Author Topic: Shooting RC Planes With Machine Guns At Big Sandy/YouTube  (Read 2274 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Shooting RC Planes With Machine Guns At Big Sandy/YouTube
« on: February 17, 2018, 09:53:19 PM »
TheMastersNemesis (9,407 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210249781

Shooting RC Planes With Machine Guns At Big Sandy/YouTube. What We Are Up Against.

Look up this video and you will see what we are up against. These gun nuts use every weapon imaginable on this range. Some even have their own howitzers and one guy has a tank with an operational turret (another video).

It is sickening. You can see what we are really up against. There is an element that the GOP supports that believes that any and all weapons are their right. Even bazookas. M-60 machine guns and the like. Gatling guns. It is a hobby you know.

:rotf:

I do WWII reenacting. Our club has a member with a reconstructed PzMkIV with 75mm long gun. It's very cool.
Not to mention the various SMGs, LMGs, HMGs, semi-auto rifles, pistols, etc etc etc...

Suck it, Hop-a-long.

Star Member Lars39 (20,946 posts)

1. In what state is Big Sandy?

If TN, there’s KKK in Big Sandy that has their own radio station. They moved in there about 16-18 yrs ago.

:rotf:

Sophia4 (1,283 posts)

3. I Googled it, and I think it is in Arizona, but I'm not 100% certain.

:cheersmate:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Delmar

Re: Shooting RC Planes With Machine Guns At Big Sandy/YouTube
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 10:10:36 PM »
Response to TheMastersNemesis (Original post)Sat Feb 17, 2018, 10:53 PM
TheMastersNemesis (9,408 posts)
6. Yes It Is. Look Up -Big Sandy 2012 SAR Promo. YouTube. Sickening.

One guy has a tank destroyer. Many guys have their own howitzer. One has a gatling gun.

Somebody could put an eye out or lose a foot if they aren't careful.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 08:25:23 AM »
OMG! That is painfully :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf: ! Civil War and Medieval Reenactors have been around for decades (the late 70s that I know of personally). Ditto for collectors of militaria, up to and including tanks, fighters (jet and prop), and bombers. Has TheMasterNematode really only discovered them recently? Or has he hobblingly descended into paranoid dementia?

Oh! Those reenanctors really are hobbyists, with a few dinner theaters thrown in. Ditto collectors of militaria (unless there's been assaults on schools or HilLIARy rallies by M4 Sherman tanks the MSM failed to report).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 08:32:00 AM »
I watched the video and it looked like a fun range!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 01:35:48 PM »
I watched the video and it looked like a fun range!

KC
That's the thing, you probably aren't interested in what primitives think is fun. Such as getting pounded in the butt, looking at abortion pics or listening to bad poetry at coffee houses.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 02:49:22 PM »
... a reconstructed PzMkIV with 75mm long gun ...

Is that a Panzer Mark IV? Very cool! Wasn't that the main tank used by Rommel in North Africa?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 03:12:02 PM »
Is that a Panzer Mark IV? Very cool! Wasn't that the main tank used by Rommel in North Africa?

Yup.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 04:29:47 PM »

Well, it was the BEST tank used in Africa, right up until the bitter end when one Tiger battalion was deployed, when it was far too late to matter.  Most of the pics you see of the Afrika Korps tanks are Panzer IIIs of various subtypes, the Pz IVs were the heavy hitters early in the war and the the mainstay later on, with the chassis of both the Pz III and IV being heavily used for all sorts of other vehicles from StuGs to SP artillery and AA vehicles.

A Pz IV that's a runner is pretty damn unusual, a handful were put to use after the war by others (Including Syria) but they were fairly obsolescent and nobody was making spares for them anymore, so nearly all the survivors were scrapped.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.