Author Topic: Weiner: Ahmadinejad and Saudis want the same as the GOP  (Read 725 times)

Offline thundley4

Weiner: Ahmadinejad and Saudis want the same as the GOP
« on: June 26, 2009, 02:50:52 PM »
Republicans are playing into the hands of the Iranian regime and the Saudi Arabian kingdom, Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) argued Friday.

Weiner said that Republicans' opposition to the climate change bill scheduled for a vote this afternoon benefits the oil-rich companies, which have been accused of funneling some of that money to terrorist groups.

"Ahmadinejad, the Saudi Kingdom — they want exactly what my Republican friends are advocating," Weiner said on the floor during the debate ahead of this afternoon's vote.

"We can't come to the floor and say I'm outraged at what's going on in Iran…and then come to the floor and continue the policies that are paying for them!" Weiner added.

The New York lawmaker, once a prospective candidate for mayor of New York City, praised Democratic colleagues for acting on climate change.
Link

No you dumb Weiner. The GOP just doesn't want to give the federal government more control over the economy, and doesn't want to drive the economy farther into the toilet. We wouldn't be enriching the Arab countries nearly as much if you asshat libs would allow more drilling here, maybe make it easier for nuke plants to be built.

Cap and Tax is nothing more than a power/money grab for the federal government.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: Weiner: Ahmadinejad and Saudis want the same as the GOP
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 04:23:52 PM »
What do expect from a "Dick"?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Weiner: Ahmadinejad and Saudis want the same as the GOP
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 12:42:53 PM »
Do you suppose he pronounces it "Whiner," or "Wiener?"

:evillaugh:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.