Author Topic: ~ graham4anything~ DOTY run? Too early?  (Read 784 times)

Offline zeitgeist

~ graham4anything~ DOTY run? Too early?
« on: June 22, 2013, 12:45:12 PM »
I kept wondering if g4a was on a DOTY run as I read this thread then I figured, what the heck it needed to be shared.  The rank (and most of them are because of personal hygiene ) and file are apoplectic about ObieWun being compared to Bush but they pale in comparison to g4a.  This turd burglar is on fire I tell ya, he is on fire.  :fuelfire:

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/1014514984

4bucksagallon (431 posts)

Liberal activists: Obama as Bush Lite? 'No way in hell'

Source: http://www.nbcnews.com/

SAN JOSE, Calif. – Progressive activists with plenty of reasons to be unhappy with President Barack Obama's administration instead swatted away charges that the president's record has become "Bush Lite" on some of the issues they care about most.

Revelations of the government’s secret surveillance programs, an aggressive crackdown on government leakers, increased use of drones for killing terrorists overseas, and the failure to close the military prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, are all sore points with the crowd here at Netroots Nation, the largest annual gathering of liberal activists in the country.

But the attendees here bristle at suggestions this president is anything like George W. Bush, despite some of those policy similarities.

Read more: http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/21/19079901-liberal-activists-obama-as-bush-lite-no-way-in-hell?threadId=3751331&commentId=77043069#c77043069 

I am only bringing over a couple posts from the gramcracker crumb because I feel it would be a shame for people to miss this much stupid.  Whoever this mole belongs to I applaud you for your comic genius and ability to cast the lanolin over the DUmmy peepers.  Kudos;

Star Member graham4anything (10,580 posts)

16. Yup. They know the 80-20 is coming and they can't stop it

the 20 are what is happening when the extremists walk around a circle and meet on the other side

then they scream and shout and think that just because the 80 isn't creating a lot of noise, it means they are correct

However, it reminds me of Alien. In space no one can hear them scream
In the echo chamber on that side of the circle where they collided into each other, no one can hear them scream

because

sorry to disappoint them, the sky isn't falling

and when the Fed says that the economy is going good and they won't need to prop it up, so the investors take their money and run,

that actually means good times are here again

though they don't want to hear it

so they jump up and down and scream and yell and shout

but all they are doing is insuring the 80-20 shall be here even quicker than imagined.

The one thing the 20 have done is lost me forever. I just now listen and hear, but I don't put any credence into it

because they have fooled me once, and I won't get fooled again

(and every mantra they use, the 1% crap and the other stuff, well, back at them

(hey, like that congressman they profess to love-do they realize he once ran a megabigmoney wall street firm and is perhaps
one of the richest of the richest, and that TWICE he voted with Ron Paul for austerity.
(hey, isn't their meme no austerity and hate the 1% and the rich and those TOP 100 corporations.
Is it they don't know that? Or is it something else???

I am not quite sure which it is

but in space, on the other side of the circle, no one can hear the 20 and their screams

The 80-20 is a reality, they are scared of it, they know what is in store in 2016(both in the congress and general) and its an unstoppable train

(we got our revolution, it was peaceful, and it was on 1/17/2009.
Why the hell would I want to give that up?
BECAUSE I DON'T.

Unless one wants to go back to the BushPaulfamilyinc I guess.

You know, they say there are more than two choices.
No.
It's like a coin. There are either heads or tails. There is NO 3rd choice.
Like true or false tests. there is NO third choice.

Sorry, but they lost me when they started their whines on 1/17/2009, before even one minute of the President's term began.
In fact not only did they lose me, they never had me in the first place.

I got Barack Obama's back.
And in a zillion trillion years, I would NEVER stand with Rand or Ron Paul.

Why would I stand with someone I can't stand? 

And after that piece of literary genius we are reqailed with this one as well:

Star Member graham4anything (10,580 posts)

18. Real democratic supporters know nuance

and they know what was meant.

It was not literal.

It is like a football game

and the team is on the one yard line and has 99 yards to the end zone to go.

ANYONE KNOWS, that to bring the FG kicker in, one has to advance to midfield, before even ascertaining a chance to kick a field goal.

After Bush, we were on the one yard line, with 99 to go.

To get to the left of center my friends, one has a long way to advance forward to the 50 yard line, to midfield, to left of center.

And a real democratic supporter knows that.

Sheesh, the entire car industry would not be here today if Bush was still in office.

President Obama and the village of people single handedly united and brought the car industry back.
An American staple is a car and how many hundreds of thousands of jobs were saved because of that?

I myself am Mad as Hell and I myself am not going to take it anymore.
The constant put down of this President sucks. Big time.

But then Jimmy Carter wasn't good enough either.
ANd people seem to despise the President for things done, then 100% ignore their rosy image of the great FDR with forgetting about just what he did against the things they claim they hate the President for.
Let alone Abe Lincoln.

No, no one would be good enough.

(and do they even know Elizabeth Warren voted for Ronald Reagan in 1980? A little consistency would be nice.

A lot of perspective would even be nicer.

Let alone NUANCE.

We knew what John Kerry meant in 2004. The ones that didn't helped re-elect Bush that year.

Sorry ya lost me.

as if Ron and Rand Paul would ascertain a vote for Elizabeth Warren. Yeah, right, sure.
They want to go back to Thomas Jefferson's day when All MEN ONLY were created equal and only those that acted like Thomas Jefferson in everything(and looked)

And whenever I think of g4a I think of pre made graham cracker crusts.  What is your favorite filling for a graham cracker crust?  When I was single I use to make a mean no bake cherry cheese cake with one pie cherries and cream cheese.   :yahoo:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline beefeater

Re: ~ graham4anything~ DOTY run? Too early?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 01:02:39 PM »
Has an obvious parody mole ever been up for consideration before?
My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 01:09:41 PM »
A midfield PK ? 67 yards at a minimum. For years George Blanda held the record at 53 yards. The current record is 63 yards. If a midfield kick ever gets made that record will probably stand for centuries. Libs aren't very good at metaphors.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 04:26:04 PM »
And whenever I think of g4a I think of pre made graham cracker crusts.  What is your favorite filling for a graham cracker crust?  When I was single I use to make a mean no bake cherry cheese cake with one pie cherries and cream cheese.   :yahoo:

1. Chocolate fudge (cooked) pudding swirled with peanut butter.

2. Sliced bananas and French vanilla pudding. Chocolate drizzle on top.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 06:07:05 PM »
1. Chocolate fudge (cooked) pudding swirled with peanut butter.

2. Sliced bananas and French vanilla pudding. Chocolate drizzle on top.

I like the sound of both.  May have to add Redi Whip rosettes to the first one though. :-)

:hi5:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 06:51:04 PM »
Has an obvious parody mole ever been up for consideration before?

one won DOTY in 2012 but graham's the real deal, as in a rabid moonbat. Same guy used to post at commonground, usually CTs.

Offline Dori

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 11:15:07 PM »
What is your favorite filling for a graham cracker crust?  When I was single I use to make a mean no bake cherry cheese cake with one pie cherries and cream cheese.   :yahoo:

That's still a favorite at my house.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler