Author Topic: DU: "No, I did not call them Uncle Toms"  (Read 2392 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
DU: "No, I did not call them Uncle Toms"
« on: August 22, 2017, 11:57:45 PM »
Star Member sheshe2 (42,954 posts)

Black Conservatives Who Support Donald Trump are Racial Mercenaries and Judases to Black America

Please--- just say what you really wanna say...

For roughly the last 50 years the Republican Party has been the United States’ largest white supremacist organization.

:o

To that end the Republicans have tried to keep African-Americans and other people of color from voting, relied on an electoral strategy of both subtle and overt racism to win white voters, supported the racist conspiracy theory of “birtherism” against our first black president, and advocates a range of public policies that disproportionately harm nonwhites.

oh, for ****s face...

In today’s Republican Party, black conservatives — especially the professional cheerleaders who are trotted out on cable news shows — occupy a very specific role. In the post-Civil Rights era, displays of overt racism have largely fallen out of favor. However, the Republican Party is addicted to using white racism to win elections and advance its policies. To help make this strategy viable, black conservatives serve as a type of human shield for the cause of white supremacy. In essence, they are professional “best black friends.”
As they blubber and bemoan their “pain” about Donald Trump and Charlottesville, black conservatives face a basic question which they will likely never answer.

TheDebbieDee (10,218 posts)
1. Black Trump supporters are (probably paid as well) Quislings - it's as simple as that!

GaryCnf (185 posts)
2. Yes, exactly

When we prostitute ourselves to white authority in exchange for power we step backward into darkness.

Star Member laserhaas (5,208 posts)
4. Key to ending inequality, racial, economical or otherwise

Is education.

Chances of churning out more Clarence Thomas 's or Ben Carson's is 1 in a million.

I'll take the otger 999,999 highly educated ..white man equalizers

:thatsright:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: DU: "No, I did not call them Uncle Toms"
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 05:04:10 AM »
Racism has its comfortable home on the left.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 05:32:13 AM »
Let’s look at how things have changed.

Before the end of the War Between the States the democrats kept black males and females as slaves. The slaves were housed, fed, and given medical (such as it was) treatment and were forced to work (usually in the fields or as house servants) for their democrat masters. If the black males or females did not do their work or tried to escape they were punished by the democrat masters or the masters' “people”.

Today, the democrats house (usually in projects), feed (with EBT) and give medical treatment to black (and white) males and females. The males and females are expected to work (vote dem and support dem issues). If the males and females try to escape or do not do their work they are punished by the democrat masters or the masters’ people. Now days this punishment is usually in the form of calling the males and females Racial Mercenaries, Judases, Uncle Tom’s or etc, but often times the punishment is still physical violence.

The demoncrat party: they've come a long way baby...well...not really.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 06:04:25 AM »
For roughly the last 50 years the Republican Party has been the United States’ largest white supremacist organization.

It seems the left has a new shiny object, they wore out racist, homophobe, islamaphobe etc, so now the new slur is white supremacist.

They are pathetic, they need a new strategy, because the name calling is not working to well for them. :rant: :rant: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2017, 07:32:12 AM »
What set off sheesh's silly diatribe? Did news coverage of the Trump rally in Phoenix show blacks in the crowd?

The danger to on-the-Democrat-Plantation blacks is that Trump's economic policies will bring strong economic growth, in which many blacks will share. After 8 years of Obamian economic malaise, :-) , some blacks will notice the contrast between the policies of a D and an R President.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2017, 07:35:43 AM »

Is education.

Yet the left has done everything in its power to protect  teacher's unions to the detriment of minority students. The left needs low information voters to retain power.

It is always the right that support vouchers that allow school choice that would help poor and minority families break the cycle of democrat enforced poverty.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2017, 08:12:56 AM »

Is education.

Yet the left has done everything in its power to protect  teacher's unions to the detriment of minority students. The left needs low information voters to retain power.

It is always the right that support vouchers that allow school choice that would help poor and minority families break the cycle of democrat enforced poverty.

DU's Attorney General has spoken!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DLOnZhzmYE[/youtube]

As th4 pointed out, nobody has done more to ruin public education in America than the D Party and its patrons, the NEA and AFT.

Further, as several Asian countries have proven in recent decades - and in some areas, the US as well - education is not a silver bullet. It's one of several government and cultural elements that need to work in harmony for economic progress to happen. Some of those other elements, on the government side:

* Government protection of property;

* Government protection of contracts;

* Government allowing customers to pick which businesses are "winners" or "losers";

* Government not burdening businesses with regulations that accomplish little or nothing but cost large amounts of compliance $$.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2017, 08:51:32 AM »
No hatred on earth can compare to liberal hatred.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2017, 09:46:40 AM »
Sheshe2 is a randys1 reincarnate in female form.
Deplorable since 2016

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2017, 10:30:56 AM »
Sheshe2 is a randys1 reincarnate in female form.

Anatomically? Surgically altered? By identification?

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2017, 12:08:22 PM »
Anatomically? Surgically altered? By identification?

Similar levels of brain rot due to toxic levels of white guilt with the usual side effects:

1) self-hatred
     2) the perceived ability to fully understand and speak for ALL white folks
     3) glorification of all things black
     4) probably a closet racist
Deplorable since 2016

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2017, 02:56:35 PM »
Star Member sheshe2 (42,954 posts)

Black Conservatives Who Support Donald Trump are Racial Mercenaries and Judases to Black America

gotta keep them uppity negras in the chains of political slavery and not let them support anyone other than someone from the democrat party.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2017, 03:34:59 PM »
gotta keep them uppity negras in the chains of political slavery and not let them support anyone other than someone from the democrat party.

Yes :hi5:

Precisely.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”