Author Topic: Zero Experience!  (Read 1866 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Zero Experience!
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2012, 12:41:40 PM »
He is the chosen one! All hail obama!

Edit: I accidentally capitalized his name...

I use zero in place of the capital O.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2012, 12:45:43 PM »
I use zero in place of the capital O.  :-)

:lmao: :rotf: :rofl:

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2012, 02:48:52 PM »
Now remember...he spent his formative years in Indonesia, having been adopted by his Indonesian stepfather.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2012, 05:04:13 PM »
Now remember...he spent his formative years in Indonesia, having been adopted by his Indonesian stepfather.

Cindie
...and later traipsing around Pah-key-stahn.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2012, 05:15:50 PM »

He is the chosen one! All hail obama!

Aww, HELL!

(Did I do that right?)
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2012, 05:27:28 PM »
Aww, HELL!

(Did I do that right?)

Close enough  :-)

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2012, 08:11:36 PM »
I wonder if he was greeted there by three wise men who gave him gifts?
"I saw a star dude"
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2012, 12:43:31 AM »
It's par for the course with the Libtards Jake.  They hold everyone else to an impossibly high standard for everything that they don't every themselves feel they have to even get close to.  Then turn around and justify why they don't. 

This analysis is deadly accurate.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.