Author Topic: Obama’s Emergency Landing More Serious Than FAA Suggested  (Read 1136 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator

WASHINGTON — The Federal Aviation Administration and Midwest Airlines understated the concerns held by the pilot of Barack Obama’s campaign plane when he first called in to make an unscheduled landing in St. Louis last month, according to a news report out Thursday.

The pilot of the plane was having trouble controlling the pitch of the plane and asked FAA air traffic controllers, “At this time we would like to declare an emergency and also have CFR (crash equipment) standing by in St. Louis,” according to tapes obtained by ABC News through a Freedom of Information Act request.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/08/15/obamas-emergency-landing-more-serious-than-faa-suggested/

How long before DU blames Teh Rove?

Offline jinxmchue

Re: Obama’s Emergency Landing More Serious Than FAA Suggested
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 08:37:08 AM »
How long before DU blames Teh Rove?

And make reference to Wellstone?

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 11:24:53 AM »
Another plea for Whoa is me! I am the victim, feel sorry for me and give me your vote....
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 11:23:48 PM »
lets see here.

The planes broke, we need to declare an emergency since we can't see what it is.

Check

We have this high profile asshole in the back and the plane's still broke and we still can't see WTF is going on back there. We'd best ask for crash equipment so we don't risk the anti-christ's life just in case.

Check

Where's the story here?