Author Topic: This is what hurts so bad...  (Read 1049 times)

Offline CC27

This is what hurts so bad...
« on: November 07, 2018, 08:04:33 AM »
Wed Nov 7, 2018, 09:01 AM
allgood33 (158 posts)

Trump lies, degrades, incites violence. The GOP lie, cheats, surpasses.

And it doesn't matter to 50% of our fellow citizens. It just ****ing doesn't matter. They don't care!! They applaud it!! They revel in it!

They know as we know that Stacey would have won had it not been for the voter purging. They know and we know that FL carried out more hanky-panky with voting machines.

I have a broken heart for all those kids and voters who stood in line to vote early, who voted in rain yesterday. These people deserve better, we all deserve better. DAMN IT! WHEN WILL THE UNIVERSE PUNISH THESE BASTARDS??

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211383438

Mole...

Offline SVPete

Re: This is what hurts so bad...
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 08:18:36 AM »
The Stolen Election narrative is oiled and revving! :rotf:

Is the ironically self-named allgood33 lamenting Bobby's loss? Gillum's? Nelson's? McCaskill's? Donnelly's?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 08:21:02 AM »
I was just about to bring this one over.

They know as we know that Stacey would have won had it not been for the voter purging. They know and we know that FL carried out more hanky-panky with voting machines.

Didn't some decrepit old hag warn us a couple of years ago, in an ominous tone of voice, that it would be "horrifying" not to accept the results of an election?

Offline Wingnut

• Just Off Probation
  • What’s it all about boy, elucidate!
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 08:27:35 AM »

Is the ironically self-named allgood33 lamenting Bobby's loss? Gillum's? Nelson's? McCaskill's? Donnelly's?

The Rats are lamenting the loses of Gillum
Abrams 
Donnelly
Beto "Nacho Senator" O'rourke 
Sinema  (we hope)
Tester   
Nelson  (This turkey needs to be gone, call it FL)

Then add to the mix Lame McCain dead and gone and Fake Flake.

Lots of good in the above

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 08:42:15 AM »

Hold on there's no stolen elections yet.  The Democrats haven't found boxes of ballots in their car trunks yet.  Should be seeing a box of them show up in Georgia and Montana any time now.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 09:09:04 AM »
I wonder if RBG is a bit testy this morning, with the Thomas-Kavanaugh tactic made less viable.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2018, 10:36:12 AM »
I wonder if RBG is a bit testy this morning, with the Thomas-Kavanaugh tactic made less viable.
The original RBG has been dead for years. They have a Disney animatron in her place.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2018, 03:07:25 PM »
allgood33 (158 posts)

This is what hurts so bad...:bawl: :bawl:

You poor lil lpc DUmpling.
Here ya gò.  Use this.

Moŕe unintended humor.

I have a broken heart for all those kids and voters who stood in line to vote early, who voted in rain yesterday. These people deserve better, we all deserve better.
  DAMN IT! WHEN WILL THE UNIVERSE PUNISH THESE BASTARDS??

They're being punished as i type.  :zap:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2018, 04:56:33 PM »
>WHEN WILL THE UNIVERSE PUNISH...

It can't do anything except exist or not.   How about you city commies come on out to the rural universe
and show your toes?  Cold feet?  Cowards?  Commie scum. 

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2018, 09:28:18 PM »
allgood33 (158 posts)

Trump lies, degrades, incites violence. The GOP lie, cheats, surpasses.

And it doesn't matter to 50% of our fellow citizens. It just ****ing doesn't matter. They don't care!! They applaud it!! They revel in it!

I have a broken heart for all those kids and voters who stood in line to vote early, who voted in rain yesterday. These people deserve better, we all deserve better. DAMN IT! WHEN WILL THE UNIVERSE PUNISH THESE BASTARDS??

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211383438

Sigh. The Democrats got the House. You should be celebrating.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2018, 05:50:37 AM »
They want total, absolute power, so they can start purging their enemies.

Funny how the 2nd Amendment keeps that from happening. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.