Author Topic: This person won't last long.  (Read 1240 times)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
This person won't last long.
« on: May 25, 2018, 06:02:10 PM »
DemoHack (57 posts)     Fri May 25, 2018, 06:36 PM

Most Democrats should be for standing for the national anthem.

This may not be a popular opinion on this website, but it needs to be said.

We all know that racial tensions are at an all-time high in the last 30 years, and we need to address this immediately as best we can. We also know that Colin Kaepernick was very brave, and likely cost himself his NFL career. We know the meaning of WHY he did it in the first place, so maybe we can shift our attention to The Why and away from the act of the protest itself. The meaning is far more important than the act that brought it to our attention.

But overall, Democrats should be for standing for the national anthem. It's the right thing to do, and Donald ****ing Trump is no more patriotic than we are.

And if we want to win back Congress I sure as hell hope we're not still talking about this, frankly ridiculous, issue in the fall right before the November election, because this is just the type of Trumpian Red Meat that WILL drive our opponents to the polls.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210657515

Good luck...

Sorry. On my phone or I'd paste some of the comments.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 06:14:40 PM by franksolich »

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: This person won't last long.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 06:15:33 PM »
Given the primitives' obsession with post counts and unreasonable paranoia about moles, yeah, this primitive won't last long no matter how legit he is.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 06:22:38 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 06:47:23 PM »
We all know that racial tensions are at an all-time high in the last 30 years, Fueled by the election of obamaand we need to address this immediately as best we can. by tuning out all the social justice race card players.

We also know that Colin Kaepernick was very brave stupid, and likely cost himself his NFL careerby listening to his social justice racist girl friend. We know the meaning of WHY he did it in the first place, so maybe we can shift our attention to The Why and away from the act of the protest itself.The nfl has comitted some millions of dollars to social justice to appease the black malcontents The meaning is far more Bull Shitimportant than the act that brought it to our attention.

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 08:38:02 PM »
Still there.

However, lots of  :catfight: going on.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2018, 07:25:01 AM »
The divisiveness and distraction Kaep brought into the 49ers locker room was just the icing on the turd cake of his last three seasons of mediocrity and awfulness on the field. Bailing out of his contract a year before its end - permitted by the contract - probably didn't help, either. Kaep's martyrdom is ersatz and self-inflicted.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2018, 10:28:04 AM »
"Demo-HACK" ... seriously? His username literally is MOCKING MIRT...
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2018, 01:38:32 PM »
"Demo-HACK" ... seriously? His username literally is MOCKING MIRT...

That sounds like a great user name mockingmirt   :-)

MIRT Alert!!Mirt Alert!!  :siren: :siren:   :hammer:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline dixierose

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2018, 07:00:43 AM »
I can't believe that people think the only reason Kap isn't in the NFL today is because of his protests. This is the same league that welcomed Vick back into its ranks after spending 5 years in prison. If a team thought Kap could help them win you better bet he'd have a job today.

When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2018, 11:48:33 PM »
I can't believe that people think the only reason Kap isn't in the NFL today is because of his protests. This is the same league that welcomed Vick back into its ranks after spending 5 years in prison. If a team thought Kap could help them win you better bet he'd have a job today.

Yup.