Author Topic: Marco Rubio named to lead Senate Intelligence Committee  (Read 392 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Marco Rubio named to lead Senate Intelligence Committee
« on: May 18, 2020, 08:00:17 PM »
Star Member Soph0571 (6,996 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213454866

Marco Rubio named to lead Senate Intelligence Committee

:-)

God grief. Way to ratchet up the diplomatic war with China. My partner and I were talking earlier about if Trump republicans carry on with the evil China rhetoric, they may start to call in the debt. The market will be flooded with cheap dollars and the US will be ****ed. I think Rubio being given this job will not help this scenario. If China does this, and they really could, what is happening right now in America with a 20% unemployment rate will be nothing in comparison, if they call in their chips.

:yawn:

Iliyah (22,112 posts)

1. He is not bright . . .

they are going downward

Star Member Submariner (10,594 posts)

7. I thought it was kind of amazing that he thought he had the chops to be POTUS

He must have thought, gee, if Obama can do it as a freshman senator at his young age, this is going be easy especially since I'm not Black. He's nothing but a naive Miami street snowflake with zero creds.

:whatever:

maxsolomon (21,637 posts)

10. Burr is out because he won't protect Trump entirely.

Rubio will, and will push fraudulent investigations during the campaign, despite the outrageous insults Trump leveled at him in 2016.

Party over Country.

keithbvadu2 (14,217 posts)

11. Little Marco should stick to his area of expertise - Trump's genitals.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline jukin

Re: Marco Rubio named to lead Senate Intelligence Committee
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 08:12:27 PM »
Hell must have gotten real cold because I agree with the DUmbasses, albeit for very different reasons.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: Marco Rubio named to lead Senate Intelligence Committee
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 10:06:08 AM »
Yeah.  Rubio is basically Lindsay Graham Jr.