Author Topic: So now we officially know that a felon appointed 3 Supreme Court Justices  (Read 132 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Blue Owl (43,863 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217776674

So now we officially know that a felon appointed 3 Supreme Court Justices

Something about this does not sit quite right with me — how can someone with such an obvious disregard for the law and lack of moral character be entrusted to appoint 3 judges in the nation’s highest court of law???

As long as we’re in “uncharted waters” how about we revoke these 3 appointments given what we know now about Donald J. tRump…..

They have no understanding how the justice system in this country works...

Star Member brooklynite (85,605 posts)

2. Has Trump been convicted already?

Even Trump deserves a legal presumption of innocence.

I’ll add that you have no idea what the charges are

::)

Star Member dchill (34,978 posts)

7. Okay, do we don't OFFICIALLY know...

...we just know. Not legal, but right.

We just know Bill Clinton payed 800k+ in hush money to squelch a rape trial. We just know Hillary had Epstein killed to keep their name out of a court case. We just know Biden has taken millions in bribes from the red chinese... among others...

:popcorn:

Star Member Irish_Dem (35,972 posts)

13. Ellen we saw Trump commit some of his crimes right on TV.

With our own eyes. I know you are legally correct.
But we know he is guilty.

These are the people who lynched whoever they wanted because 'They Just Knew'...

Escurumbele (2,858 posts)

6. Its bad enough what you point out, but it is even more of a disgrace that if that felon

goes to jail (if found guilty) that he can still run for president, how can that be? How can it be that convicted felons can run for office in the USA? It doesn't make any sense. I truly believe in second chances, but not when we are talking about the responsibility that a government office requires, and if no one will make a convicted felon president of a company, how can we entertain given the POTUS position to a criminal?

Why do the George Santos, and so many others who have been convicted be in office? The law needs to change, only honorable and honest people, with a clean record from justice, should be allowed to be elected to a government position, right now it is like giving the fox the job of keeping the chicken coup safe.

True what many people say about trump having the right to be assumed innocent until proven guilty, but with so many possible indictments to come, I have to think at least one of them will find him guilty, the one in Georgia for sure, there is audio proof of his criminality.

Meowmee (4,968 posts)

19. The justices he appointed

And others who support him are also suspect due to their own corrupt behavior. The court is now a corrupt tyranny which answers to no one.

:bird:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!