Author Topic: LA CORONER RULES BREITBART DIED OF HEART FAILURE  (Read 2775 times)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
LA CORONER RULES BREITBART DIED OF HEART FAILURE
« on: April 20, 2012, 07:27:18 PM »
LINK

LA CORONER RULES BREITBART DIED OF HEART FAILURE
AP  4/20/2012 11:59:30 PM

(AP) LA coroner rules Breitbart died of heart failure
LOS ANGELES

The Los Angeles County coroner's office has ruled that conservative blogger and commentator Andrew Breitbart died of heart failure stemming from coronary disease.

Coroner spokesman Craig Harvey said Friday that a negligible amount of alcohol was found in Breitbart's system but no prescription or illicit drugs.

Harvey says foul play is not suspected and the case has been closed.

Breitbart, 43, died March 2 at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center after collapsing as he was walking his dog near his Brentwood home.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: LA CORONER RULES BREITBART DIED OF HEART FAILURE
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 07:28:23 PM »
Wow.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 07:35:43 PM »
And the Dummies all tried to say that he was a cokehead. They can all **** off now.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 07:41:23 PM by Kyle Ricky »

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 07:39:17 PM »
And the Dummies all tried to said that he was a cokehead. They can all **** off now.

It's a conspiracy...  :panic:

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 07:41:56 PM »

Yeah, they will probably say that the coroner is a conservative and covering up for him.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 07:43:07 PM »
Oh and when my brother died at age 45 (from a drug overdose) the coroner said he had extensive coronary artery disease (he was not aware of this). He would have had to have bypass or angioplasty/stents in the near future if he had lived.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 07:55:01 PM by BEG »

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 07:44:23 PM »
Heart decease is usually not detected till it is too late. That if the sad thing about it. They need to do some research on it to try and find ways to detect it sooner.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2012, 07:45:42 PM »
I have known a number of people who seemed in fine health who went between 40-50 just like that.  Strange or not?  
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2012, 07:47:07 PM »
Sedentary lifestyles and poor diet.

It stinks. :(
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2012, 07:50:17 PM »
I still say he was taken out.
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2012, 08:19:44 PM »
I just read this on Twitter.

RIP.  I miss him like crazy.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2012, 08:26:32 PM »
Known way too many guys who went like that; aka "The Widowmaker."
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline sybilll

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2012, 02:51:17 AM »
I didn't know they had hidden Andrew's heart attack months preceding his death until I saw Bill Whittle's tribute to Andrew: http://www.therightscoop.com/bill-whittle-my-friend-andrew-breitbart/
I give a huge FU to the leftists that not only assumed that his death was drug induced, but to those of you who danced on his grave.   :bird:

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2012, 08:01:35 AM »
And the Dummies all tried to say that he was a cokehead. They can all **** off now.

They'll just claim that it was the VWRC covering up "the truth".
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2012, 04:54:43 PM »
Heart decease is usually not detected till it is too late. That if the sad thing about it. They need to do some research on it to try and find ways to detect it sooner.

Maybe we can get Bono and some of the other useless idiots in the entertainment industry to host a day long/weekend long benefit concert for people with heart disease, have Susan Sarandon lobby Congress-shits with tear jerking stories from the lives of characters she's played in front of a movie camera who had heart disease for funding for heart disease research, and have families and survivors of victims of heart disease make a giant quilt or something to tour all around the country raising awareness with.

Because, after all, heart disease would have a cure if only we threw enough money at the loud-mouths and hucksters who claim to care about it.

:fuelfire: :rotf: :lmao: :lol:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2012, 05:06:24 PM »
Maybe we can get Bono and some of the other useless idiots in the entertainment industry to host a day long/weekend long benefit concert for people with heart disease, have Susan Sarandon lobby Congress-shits with tear jerking stories from the lives of characters she's played in front of a movie camera who had heart disease for funding for heart disease research, and have families and survivors of victims of heart disease make a giant quilt or something to tour all around the country raising awareness with.

Because, after all, heart disease would have a cure if only we threw enough money at the loud-mouths and hucksters who claim to care about it.

