the same time look at it from the black person's perspective.  From the day they were born, most of them had heard Jesse Jackson who makes his living off of creating racial issues, Jeramiah Wright, and I can go on and on with their black leaders drumming into their head that they are black and the white population is against them.  If you hear that in church, schools, from your parents, friends and neighbors your entire life this becomes a core belief, you have been indoctrinated.  Look at those who are devout muslims and their hatred for "non-believers". 

Now couple that with the reinforcement you get daily from Carter, Bill Cosby, the mainstream irrelevant media and you believe it whether it is true or not...because of the constant reinforcement.  Add to that the political implication of using race to minimize one's opponent to push your particular political agenda.  While the president may give token discussion to the fact he does not believe race is the issue, no where have I seen him tell folks to knock it off either. 

So you have one segment of society who feels they have moved past the racial issues years ago and are doing just what Martin Luther King wanted, judging a man on his deeds, not the color of his skin.......and the other segment who is truly not capable of seeing that because they have been brainwashed their entire life.  What do you have left?  You have one segment of society who still are racists.

I recall a discussion with one of my nephews a few years ago asking him why someone would do something which to me was obviously really stupid.   His response was a good learning experience, "Uncle D, you just have to realize they do not think the same way we do."  I believe he was right on and that was what I realized.

Until the black leadership stops promoting racial hatred for their own personal gain and starts telling their population the opportunities are there for them if they are willing to work hard, the situation will not change.  Jesse Jackson and others have made millions by promoting racial hatred and my guess is there is a next generation ready to pick up where they left off.  Hopefully in another ten years another 10% will have seen the light and realize that their leadership is keeping them where they are for their own personal profit.  10 years ago maybe 80% of those surveyed would have said race was the issue....all we can hope for is the trend to continue as more folks realize that for most of america the issue has nothing to do with race.

regards,

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: My belief about the racism issue
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 08:54:59 AM »
Of course opposition to Bo has little or nothing to do with racism.

Democrats, liberals, and primitives forget there's something beyond Joseph Goebbel's comment that "if lies are told often enough, they get believed."

That's true, but it goes further than that.

Lies sooner or later die out from overuse.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 09:10:50 AM »
Here's a chart from Texas indicating it's population ethnicity breakdown as compared to the US ethnicity breakdown. Pay attention to the yellow, as that is the US ethnicity breakdown.

It's pretty clear that ethnicity wasn't a factor in electing 0bama. In adding up the US "minority" percentages, it appears to right around 35% TOTAL minority population. That leaves a 65% "White" ethnicity. What that shows is that there is no doubt that either the election was frauded OR a good portion of white folks voted for 0bama.

What I'm thinking is that many of us have awakened to the threat in front of us and are speaking out. Let's face it, most of the minority groups are MORE racist than us "white folk". 0bama used the term, "typical white folks". Is that NOT racist?? How the hell does HE know what typical white folks are?? Then you have Kanye West, Jeriamiah Wright, Jesse Jackson, et al, claiming that WE are racist?? NO, hardly, they are merely using that term to degrade and diminish our statements, feelings, and beliefs.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 09:12:50 AM by Thor »
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline 5412

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 10:21:26 AM »
Here's a chart from Texas indicating it's population ethnicity breakdown as compared to the US ethnicity breakdown. Pay attention to the yellow, as that is the US ethnicity breakdown.

It's pretty clear that ethnicity wasn't a factor in electing 0bama. In adding up the US "minority" percentages, it appears to right around 35% TOTAL minority population. That leaves a 65% "White" ethnicity. What that shows is that there is no doubt that either the election was frauded OR a good portion of white folks voted for 0bama.

What I'm thinking is that many of us have awakened to the threat in front of us and are speaking out. Let's face it, most of the minority groups are MORE racist than us "white folk". 0bama used the term, "typical white folks". Is that NOT racist?? How the hell does HE know what typical white folks are?? Then you have Kanye West, Jeriamiah Wright, Jesse Jackson, et al, claiming that WE are racist?? NO, hardly, they are merely using that term to degrade and diminish our statements, feelings, and beliefs.

Hi,

Indeed those remarks made by the president are racist.  At the same time, they really do think differently because of the way they have been brainwashed.  Now couple that with the political tactic of branding people as racists.....which really is why McCain lost the election.....because he did not have the balls to educate the public on his opposition for fear of being branded....it has worked for them to date.  I think we can no longer stay quiet, just make sure the attacks are based on issues and facts.  You know the lessons you learned as a kid, when folks called you names, if you let them know it would get to you, they continued doing so.  If you ignored it they found the technique ineffective and stopped.

