Author Topic: I was told by my younger brothers brother in law am a disgrace to army for my s  (Read 12714 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212606523

Uh ... WOW!

TEB (5,190 posts)

I was told by my younger brothers brother in law am a disgrace to army for my service I'm proud

I was told by a former vet a trump lover who took the same oath as I took. Upon enlisting now this vet served in different mos I just know mos military occupation is army no clue on the navy he was navy me I was infantry I chose it as I wanna test me as 17 year old . my kid brother married into a christofacist family and he is lost.

I swore oath to constitution back in 84 as kid did the defend America against all enemies foreign and domestic did I take it seriously that oath I’ll tell you now no. I just was so shortsighted in my youth to see if I could get it rise to the challenge osut infantry training 14 weeks a brown round in your asshole.

Then across post to jump school and black hats I almost caught recycled I sucked at on trainer 2nd week of jump school. I went to 82nd 2-325 airborne infantry and I was we all were ass and trash. I feel i gave up and became part of something bigger than I ever would have been as civilians.

And I discovered as kid at 18 I had brothers no race no prejudice. No rank on a a c-130 or 141. In the belly of aircraft we’re all equal no wops no pollocks or ****** we shared water we shared food c rats then mre. If you ever got hit we’re coming after you why were blood and I will never fail you.

This vet told me I was a traitor I laughed at him. I asked am I disgrace to Russian or Syrian or Turk army. I then added you I never would talk to fellow vet that way pimple.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

Boog needs to hide his pet human's mouse and keyboard when pet human has been hitting the beer and booze.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

I wonder if TEB were to have a stroke if he would become suddenly coherent?  :o
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
If you’re a liberal, you are a disgrace to whatever job you hold, including the service. Why is that so hard to grasp? Boog gets it.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

Similar to George Costanza.  When he intentionally abstained from sex, he got smarter.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline landofconfusion80

Send him a pallet of steaks and blooming onions and find out?
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline I_B_Perky

Okaaaaay.  Is this fool on LSD is or is English like his fifth language?
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline landofconfusion80

The dog is translating his rant and typing it out
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline I_B_Perky

The dog is translating his rant and typing it out

My first guess would have been a room full of monkeys... but the dog works as well!    :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
I was told by a former vet
Can one stop being a veteran after becoming one?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

I think it's Keystonian or Thunderbirdian.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
The only thing true about that word salad are the two words "no clue". The rest we need a DUmbass to English setting on Google translate to understand.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline tikibarted

• Probationary (Probie)
Obviously, like most collectivists, this guy has issues.  I would not be surprised to find in the future that he has followed the sorely missed Underground Panther into a more formal, institutionalized setting.

Overall, I still enjoyed UGP more...what with the pineapple juice clairvoyance...and the gag-inducing pictures...

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Obviously, like most collectivists, this guy has issues.  I would not be surprised to find in the future that he has followed the sorely missed Underground Panther into a more formal, institutionalized setting.

Overall, I still enjoyed UGP more...what with the pineapple juice clairvoyance...and the gag-inducing pictures...

UGP is actually posting again.  LOL

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Karin

Not worth reading the following.  Just rowed it over to show how they always make it about MEEEEEEEEE!   Hilarious, incoherent OP. 

Reply to this post
Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to TEB (Original post)
Wed Oct 23, 2019, 09:11 AM
Fortinbras Armstrong (3,892 posts)
15. I made myself rather unpopular at my church during the Iraq war

When someone in a meeting of the parish council called the soldiers in Iraq "defenders of American freedom". I asked, "Please explain to me how they are defending American freedom in any way." What made it worse was that no one there could give me a meaningful answer. I was accused of being a coward, but my offer to go home to get my medals -- which include both a Bronze Star and two Purple Hearts from my time in Vietnam -- was not taken up. I was accused of betraying those who died in 9/11, but I reminded them that Iraq had not attacked the US on 9/11, that the Bushmen's implication that Iraq was involved was a lie, and that the attackers were almost all Saudis. I was accused of actual treason, but I quoted the US Constitution, "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort", and that under that definition my statements were certainly not treason; moreover, disagreeing with the President was most assuredly not treason.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Not worth reading the following.  Just rowed it over to show how they always make it about MEEEEEEEEE!   Hilarious, incoherent OP.

this is the new TiT...

might be the old TiT....

doesn't matter, really... same ol' TiT...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Similar to George Costanza.  When he intentionally abstained from sex, he got smarter.

Sore wrist?  :whistling:
Asking for a friend
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline DUmpsterDiver

>TEB (5,190 posts) I was told by my younger brothers brother in law am a disgrace to army for my service I'm proud

Go join your islams and commies you so enjoy and you may get the Rod from God you so want, punk.