Author Topic: The perfect invite to the State of the Union address  (Read 1490 times)

Offline Delmar

The perfect invite to the State of the Union address
« on: January 20, 2018, 09:11:00 AM »
"I don't know which Democrat will be brave enough to invite Stormy Daniels to the State of the Union speech but they will have my everlasting gratitude."
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210120130

Response to ehrnst (Original post)Fri Jan 19, 2018, 04:39 PM
Star Member Corgigal (4,518 posts)
1. That would be fine.

Also don't forget someone's comfort Newfoundland and Great Pyrenees dogs. Since Trump thinks dogs are low class. Couldn't get any lower then a Trump state of the union, but we can look for the pretty pups.
That was a stupid reply if I've ever seen one.  BTW, Obama eats dogs.

Response to ehrnst (Original post)Fri Jan 19, 2018, 05:56 PM
Star Member malaise (167,151 posts)
6. Never forget that Groper Don the Con took two of Bill Clinton's female accusers

to a Hillary Clinton debate and tried (and failed) to seat them in the front.
I will never forget it, Christine.  It was an instant classic.

Maybe someone should invite Mimi Alford to the State of the Union address.  It would give her the opportunity to tell about how as a nineteen year old intern "Bad Back Jack" Kennedy raped her and forced her to take drugs and perform oral sex on his "Body Man" Dave Powers, etc.

http://www.ibtimes.com/jfk-intern-mimi-alford-claims-president-forced-drugs-cajoled-her-sex-acts-resistance-was-out-406194
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: The perfect invite to the State of the Union address
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 11:10:09 AM »
I think Trump should invite Hilliary, he can introduce her as 2 time loser, not president clinton!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 09:13:55 AM »
I think Trump should invite Hilliary, he can introduce her as 2 time loser, not president clinton!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I prefer the latter.

"Not President Clinton."

Has a nice ring to it!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2018, 01:38:19 PM »
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2018, 02:43:46 PM »
Stormy who?
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2018, 08:50:52 PM »

Nor will she EVER be.   :yahoo:the
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”