And now lets talk about Obama's big ears, a topic he made perfectly clear during the campaing was off limits.  As a person who was described as a child as looking like a taxi with both doors open. and having been called Dumbo a time or two, I know about the big ears thing.  Ignore it and folks finally gave up.

Maybe we focus on something more important that Obama's ears but we cannot let his tactics prevent us from hammering him and congress when there are issues we disagree with.  Bang on and be heard.
regards,

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 10:37:43 AM »
Liberals have knee jerked the racism card so many times over the last 20 or so years over everything from slow service at Denny's to someone cutting them off in traffic that it's not only lost it's intended purpose but the sting of that label as well.

A lib calls me a racist these days and I just smile and silently thank them for comfirming my suspcion that he/she/it is a total moron.

The biggest purveyors of bigoted comments actions and deeds is the Democrat party and it's little minions in the MSM and on the chatter boards.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 12:14:32 PM »
Hell, I had the race card pulled on me while I was USN. It resulted in investigations by my Chain of Command. Both times, I was proven NOT to have been racist. I was just hard on scumbag/ dirtbag Sailors.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline seabelle

• "she walked into the cave...she was not afraid"
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 12:31:38 PM »
I had to go digging, but Colin Powell did weigh in on the topic:

"You can find pictures where Bush was called all kinds of names, with all sorts of banners being held up and burned in effigy: I've seen it in every presidency," said Gen. Colin Powell, who was secretary of state under Bush.

He's absolutely right.  Wonder why the MSM ignores the obvious  :uhsure:

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 05:05:26 PM »
Hi Folks,

We have seen, read and heard all the comments about folks who disagree with the president being called racists and the backlash it has caused.  While people are pushing back, having to defend their position, I think many are missing the bigger picture.

Let me give you some facts.  This is from memory so I might be off a % or two.  Something like 93% of the black population voted for Obama.  Were it not for the white vote he would not be president.

While the issue was being discussed on one of the talk shows, the bottom line posted a note that a survey showed that 70% of the black population felt the current criticism of Obama was really because of his race.  Here is the dilemma as I see it.

Folks who criticize Obama know what is in their mind and heart......and if you put us on a lie detector it would likely confirm the fact that we are furious about the particular issue at hand and the criticism would be there regardless of skin color.

At the same time look at it from the black person's perspective.  From the day they were born, most of them had heard Jesse Jackson who makes his living off of creating racial issues, Jeramiah Wright, and I can go on and on with their black leaders drumming into their head that they are black and the white population is against them.  If you hear that in church, schools, from your parents, friends and neighbors your entire life this becomes a core belief, you have been indoctrinated.  Look at those who are devout muslims and their hatred for "non-believers". 

Now couple that with the reinforcement you get daily from Carter, Bill Cosby, the mainstream irrelevant media and you believe it whether it is true or not...because of the constant reinforcement.  Add to that the political implication of using race to minimize one's opponent to push your particular political agenda.  While the president may give token discussion to the fact he does not believe race is the issue, no where have I seen him tell folks to knock it off either. 

So you have one segment of society who feels they have moved past the racial issues years ago and are doing just what Martin Luther King wanted, judging a man on his deeds, not the color of his skin.......and the other segment who is truly not capable of seeing that because they have been brainwashed their entire life.  What do you have left?  You have one segment of society who still are racists.

I recall a discussion with one of my nephews a few years ago asking him why someone would do something which to me was obviously really stupid.   His response was a good learning experience, "Uncle D, you just have to realize they do not think the same way we do."  I believe he was right on and that was what I realized.

Until the black leadership stops promoting racial hatred for their own personal gain and starts telling their population the opportunities are there for them if they are willing to work hard, the situation will not change.  Jesse Jackson and others have made millions by promoting racial hatred and my guess is there is a next generation ready to pick up where they left off.  Hopefully in another ten years another 10% will have seen the light and realize that their leadership is keeping them where they are for their own personal profit.  10 years ago maybe 80% of those surveyed would have said race was the issue....all we can hope for is the trend to continue as more folks realize that for most of america the issue has nothing to do with race.

regards,
The Democrats are completely dependant upon their Plantation for their standing in government.  Once minorities figure out that they've been lied to for years in order to keep them stuck on welfare and living in slums, the Democratic party will implode.  I pray that a Christian revival will sweep our nation again, and will end the holocaust on the unborn (especially the black unborn), and end the destruction of the family.  This would completely destroy the entire basis of support for the Democrats...and heal our country.

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.