Author Topic: Shots Fired at National Holocaust Museum in D.C.  (Read 3187 times)

Offline thundley4

Shots Fired at National Holocaust Museum in D.C.
« on: June 10, 2009, 12:36:44 PM »

Entrance to the Holocaust Museum in Washington DC that is one block from the Mall.
"DEVELOPING ...

At least two people were shot at the national Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C., Wednesday, an official told FOX News.

Other media reports said a man walked into the museum and shot a security guard. Another guard returned fire, wounding the alleged shooter. " Breaking

Offline Peter3_1

Re: Shots Fired at National Holocaust Museum in D.C.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 12:52:17 PM »
GI Shot to death a week ago, Holocost museum attacked today. These are islamofascist attacks, terrorist attacks, that were undetected by the FBI, why is that? The libs are all saying that the "ticking bomb" senariois a "straw man" argument. Yet, this month alone, there were at least undetected "ticking bombs" ! What are we to make of that? 

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 01:42:06 PM »
Drudge says it was an 89 year old white supremicist. 
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 01:45:51 PM »

Did Robert Byrd get out of the hospital?
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 02:24:26 PM »
Google cached page, as the original is down.  http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:http://www.holywesternempire.org/page2.html

Possibly and artist, also.  http://www.askart.com/askart/v/james_w_von_brunn/james_w_von_brunn.aspx
James W. von Brunn holds a BachSci Journalism degree from a mid-Western university where he was president of SAE and played varsity football.

During WWII he served as PT-Boat captain, Lt. USNR, receiving a Commendation and four battle stars. For twenty years he was an advertising executive and film-producer in New York City. He is a member of Mensa, the high-IQ society.

In 1981 Von Brunn attempted to place the treasonous Federal Reserve Board of Governors under legal, non-violent, citizens arrest. He was tried in a Washington, D.C. Superior Court; convicted by a Negro jury, Jew/Negro attorneys, and sentenced to prison for eleven years by a Jew judge. A Jew/Negro/White Court of Appeals denied his appeal. He served 6.5 years in federal prison. (Read about von Brunn's "Federal Reserve Caper" HERE.) He is now an artist and author and lives on Maryland's Eastern Shore.
Link

A long autobiographical rant can be found here. http://www.holywesternempire.org/fed-caper.html

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 02:27:43 PM »
how long until the DUmp blames 1. white people 2. smart people 3. educated people 4. the military? Did I miss anything? :whatever:
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 02:31:25 PM »
how long until the DUmp blames 1. white people 2. smart people 3. educated people 4. the military? Did I miss anything? :whatever:

They already are, there were 4 or 5 threads an hour or so ago.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 02:58:04 PM »
There is a guy on Fox News blaming conservative and people who want to Lord O's birth certificate.
Liberals are standing on the bodies of the dead to blame opponents of O.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 03:05:40 PM »
I hate it when they are so predictable.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 03:58:46 PM »
There is a guy on Fox News blaming conservative and people who want to Lord O's birth certificate.
Liberals are standing on the bodies of the dead to blame opponents of O.

Not surprising, but interesting.

It exposes some major hypocracy on the part of liberals........ again.  When the USA was attacked on 9/11, the libs were all up in arms that "conservatives" were making out as though all Muslims were to blame.  It wasn't the case, the libs lied when they made that claim, but nevertheless they wanted to make appear as though they cared that individuals who had nothing to do with the attacks would not be grouped in with those who were responsible.

Today, they're doing just the opposite.  One lone guy goes on a shooting spree, and now they want to group individuals who had nothing to do with it as though they did.

It's their whole inability to remain consistent, except to what their ideology tells them to believe, that makes them laughably irrelevant.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2009, 04:02:34 PM »
Huff &Puff is already sayin the nut posts at FR(a lie, that only took me 2 clicks to disprove)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/10/james-w-von-brunn-holocau_n_213864.html
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2009, 04:16:42 PM »
I don't see 2 or 3 occurring as they consider us all uneducated morans.

I would hasten to add: conservatives are pro-Israel. You don't see conservatives saying shit like:

“Of course I voted for him; he’s my son. I’m proud of him,” Wright said. “I’ve got five biological kids. They all make mistakes and bad choices. I haven’t stopped loving any of them.
“He made mistakes. He made bad choices. I’ve got kids who listen to their friends. He listened to those around him. I did not disown him.”

Asked if he had spoken to the President, Wright said: “Them Jews aren’t going to let him talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he’ll talk to me in five years when he’s a lame duck, or in eight years when he’s out of office…

Wright also said Obama should have sent a U.S. delegation to the World Conference on Racism held recently in Geneva, Switzerland, but that the president did not do so for fear of offending Jews and Israel.

“Ethic cleansing is going on in Gaza. Ethnic cleansing of the Zionist is a sin and a crime against humanity, and they don’t want Barack talking like that because that’s anti-Israel,” Wright said.

here's the initial of the dirty turd: http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-722-Conservative-Politics-Examiner~y2009m6d10-Holocaust-Museum-shooter-von-Brunn-a-911-truther-who-hated-neocons-Bush-McCain
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline djones520

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2009, 04:41:01 PM »
For shame people...  not one single "Has anyone heard from Gator this morning?"
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2009, 04:47:26 PM »
For shame people...  not one single "Has anyone heard from Gator this morning?"
I try not to think about the crazy old coot
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2009, 04:48:52 PM »
It makes quite a contrast with the level of coverage afforded to the Muslim asshole terrorist who killed a Soldier in Arkansas.  Just sayin'.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2009, 05:05:27 PM »
This shooter is a 9/11 Truther. Not surprising there is a correlation between Holocaust deniers and 9/11 Truthers.

http://www.nowhampshire.com/2009/06/10/holocaust-museum-suspect-was-a-911-“truther”/

Link is busy as right now.

White Supremacists including Nazis had ties to Muslim extremists.
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,29423.0.html
http://www.cdn-friends-icej.ca/medigest/may00/arabnazi.html
http://frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=13929
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 05:11:35 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2009, 09:33:52 PM »
Anti-christian as well:

http://www.whatswrongwiththeworld.net/2009/06/antichristian_white_supremacis.html

Apart from actually preferring white people this asshole doesn't really differ much from your average DUmmie.

Latest report is he is in critical condition. I hope he survives.  :evillaugh:
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2009, 07:38:10 AM »
A long autobiographical rant can be found here. http://www.holywesternempire.org/fed-caper.html

Damn, to say this guy has issues is a huge understatement.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2009, 09:00:47 AM »
Good Christ! Surprised he could raise the gun! What do you suppose the thinking is here? "Meh! Screw it i got one foot in the grave anyway lets go out in a blaze of glory!"
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2009, 12:52:06 PM »
Weekly Standard May Have Been Shooter Target
FBI agents visited the offices of the conservative Weekly Standard magazine yesterday after a shooting at the Holocaust Memorial Museum and told employees they'd found the magazine's address

A senior Standard staffer confirmed the visit but declined to discuss it in detail. An FBI spokeswoman, Katherine Schweit , also declined to comment on the investigation.

Two other sources said two FBI agents arrived shortly after 5:00 p.m. Thursday at the 17th Street offices of the magazine. They told staffers that they had found the address of the magazine on a piece of paper associated with the shooter, James von Brunn, and asked whether the Standard had received any threats.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0609/Weekly_Standard_may_have_been_shooter_target.html
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2009, 12:56:54 PM »

Just posted a thread on that in the DUmpster.  They are in full denial mode.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline thundley4

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2009, 12:57:57 PM »

I think this guys lunacy is all over the map, but mostly of the leftist  kind of hatred.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2009, 12:59:31 PM »
Just posted a thread on that in the DUmpster.  They are in full denial mode.

I just missed it.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2009, 04:48:41 PM »
This pretty much confirms that it was a DUmmie-like person that did the shooting.
WASHINGTON, D.C. - A gunman exchanged fire with security guards inside the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum on Wednesday. An injured guard -- Stephen Tyrone Johns -- died later in the afternoon.

WATCH THE FOX 5 NEWS REPORT (VIDEO, LEFT)

Fox News identified the suspect as James W. Von Brunn. He is reportedly an elderly man tied to a white supremacy group. Police would not confirm the identity of the shooter. Fox says the man runs a Web site that espouses extremist views against Jews.

The D.C. police chief described the gun as a rifle and it appeared that the shooter acted alone.

Law enforcement sources told WTTG/MyFoxDC.com that during a search of a car that is believed to belong von Brunn, investigators found a notebook with information about six to nine locations in the D.C. area, including the National Holocaust Museum. Other locations on the list included the U.S. Capitol, the White House, the Washington Post, and a FOX News location.
Link

Who was the DUmmie that was complaining about not getting an increase in their Social Security this year? :fuelfire:

Offline Daisy

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2009, 03:26:57 PM »
I don't see 2 or 3 occurring as they consider us all uneducated morans.

I would hasten to add: conservatives are pro-Israel. You don't see conservatives saying shit like:

here's the initial of the dirty turd: http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-722-Conservative-Politics-Examiner~y2009m6d10-Holocaust-Museum-shooter-von-Brunn-a-911-truther-who-hated-neocons-Bush-McCain
Rev. Wright says thast Obamais his son?...Like father like son... :mental: