Author Topic: Zimmerman is a proven flight risk and should NOT be released on bail.  (Read 1819 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
MoonRiver

Zimmerman is a proven flight risk and should NOT be released on bail.

He ran before and will try it again.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002553291

Hey moron, he turned himself in, also the new Black Panties put a bounty on his head so of course he went into hiding. Damn you are stupid.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Re: Zimmerman is a proven flight risk and should NOT be released on bail.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 08:39:55 PM »
His attorney said he wasn't going to ask for bail BECAUSE of the fear for his safety.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 08:41:10 PM »
Akshully, I'm willing to bet that Zimmerman believes - after the shellacking his name and reputation have taken in the court of public waissis moonbat opinion - a nice comfy jail cell is probably just about the safest place he could be at the moment.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline DLR Pyro

He didn't run. He went into hiding because you blood thirsty ****s wanted to lynch him before he could stand trial.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 08:42:46 PM »
Akshully, I'm willing to bet that Zimmerman believes - after the shellacking his name and reputation have taken in the court of public waissis moonbat opinion - a nice comfy jail cell is probably just about the safest place he could be at the moment.

If he ends up in prison odds are very good that he is a dead man.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 08:45:48 PM »

I'd get with the Cuban gangs.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 08:50:57 PM »

True.  But there's a world of difference between JAIL and PRISON, and his self-defense defense is strong enough, that this showboating prosecutor is likely going to see the inside of one before Zimmerman does.

Hope she likes being Large Marge's little bitch...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 09:07:45 PM »
I'd honestly like to know how he "ran before" since he was never ****ing charged with anything other than a circus court of black radical militant dickheads.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 09:11:16 PM »
I'd honestly like to know how he "ran before" since he was never ****ing charged with anything other than a circus court of black radical militant dickheads.

Hey: that was "street justice" in action, cracka! [/DUmbshit]
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2012, 09:12:02 PM »
Hey: that was "street justice" in action, cracka! [/DUmbshit]
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJR2Q45Jvz0[/youtube]

I heard a radio promo for 'Superfly 2: TNT' but I can't find it on the internet.  It's hilarious.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2012, 09:12:09 PM »
If I'm ever on trial, I don't want anyone from the DUmp sitting on my jury. They are not my peers.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2012, 09:15:24 PM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJR2Q45Jvz0[/youtube]

I heard a radio promo for 'Superfly 2: TNT' but I can't find it on the internet.  It's hilarious.
Now there's a movie they should re-release in Super 3D!
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Chris_

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2012, 09:18:23 PM »
I think that same white Dodge gets blown up twice.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2012, 09:19:50 PM »
Now there's a movie they should re-release in Super 3D!

Don't worry.  You won't even need those nasty-ass 3D glasses to see it this summer.

Coming to a Democrat-run hellhole near you.
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Chris_

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2012, 09:20:25 PM »
If I'm ever on trial, I don't want anyone from the DUmp sitting on my jury. They are not my peers.
If employers can screen applicants by their email addresses and forum memberships, I don't see why you can't do the same on a jury.  I guess the only problem is the judge's patience.  The only jury dismissals I've witnessed were after a quick 15- or 30- second interview with each juror in the courtroom.  You could really drag your feet if you wanted to do a background check on each person.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2012, 09:21:10 PM »
True.  But there's a world of difference between JAIL and PRISON, and his self-defense defense is strong enough, that this showboating prosecutor is likely going to see the inside of one before Zimmerman does.

Hope she likes being Large Marge's little bitch...

That is why I said if he goes to prison.  :-)

Offline Doubleplusungood

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2012, 09:41:51 PM »
If only I could reach through the internet and slap the shit out of such stupidity.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2012, 09:44:36 PM »
If only I could reach through the internet and slap the shit out of such stupidity.

If that were possible, there'd be a lot of throatless DUmbasses on DU.

Offline movie buff

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2012, 06:35:52 AM »
Flight risk?
1. He made it clear from the beginning that he would fully cooperate with any decision/ action that the police made in the investigation, including if they were to decide to press charges against him.
2. As others have observed, he went into hiding because the New Black Panther dickheads put an illegal bounty on his head, and he had no interest in getting lynched by a bunch of rabid black supremacists before he could even have the chance to go to trial.

Offline Zeus

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2012, 06:56:28 AM »
I've heard various talking head lawyers,former prosecutors and the such say it could be six months to a year before an actual trial begins.Once the trial begins it should be done within a couple weeks. A couple say that the self defense claim is so strong the trial is just for show.
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2012, 07:23:17 AM »
I've heard various talking head lawyers,former prosecutors and the such say it could be six months to a year before an actual trial begins.Once the trial begins it should be done within a couple weeks. A couple say that the self defense claim is so strong the trial is just for show.

It's to further the political career of the DA.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2012, 07:44:22 AM »
Look for the prosecutor to run for office after this. I am sure Obama and Holder will back her.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2012, 07:48:41 AM »

What, railroading a Hispanic guy? Someone should advise her on the makeup of Florida's demographics.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2012, 09:48:33 AM »
"The Greatest Black Attack Pack In Town" ? Better than owebuma, Eric, Al, and Jesse ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Zeus

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2012, 10:26:51 AM »

I think it's more of a Placate some of the Blood thirsty and buying time to plan how to best deal with the rest when they take to rioting , destroying property and pillaging & plundering.
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.