:fuelfire: :rotf: :lmao: :lol:

The most funny thing is that you know something like that would never happen.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2012, 05:20:30 PM »
The most funny thing is that you know something like that would never happen.

Mostly, because it's a disease that's now associated with the likes of that eeeeeeee-vil conservative, Andrew Breitbart.  If it had been James Cameron who keeled over from heart disease will filming Avatar II: A Planet Full of Moonbats, or Roman Polanski who's ticker stopped ticking amid diddling his latest 13-year old "girlfriend", they would be all over this.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2012, 05:24:13 PM »
If it had been James Cameron who keeled over from heart disease will filming Avatar II: A Planet Full of Moonbats, or Roman Polanski who's ticker stopped ticking amid diddling his latest 13-year old "girlfriend", they would be all over this.

Isn't that the truth. They are only helpful and considerate to people who agree with them.

Offline Kimberly

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2012, 07:21:52 AM »
Wonderful new video out from iowntheworld.com

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9stmqj1Lwo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2012, 02:26:47 PM »

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9stmqj1Lwo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

That was awesome.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2012, 08:36:41 PM »
Poisoning suspected in sudden death of coroner's official
He spent his life trying to determine how people died. But now his colleagues are searching for answers after he died under mysterious circumstances.

Los Angeles police detectives, with the help of the Los Angeles County coroner's office, are investigating the death of Michael Cormier. Officials said he might have died of poisoning, but they have not provided further information.

Cormier, 61, died last week after being taken to Providence St. Joseph Medical Center in Burbank from his North Hollywood home. Earlier he had complained of pain and vomiting.

Hospital staff notified police about concerns surrounding the cause of Cormier's death.

"At this point we haven't ruled out foul play," said Lt. Alan Hamilton of the Los Angeles Police Department. "It is one of the things being considered. We are waiting for the coroner's results."
LA Times

:tinfoil2:  Did this guy know something that he shouldn't have?

Offline sybilll

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2012, 09:47:17 PM »

High^5 for posting this.  Loved it when I saw it, it was awesome, and it choked me up, but unless it is embedded (at which I fail), it is less effective.  Thanks again.  I was glad that the DC faction of FR showed up at last night's WHCD:  http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/04/29/breitbart-at-white-house-correspondence-dinner

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2012, 09:52:01 PM »
Overexposure to libs, and having to retweet all their death threats. It would kill the best of us.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline CG6468

Uh-oh............
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2012, 12:04:41 PM »
BREITBART'S CORONER POISONED TO DEATH?
Police probe mysterious demise of L.A. medical examiner
Published: 15 hours ago
by JOE KOVACSEmail | Archive

Medical examiners in Los Angeles are investigating the possible poisoning death of one of their own officials who may have worked on the case of Andrew Breitbart, the conservative firebrand who died March 1, the same day Sheriff Joe Arpaio announced probable cause for forgery in President Obama’s birth certificate.

Michael Cormier, a respected forensic technician for the Los Angeles County Coroner died under suspicious circumstances at his North Hollywood home April 20, the same day Breitbart’s cause of death was finally made public.

“There are mysterious circumstances surrounding his death,” said Elizabeth Espinosa, a news reporter for KTLA-TV. “We’re told detectives are looking into the possibility that he was poisoned by arsenic.

Cormier, 61, had been rushed to Providence St. Joseph Medical Center in Burbank after complaining of pain and vomiting.

“He was transported there early in the morning, and passed away late at night,” Ed Winter, assistant chief of operations and Cormier’s colleague at the Los Angeles County Department of Coroner, told KTLA. “It affects everybody when you lose a co-worker, but we’ll proceed and do our job and try to figure out why Michael died.”

The hospital then notified Los Angeles Police about Cormier’s death.

“At this point we haven’t ruled out foul play,” police Lt. Alan Hamilton told the Los Angeles Times. “It is one of the things being considered. We are waiting for the coroner’s results.”

DEVELOPING
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: Uh-oh............
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2012, 12:50:44 PM »
Uh, WTF?? It's a conspiracy!! Heh, heh!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!