Author Topic: does it taste good?  (Read 1899 times)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
does it taste good?
« on: November 07, 2011, 12:07:39 PM »
Does this look good?  Hardess omelet bisquit

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline cavegal

Re: does it taste good?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 12:18:02 PM »
Not for me. Yet had a horrible experience at a Hardees in D.C.

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 02:55:53 PM »
Yes, now, does it taste good? Donno.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 04:44:39 PM »
Overall, the Hardees biscuits aren't bad -- at least they're made on-site. Now, whether they're frozen before being baked off, I don't know.

My impression is, if it's a fast food breakfast sammich you want, the Hardees biscuits ain't bad.

I'd keep it away from the mega-sandwich thing, though. That thing looks lethal.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 12:12:31 PM »
Overall, the Hardees biscuits aren't bad -- at least they're made on-site. Now, whether they're frozen before being baked off, I don't know.

My impression is, if it's a fast food breakfast sammich you want, the Hardees biscuits ain't bad.

I worked at Hardees years ago--breakfast shift.

The eggs are interesting, early in the AM I went in and broke 2 dozen eggs into a large mixer, added a couple pints of milk and turned the mixer on until the mixture began to froath.    Turned the mixture into a very large pan and placed it into a big steamer, set the time for 20 minutes.   The pan of eggs came out perfectally cooked.  We sliced the eggs same as one will brownies and each slice went on a breakfast roll.  This way of making eggs was the best I have ever tasted, light, fluffly from the air when it was mixed, I do wish I could do this at home.  I have tried but the steaming I just cannot get down correctly.  Just eggs and milk, no spices or additives, I cannot say the same for any other food served, the sausage gravy-----don't ask,

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 12:41:47 PM »

I have to say as a bisquit eater  :-) that Churches makes some damn good bisquits.  they have honey or something on them.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.