Author Topic: mountain man primitive wants both in one  (Read 574 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
mountain man primitive wants both in one
« on: January 21, 2010, 08:51:05 AM »
Quote from:
ThomWV

After 8 years with a Drunk in the White House and now we put a Male Stripper in the Senate

8 years with a drunk for a President and now the nation has put a male stripper in the Senate.

Is there anyone who can not understand the basic problem here?

http://www.democraticunderground.com//discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7529842

I see the mountain man primitive longs for the 47 years of Vast Teddy, the drunken murderer, walking around at parties in his underwear and playing "waitress sandwich" with Dodd.

The only basic problem, mountain man primitive, is just how stupid and hypocritical you and your fellow primitives are.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: mountain man primitive wants both in one
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 08:55:32 AM »
The mountain man primitive, looking back at a long life lived in relentless Hate and anger, is just bitter.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 08:59:12 AM »
and now the nation has put a male stripper in the Senate.

The nation didn't do it you buffoon.  Stop overdramatising everything.   :thatsright:
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Specbid

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2010, 09:01:46 AM »
I see the mountain man primitive longs for the 47 years of Vast Teddy, the drunken murderer, walking around at parties in his underwear and playing "waitress sandwich" with Dodd.

The only basic problem, mountain man primitive, is just how stupid and hypocritical you and your fellow primitives are.

And now, in the WH, we have a cocaine user/dealer who accepts oral sex from some faggot in the back of a limo...you 'rats should be proud.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2010, 09:27:39 AM »
They had eight years of combined man-whore and coke-snorter with Clinton, and they loved that, why would either one of these be a problem?  Do they want another twofer?
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2010, 09:32:39 AM »
And the Mountain Man gained zero traction with the thread. 

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2010, 11:32:10 AM »
Oh, I don't know, seems to me it's a step up from someone who drinks too much and runs away while a woman drowns in the car he was driving. One's a stud and the other is a dud.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2010, 12:06:48 PM »
Personally I am not a Scott Brown fan, I think he has a lot to prove. I am glad the evil Coakley lost though