Author Topic: The next Democratic President should sign. PCIntern  (Read 2042 times)

Offline CC27

The next Democratic President should sign. PCIntern
« on: October 30, 2018, 08:20:39 AM »
PCIntern (17,363 posts)

The next Democratic President should sign

an executive order to summarily jail for life anyone related to Trump including the orange clown himself. Who needs the Constitution?

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211341348

Projecting again?

Offline Happy Fun Ball

Re: The next Democratic President should sign. PCIntern
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 08:24:50 AM »
Projecting again?
Sounds like someone just heard about Trump's impending executive order. And I thought today was going to be a bit dull.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 08:48:56 AM »
PCIntern (17,363 posts)

an executive order to summarily jail for life anyone related to Trump including the orange clown himself. Who needs the Constitution?

DU-moron :hammer: PCIntern :hammer: wants the next D President to commit an impeachable offense? ::) That should be entertaining. :popcorn:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 10:18:52 AM »
PCIntern (17,363 posts)

sure.  Jail your opposition for life cuz that's the American way.....
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2018, 10:39:12 AM »
sure.  Jail your opposition for life cuz that's the American way.....

The DUmmies haven't been "Americans" in their entire lifetimes.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2018, 11:07:43 AM »
PCIntern (17,363 posts)

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211341348

Wait! Does Putin know about this?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2018, 12:04:17 PM »
I do have issues with the executive order.  I don't think we should be the ones to start undermining the interpretation of a Constitutional Amendment via executive action, it opens the door for things like this idiotic idea.

I DO think that DJT should sign a presidential finding that welfare-type payments are intended for American citizens only, and that those who are here illegally are not only not eligible, but must pay restitution to the American taxpayer.  remove an incentive to come here illegally, and maybe they won't walk 1200+ miles...

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2018, 09:06:05 PM »
Someone should tell PCintern what he's suggesting is the tactics of the Fascist.

Then again, being a closet Fascist himself, that's why he's all for something like that.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2018, 09:36:57 PM »
>The next Democratic President should sign an executive order to summarily jail for life anyone related to Trump including the orange clown himself.

This BadBoy has the NO2 cranked up a bit high.  He needs less drilling and more grilling.  What a maroon it is.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2018, 10:17:27 PM »
Hey, why stop there, DUmmies? Why not put everyone who ever voted for Trump, anyone who ever wore a red hat, anyone who ever went to a church more than once in the past year and/or owns at least one Bible, anyone who has more than $1,000 in their savings account, anyone who doesn't believe in man made global warming, any white farmers, anyone who has eaten at Chick Fil A at least once, and anyone who has ever won an arguement with a liberal?

You know you want to.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2018, 10:27:21 PM »
>summarily jail for life anyone related to Trump

Backing up to my first thought...you are one certificated DMFer.  You and your commie democrat filth will lose
99% of your filth when the shooting starts.  Bring it you disgusting anti-American scum.

Offline jukin

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2018, 10:00:21 AM »
Trump will be close to a hundred years old when the next democrat president is possibly elected.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2018, 10:40:45 AM »
Trump will be close to a hundred years old when the next democrat president is possibly elected.

I sure hope so!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2018, 10:14:20 AM »
Reminded me of the old story of an ant with an erection floating down the river on his back screaming 'Raise the Draw Bridge'!!  Not. Gonna.Happen.   :rotf:
< watch this space for coming distractions >