Author Topic: Zbigniew primitive all bent out of shape because of helicopter  (Read 1023 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5927123

Oh my.

The Zbigniew primitive.

nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Thu Jun-25-09 09:37 PM
Original message

THEY USED A CHOPPER???? And CALI is in a slight economic crisis 

sorry for the bitch... but they used a large helicopter to transport to the coroners?

I understand the need to do the autopsy... but choppers are not particularly cheap to run.

I know, I know they want to avoid the media circus... but as a taxpayer I am a tad dumbfounded by that.

And the press is chasing with news helicopters, the first, that I remember, honest to goodness CHOPPER chase.

Now, I don't like to do this, but must.

This is an enormous bonfire, raging out of control, and so best one get out the boat and row over to Skins's island to see it in all its blazing glory.

There's apologists for the late whatshisname, making excuses.

Apparently if the primitives like somebody, nothing is too good for that primitive icon, even if others must do without.

The credibility of the Zbigniew primitive comes under attack.

Much bitchery about traffic in Lost Angeles.

&c., &c., &c.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Zbigniew primitive all bent out of shape because of helicopter
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 08:08:19 AM »
Quote from:
nadinbrzezinski

sorry for the bitch

She could start every post she makes with that line and "I'm getting ready to say something really stupid."

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 08:13:33 AM »
She could start every post she makes with that line and "I'm getting ready to say something really stupid."

It's very odd, though.

When going through that mile-long bonfire, I found myself agreeing with the Zbigniew primitive.

Of course, that means I found myself finding the comments of the contra-primitives really stupid, and so it's all copacetic, all okay, if one agrees with a primitive once in a while.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 08:19:14 AM »
It's very odd, though.

When going through that mile-long bonfire, I found myself agreeing with the Zbigniew primitive.

Of course, that means I found myself finding the comments of the contra-primitives really stupid, and so it's all copacetic, all okay, if one agrees with a primitive once in a while.

I guess my point was if they *hadn't* used a helicopter, the Zbigniew primitive would probably be complaining about that.  They look for reasons to get mad, and she's chief among them.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 08:21:58 AM »
I guess my point was if they *hadn't* used a helicopter, the Zbigniew primitive would probably be complaining about that.  They look for reasons to get mad, and she's chief among them.

I thought about that for a half a second myself.

In fact, that's usually my first reaction, "Well, if B were done instead of A, the primitives would complain about that; and if A were done instead of B, the primitives would complain about that."

But in this case, the Zbigniew primitive's own wallet is being touched, and so if it had gone the other way, the Zbigniew primitive would've found something else to complain about, but not this.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 08:25:26 AM »
California is in a mild economic crisis like the Titanic just bumped an iceberg.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 09:18:05 AM »
It's very odd, though.

It's actually unavoidable.  Since they can't even agree with each other, it is inevitable that at any given time you would be agreeing with some of them about something.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 12:17:38 PM »
I thought that this was going to be a rant about 0Bama's date night to NYC.  :fuelfire: