Author Topic: So Van Jones apologizes for calling republicans assholes. When was the last time  (Read 784 times)

Offline CC27

still_one  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Sep-03-09 11:09 AM
Original message
So Van Jones apologizes for calling republicans assholes. When was the last time a republican

apologized for an inappropriate remark?

I don't remember cheney doing it when he told Leahey to f**k off?

I don't remember any apologies when many republicans in congress said Democrats were not patriotic, and were out to hurt our country, and so many other lies and outrageous that have occurred.

It is a very sad situation when the party that lost the election acts like the party that won the election, and the party that won the election acts like the party that lost the election

:loser:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6453579

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
When will DUmmies apologize for voting for Barry?

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chump

I don't remember any apologies when many republicans in congress said Democrats were not patriotic, and were out to hurt our country...

Why would anyone apologize for being honest?
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.   ~Robert A. Heinlein

...let the cannibal who snarls that the freedom of man's mind was needed to create an industrial civilization, but is not needed to maintain it, be given an arrowhead and bearskin, not a university chair of economics.
~Atlas Shrugged, Galt's speech

Offline Lord Undies

Why would anyone apologize for being honest?

So true!  The Little Goons of DUhland know this is the reason no apologies come from honest conservatives.  They have to pretend like an apology from some liberal loser like Van JOOOOSnes is somehow inappropriate and should be equalized.  It's all phony dishonesty. 

The Little Goons know.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
...many republicans in congress said Democrats were not patriotic, and were out to hurt our country, and so many other lies and outrageous that have occurred.

You never accused Bush of stealing the election...twice?

You never accused DHS of being a fascist front?

You never called US troops jack-booted thugs?

You never wanted the war to be thrown on strictly partisan grounds?

You never betrayed secret operations to America's enemies?

You don't advocate taking over every facet of my family's life without my permission but always with my money?

To composite-quote Dick Cheney and Van Jones: ****-you, assholes
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
still_one  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Sep-03-09 11:09 AM
Original message
So Van Jones apologizes for calling republicans assholes. When was the last time a republican

apologized for an inappropriate remark?

I don't remember cheney doing it when he told Leahey to f**k off?

I don't remember any apologies when many republicans in congress said Democrats were not patriotic, and were out to hurt our country, and so many other lies and outrageous that have occurred.

It is a very sad situation when the party that lost the election acts like the party that won the election, and the party that won the election acts like the party that lost the election

Actually he told him to go **** himself! Get it right dummie! :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Two things:

MSB,  :cheersmate: :cheersmate: :cheersmate:

TTTL, remember Coach's First Rule Of DUmb****s:

Remember, DUmmies lie.  All the time, DUmmies lie.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
Lazy DUmmies. Try googling "republican apologizes".. I got twenty five MILLION hits.