Author Topic: Chase Bank - no money allowed to transfer out of USA starting Nov. 17th  (Read 3026 times)

Offline Dori

WTH?

Confirmed: Chase bank drops the hammer on capital controls; no money allowed to transfer out of USA starting Nov. 17th

I admit that when I saw today's breaking news on InfoWars.com about Chase Bank limiting cash withdrawals and banning international wire transfers, I was skeptical. Many readers didn't believe it, either. So just to check it out, I called my own accounting team to ask if we had received a similar letter from Chase, announcing that no international wire transfers would be allowed after Nov. 17th.

Sure enough, we were sent the same letter! I've posted a JPG image of the letter below so you can read it for yourself.

Or Click here to see the hi-res scan of this letter. This is the letter that we received directly from Chase. This is not secondhand information.

Is this just Chase or are all banks doing it?  There is also a $50k limit on withdrawls per cycle statement.  

This is the beginning of the capital controls we've been warning about for years. Throughout history, when governments are on the brink of financial default, they begin limiting capital controls in exactly the way we are seeing here.

Following that, governments typically seize government pension funds, meaning the outright theft of pensions for cops, government workers, etc., is probably just around the corner.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 06:53:21 PM by Dori »
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline thundley4

Chase is still offering the service on their site.

https://www.chase.com/business-banking/online-banking/wire-transfer#!wiretransferstab:wiretransferstab2

Everything I could find linked back to InfoWars or WND.

Offline Dori

Chase is still offering the service on their site.

https://www.chase.com/business-banking/online-banking/wire-transfer#!wiretransferstab:wiretransferstab2

Everything I could find linked back to InfoWars or WND.

I wouldn't post articles from either one of those sites, but the author of this article included the letter his company received and called his Chase bank and it was verified.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline MD

• Probationary (Probie)
Im not sure about this yet. Now if I hear from Reuters or some other reputable source, yea its time to start worrying.

We have been monetizing our debt for far to long so this could be very plausible if it is the first step in capitol controls.
Disclaimer: Anytime I refer to a DUmmie or ****tarded Liberal in any term that may be considered “smart” or "brilliant" it should be read with the most sarcasm you possibly can muster.

They are not smart, that’s why they are Liberal.

Offline Dori

Im not sure about this yet. Now if I hear from Reuters or some other reputable source, yea its time to start worrying.

We have been monetizing our debt for far to long so this could be very plausible if it is the first step in capitol controls.

I've been hunting high and low for other sources on this.  The letter was dated Oct. 8, so I can't believe it wouldn't have hit the fan by now. 

Offline thundley4

I wouldn't post articles from either one of those sites, but the author of this article included the letter his company received and called his Chase bank and it was verified.

I could print up a letter from Obama promising to resign that would look legit and upload it, but it wouldn't be real. Printers and photoshop make faking things so easy these days.

Offline Dori

I could print up a letter from Obama promising to resign that would look legit and upload it, but it wouldn't be real. Printers and photoshop make faking things so easy these days.

So you do you think the letter is a hoax and that the OP is lying?  

Offline thundley4

So you do you think the letter is a hoax and that the OP is lying?  

Maybe a little of both.  WND and Infowarsare not reliable sources, and this one is questionable since no other sources are showing up.

Offline MD

• Probationary (Probie)
I've been hunting high and low for other sources on this.  The letter was dated Oct. 8, so I can't believe it wouldn't have hit the fan by now. 

Thats why im hesitant to believe it.  Infowars can be, well, a bit sensationalist.

If this were true you would think that other places would be reporting it, and Fox would be all over it.
Disclaimer: Anytime I refer to a DUmmie or ****tarded Liberal in any term that may be considered “smart” or "brilliant" it should be read with the most sarcasm you possibly can muster.

They are not smart, that’s why they are Liberal.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Or more likely than not it's only certain types of accounts that are having those restrictions placed on them, and Chase is more than happy to put you into an account which will allow those kinds of transfers.

That I could see, because let's face it--wire transfers aren't cheap.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford