Author Topic: RNC to File FEC Complaint on Obama Fundraising Practices  (Read 1879 times)

Offline Amityschild

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Saved by Grace
RNC to File FEC Complaint on Obama Fundraising Practices
« on: October 05, 2008, 04:12:57 PM »
I can't believe it is finally getting out there.  I came across this post at FR just a couple of hours ago:  RNC to file a complaint with the FEC on Obama Fundraising Practices.

Washington Post article:  RNC to File FEC Complaint on Obama Fundraising Practices

Newsweek article:  Obama’s ‘Good Will’ Hunting

Oh geez.  BTW, I discovered Good Will, Doodad Pro and the Palestinian brothers of the Gaza Strip who gave $33k.  Pamela Geller has posted my research on her blog Atlas Shrugs.  She's awesome, we've been working together on the illegal donation stories (and there are many) even though it seemed like no one was listening.

Many errors in the Newsweek article as usual.  Let's see where this goes!    :-)
"100 per cent of us die, and the percentage cannot be increased."
--C.S. Lewis   _______________________________________
Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress....
But then I repeat myself.
--Mark Twain

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
Re: RNC to File FEC Complaint on Obama Fundraising Practices
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 04:15:41 PM »
Good to see all your hard work finally getting some play.  Hope it works to sink Obama.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 04:22:26 PM »
:cheersmate:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 04:36:46 PM »
It won't "go" anywhere as long as the Obamassiah returns the money...... :whatever:

Why does it seem that when the Dems are caught with their hand in the cookie jar, they NEVER get any significant punishment??
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 09:02:18 PM »
Obama’s ‘Good Will’ Hunting

The Obama campaign has shattered all fund-raising records, raking in $458 million so far, with about half the bounty coming from donors who contribute $200 or less. Aides say that's an illustration of a truly democratic campaign. To critics, though, it can be an invitation for fraud and illegal foreign cash because donors giving individual sums of $200 or less don't have to be publicly reported. Consider the cases of Obama donors "Doodad Pro" of Nunda, N.Y., who gave $17,130, and "Good Will" of Austin, Texas, who gave more than $11,000—both in excess of the $2,300-per-person federal limit. In two recent letters to the Obama campaign, Federal Election Commission auditors flagged those (and other) donors and informed the campaign that the sums had to be returned. Neither name had ever been publicly reported because both individuals made online donations in $10 and $25 increments. "Good Will" listed his employer as "Loving" and his occupation as "You," while supplying as his address 1015 Norwood Park Boulevard, which is shared by the Austin nonprofit Goodwill Industries. Suzanha Burmeister, marketing director for Goodwill, said the group had "no clue" who the donor was. She added, however, that the group had received five puzzling thank-you letters from the Obama campaign this year, prompting it to send the campaign an e-mail in September pointing out the apparent fraudulent use of its name.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/162403
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Baruch Menachem

• In a handbasket, heading to a warm destination
  • do the best you can with what you can
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 07:56:35 AM »
Something is very fishy here.  Total number of voters was 120 million. total number of Democrats was 60 million.   It is almost as if every voter out there is contributing.  That is not likely.     I think tons of this cash is coming from oversees, and almost all of it is illegal.

You read DU, they are not rich, they can't afford the $5 skinner skims from them on a regalr basiis, and all the sudden they are giving this kind of cash to Obama?

I have been wondering about Obama's money for a long time.
An optimist sees the glass as half full, a pessimist sees the glass as half empty, an engineer sees that there is twice the glass required to contain the beer

My name is Obamandias, King of Kings, 
  Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 10:00:17 AM »
This will have all the effect of a raindrop in the Atlantic. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 09:57:57 AM »
Even CBS News is getting in on the act.  :lmao:
CBS News has learned that two donors to the Obama campaign that gave a total of $7,722 appear to have made their contributions under fake names that look like they were written by a mouse running across a keyboard: Dahsudhu Hdusahfd of Df, Hawaii with the following employer CZXVC/ZXVZXV and Uadhshgu Hduadh listed as living in Dhff, Florida listed their employer as DASADA/SAFASF.
Linky-Dinky