Author Topic: Serious question about Trump's El Paso visit  (Read 2167 times)

Offline CC27

Serious question about Trump's El Paso visit
« on: August 09, 2019, 07:57:41 AM »
mac56 (16,762 posts)

Despite the horrific tragedy, he seemed to be photographed surrounded by happy smiling people. Many, I assume, are medical professionals.

It seems out of character for these folks to be giving thumbs up and grinning like idiots.

What am I missing here?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212363166

What you're missing is that you're a dumb ass.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: Serious question about Trump's El Paso visit
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 08:13:35 AM »
mac56 (16,762 posts)

Despite the horrific tragedy, he seemed to be photographed surrounded by happy smiling people. Many, I assume, are medical professionals.

It seems out of character for these folks to be giving thumbs up and grinning like idiots.

What am I missing here?
There is a CT on the left that the medical professionals were bused in (on something) for the photo op.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 09:17:51 AM »
mac56 (16,762 posts)

What am I missing here?

They don't hate Trump like they're "supposed to"?

They were raised to be polite, unlike many/most DU-Trump-Haters?

They actually (Horrors!) appreciated or even (Horrors!) (Horrors!) liked Trump?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 12:23:28 PM »
They’re going to need to be reminded of these pictures in November of 2020. Exit polls and polling in general, do NOT work when 30% of the nation is threatening violence if they think you’re a Trump voter.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen