Author Topic: Acosta was FRAMED!!!  (Read 2017 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Acosta was FRAMED!!!
« on: November 07, 2018, 09:01:01 PM »
Star Member dixiegrrrrl (55,585 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211391003

The Acosta microphone grab was staged.

It was a set up to get Acosta.
I have watched the video repeatedly.
Whoever the Trump bimbo was, she moved in with a single purpose, tried to grab the mike, actually SHE bumped Acosta's hand, and when she could not get the microphone, she suddenly dropped in to a chair and looked at Trump for a cue. like a puppet whose strings had been cut.

Watch the video a few times, try to see where she appeared from. I am convinced someone in the back cued her to storm in.
Look carefully at her body language and expression as she plopped down into the chair.

I want to go find a perhaps longer video of the press conference, but it sure looked stage to me.

:panic:

Star Member Grasswire2 (1,708 posts)

1. Madelaine.

She's the new pants steamer for Trump.

[link:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madeleine_Westerhout|

:thatsright:

dawg day (1,492 posts)

2. Who is she? A WH staffer?

I don't know why we're supposed to think she has the right to grab something out of his hand and then play the victim when he grabs it back.

The right love to do that, use women to make it seem like they're victims of mean old liberals or reporters.

Libs love them some wamyns...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Re: Acosta was FRAMED!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 09:20:24 PM »
> it sure looked stage to me.

I bet.  As a stinky puss or rotten dick I'm sure you are educated.  Have a nice day retard and fade with the leftists that are receding...

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 09:29:45 PM »
Star Member dixiegrrrrl (55,585 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211391003

The Acosta microphone grab was staged.

It was a set up to get Acosta.
I have watched the video repeatedly.
Whoever the Trump bimbo was, she moved in with a single purpose, tried to grab the mike, actually SHE bumped Acosta's hand, and when she could not get the microphone, she suddenly dropped in to a chair and looked at Trump for a cue. like a puppet whose strings had been cut.

Watch the video a few times, try to see where she appeared from. I am convinced someone in the back cued her to storm in.
Look carefully at her body language and expression as she plopped down into the chair.

I want to go find a perhaps longer video of the press conference, but it sure looked stage to me.

False flags, eh?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 10:26:05 PM »
These people post the trash they post, then pretend all those they like and support are as pure as the driven snow.

I’d love to meet one of these assholes in a real life bouncy. It just doesn’t cost that much to get out of jail for assault. I know.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 11:21:54 PM »
Ummmmm ... no one handed Acosta a script. He was an arrogant A-hole with zero assistance from anyone.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 06:22:56 AM »
Response to Princess Turandot (Reply #8)Wed Nov 7, 2018, 10:40 PM
Star Member dixiegrrrrl (55,587 posts)

13. Did you catch her looking at Trump several times?

We think this might be her.....if so, she is the new Hicks bimbo.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madeleine_Westerhout

dixiegrrrrl is a stupid bitch, isn't she.  Either that or she's nothing more than a ****.  I'm thinking stupid **** is probably a better term for her. 

::)

Maybe she's got balls big enough to come over here and explain why it's ok for her to post slurs like that.  Either way, she's probably got balls.

They run around all high and mighty with their PC bullshit, then they post stuff like that and it just stays there.  Real class act they've got going on over there.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2018, 08:15:41 AM »
Whoever the Trump bimbo was, she moved in with a single purpose,

can you just feel the love and respect DUmmies have for women?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2018, 08:25:38 AM »
Nothing prevented Acosta from handing the microphone to another reporter when asked. Except his hatred and arrogance.

Nothing prevented Acosta from handing the microphone to the intern when asked. Except his hatred and arrogance.

Nothing forced Acosta to push aside the intern's arm. Except his arrogant disdain and contempt for people serving in the Trump Administration.

The whole incident would be impossible to "stage", because Jim Acosta controlled what he did and how he reacted when the intern came to get the microphone. Acosta could have prevented the incident, at every stage, but instead caused every stage of it.

One could quibble about context and who is being addressed, but I think James' observation is pretty much generally true: the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God. Anger tends to escalate unless consciously checked, and sooner or later the one who is continually angry does stupid, hurtful, and self-sabotaging things. Jim Acosta is at that point, and there are other MSM people not far behind him.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2018, 09:23:32 AM »
Had such an incident taken place at an Obama press conference, the journalist would be destroyed by left.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2018, 10:52:24 AM »
Had such an incident taken place at an Obama press conference, the journalist would be destroyed by left.

And spend a night or more in jail.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2018, 10:55:37 AM »
False flags, eh?

Everybody wants to be the next Buckhead.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2018, 11:23:58 AM »
Or, he could have just said 'OK then,' and let her take the mike, and he'd still have a pass.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2018, 12:09:07 PM »
It was way past time for this to happen. The secret service guys should have jumped in and hauled his ass out the door after the third or fourth interruption with his past behavior but that's just me. The way the press is reporting this as the start of some kind of supression of the media is laughable at best. There is nothing that says the press is supposed to get daily press briefings or for the President to give press conferences. So eat a bag of dicks CNN.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2018, 02:05:04 PM »
Or, he could have just said 'OK then,' and let her take the mike, and he'd still have a pass.

yep. 

File this one under Actions have Consequences...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Wingnut

• Just Off Probation
  • What’s it all about boy, elucidate!
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2018, 02:06:48 PM »
Acosta was heard off camera saying about the intern; "The Bitch Set Me Up"

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2018, 02:20:39 PM »
Acosta was heard off camera saying about the intern; "The Bitch Set Me Up"

Well, that 19YO or 20YO (whatever her age) intern is probably smarter than Acosta.

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2018, 03:28:54 PM »
Well, that 19YO or 20YO (whatever her age) intern is probably smarter than Acosta.
This needs a disclaimer since most rocks are also smarter than he is.  :-)
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wingnut

• Just Off Probation
  • What’s it all about boy, elucidate!
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2018, 03:41:06 PM »
This needs a disclaimer since most rocks are also smarter than he is.  :-)

True dat!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2018, 04:31:28 PM »
And spend a night or more in jail.

Under a Cankles monarchy, they might be found in Fort Marcy Park, the Potomac, or drowned in a swamp.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2018, 11:20:39 AM »
It was way past time for this to happen. The secret service guys should have jumped in and hauled his ass out the door after the third or fourth interruption with his past behavior but that's just me. The way the press is reporting this as the start of some kind of supression of the media is laughable at best. There is nothing that says the press is supposed to get daily press briefings or for the President to give press conferences. So eat a bag of dicks CNN.

Don Lemon is way ahead of you on this.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2018, 12:27:01 PM »
He should have been dragged out back and beaten with rubber hoses, then tarred, feathered and run off the grounds on a rail.

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline hillneck

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2018, 12:41:17 PM »
Just as you think the DUmmies have reached their limit on being ignorant, they take it to a new level.   :banghead:
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2018, 12:22:47 PM »

dixiegrrrrl is a stupid bitch, isn't she.  Either that or she's nothing more than a ****.  I'm thinking stupid **** is probably a better term for her. 

::)

Maybe she's got balls big enough to come over here and explain why it's ok for her to post slurs like that.  Either way, she's probably got balls.

They run around all high and mighty with their PC bullshit, then they post stuff like that and it just stays there.  Real class act they've got going on over there.

KC

Just what I was thinking. Maybe if she got her friends from Scooby Doo to help her out she can give the evidence to Mueller and he can spend another two plus years looking into it.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"