Author Topic: Lindsey Graham looks like a frightened man.  (Read 535 times)

Offline CC27

Lindsey Graham looks like a frightened man.
« on: November 26, 2019, 08:10:32 AM »
Star Member madaboutharry (31,652 posts)

Lindsey Graham looks like a frightened man.

They just showed a clip of him om MSNBC talking about Joe Biden and that he (Graham) was just "doing his duty" in the Senate by opening an investigation into the Bidens. He also claimed to "love" Joe Biden and Biden "tore the bark off" John McCain and Sarah Palin in 2008 and Joe Biden was friends with John McCain, so there!

He looks so pathetic. There is a backstory that will one day be told that will lead to an understanding of Graham's atrocious behavior.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212730703

All these high post count DUmmies i don't know coming out of the woodwork lately.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: Lindsey Graham looks like a frightened man.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2019, 09:40:19 AM »
I kinda agree with the poster.  Graham can't be trusted to a water a horse, even though he's on our side. 

South Carolina's TEA-Party wanted him out in '10 and used the their Candidate, the daughter of The Citadel's then President to almost pull-it-off.  Graham was forced to actually campaign to keep his Seat.  So if he 'looks' frightened, he probably is...

Offline Mary Ann

Re: Lindsey Graham looks like a frightened man.
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 10:15:11 AM »
Lindsey Graham got a lot of respect from me when he tore the Dems a new a-hole over what they did to Brett Kavanaugh. I think he singlehandedly turned the tide for Kavanaugh. I think a lot of the R wusses would have been glad to have voted no but after Graham's speech, they didn't have cover.