Author Topic: Rush claims he created more jobs than Romney or the President  (Read 829 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
47of74

Rush claims he created more jobs than Romney or the President

Rush steps in it again;

We expanded the pie. But not once did any of us say our purpose is to create jobs, but we did, with massive growth. (interruption) Why are you frowning, Snerdley? Is this hard to understand? (interruption) I have created more jobs than Obama and Romney put together — damn right! — and for a longer period, for 23 years. I have a greater record of job creation than Romney or Obama. And in the process of creating all those jobs, I still have mine. I did not cannibalize myself.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002741999

Rush pretty much saved AM radio, so he can accurately claim that he saved or created jobs. 0bama on the other hand has pretty much destroyed everything he has touched.

cindyperry2010
1. just because you have several pushers rush you have

not created their jobs for them

It amuses me when a website full of pot heads make statements like this.

Motown_Johnny
10. Psychiatrists? Prison Guards?

Does he not know that there would be something on the radio if it were not him and that whatever that was it would require people working to create it?

This is exactly the problem I have with Rmoney's job "Creation" numbers too. Just because Staples hired a lot of people does not mean those were newly created jobs. Stationary stores and small shops that sold office supplies existed before Staples came in and ran them out of business.

I don't consider these created jobs. I consider them transferred jobs.

To really create a job you need to come up with something which would not be there without you. Staples didn't do that.

Odds are DUmmy, if Rush hadn't of come along the AM band on your radio would be silent today.

I love how Rush's success ruins their day.  :rotf:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Re: Rush claims he created more jobs than Romney or the President
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 09:10:52 PM »
I :heart: Rush!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 09:21:50 PM »
I can't wait till the summer of recovery.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 09:24:16 PM »
I knew DU got their panties in a wad when Rush said that this morning.  I could just hear the hive getting riled up a nano second later.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 09:34:59 PM »
I believe Rush. The way he explained it today was perfect.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 09:37:43 PM »
I knew DU got their panties in a wad when Rush said that this morning.  I could just hear the hive getting riled up a nano second later.
He loves to stir them up. He's probably the best at it. I don't think he was wrong about Fluke by the way. $3,000.oo a year on contraception ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

Same here.  As miskie said in another thread, sometimes the DUmp is just way too predictable.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Same here.  As miskie said in another thread, sometimes the DUmp is just way too predictable.

They are nothing if not predictable.  And they are SO easy to predict.

Just take what the natural, normal, sane, or logical answer would be, and turn it inside out.

TA-DA!  DUmmie answer.   :hammer:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2012, 07:20:44 AM »
And he even created jobs for Eric Boehlert and crew.  Without them being able to manufacture outrage at Media Matters, the only job they'd be qualified for is burger flipper at Mickey D's.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 07:32:07 AM »
And he even created jobs for Eric Boehlert and crew.  Without them being able to manufacture outrage at Media Matters, the only job they'd be qualified for is burger flipper at Mickey D's.

Burger flipper at Mickey D's is STILL the only job Boehlert and crew is qualified for.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2012, 08:44:05 AM »
And not one of them could make a thoughtful, researched, and coherent post to refute what Rush said.

Not one.

This is one of the many reasons why you are in trouble, DUmmies.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2012, 05:16:20 PM »
If Rush had not come along all AM radio would have is NPR and the weather.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"