Author Topic: Proglodytes accidentally tell the truth  (Read 557 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Proglodytes accidentally tell the truth
« on: October 18, 2014, 11:21:04 PM »
blkmusclmachine (12,285 posts)

JIM CROW is back, thanks to the Supreme Court of the United States

An emergency relief for the Republican politicians in Texas, I am positive of it. Were the Republicans really all that concerned about an upset win by Wendy Davis, or is this just the next step in so thoroughly rigging the game in Republicans favor that the DEMS can't ever possibly win? And what's next from this hardcore rightwing activist Court? These are scary times, indeed! Get Out And Vote (...if you're allowed to...)

TerrapinFlyer (36 posts)

1. And I am seeing relatively no reaction from the general public...

People should be storming the Texas Capitol... but no one seems to care enough to get off the couch.

ProudToBeBlueInRhody (12,744 posts)

5. They've been well trained and heeled

Many actually believe the Republican party has their best interests in mind.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025685371
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: Proglodytes accidentally tell the truth
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 11:43:55 PM »

5. They've We dummies have been well trained and heeled

Many actually believe the Republican Democrat party has their best interests in mind.

Fixed that for ya, Dummie.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 02:22:46 AM »

An emergency relief for the Republican politicians in Texas, I am positive of it. Were the Republicans really all that concerned about an upset win by Wendy Davis, or is this just the next step in so thoroughly rigging the game in Republicans favor that the DEMS can't ever possibly win? And what's next from this hardcore rightwing activist Court? These are scary times, indeed! Get Out And Vote (...if you're allowed to...)

Just a couple of things that I'd like to point out to the blkmucusmachine.

Emergency relief? Hardly. h/sh/it should know that it takes a drivers license, or other government issued photo ID to get welfare.

Upset win for Wendy? Hardly. I understand that she is debating whether to get a couple of toes amputated so her foot fits more easily into her mouth.

Rigging the game for the Repugs? More like de-rigging from the 'Rats.

DEMS can't ever possibly win? Well, probably not in Texas.

Get Out And Vote (...if you're allowed to...). Yes, I heartily agree. Get out and vote! ... Republican. And about that "allowed to" thing? Get real, mucus. Everybody is allowed to go to the polls, just now they'll have to prove they are who they say they are. No biggie, I've had to show ID in MO and ILL whenever I voted, Only in the MN did I not have to show ID at the polls.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 04:50:10 AM »

5. They've been well trained and heeled

Many actually believe the Republican party has their best interests in mind.

Because, as we all know: best interests = free shit.

JIM CROW is back,   :panic:  thanks to the Supreme Court of the United States

An emergency relief for the Republican politicians in Texas, I am positive of it. Were the Republicans really all that concerned about an upset win by Wendy Davis

Yeah....yeah, that's it.  You got us.   ::)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 04:53:49 AM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2014, 07:31:10 AM »

Rejecting arguments by President Barack Obama's administration, the high court left intact an intermediate court order that let the voter-ID requirement take effect. The majority gave no explanation, and three justices dissented.

The order boosts Republican-led efforts to put new photo-ID requirements in force for the Nov. 4 election. Republicans say the measures are needed to prevent polling-place fraud, something that Democrats say rarely occurs.

"The greatest threat to public confidence in elections in this case is the prospect of enforcing a purposefully discriminatory law, one that likely imposes an unconstitutional poll tax and risks denying the right to vote to hundreds of thousands of eligible voters," Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg wrote for herself and Justices Elena Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor.

A 6-3 decision,retard.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2014, 07:56:31 AM »
A 6-3 decision,retard.

The SCOTUS has no legitimacy unless it has 9 communist social justice warriors who can be overridden by a panel at PMSNBC.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2014, 09:55:54 AM »
I've been voting since 1977, and since Virginia has their state elections in the off years, I get to vote every year.

Every year, since 1977, that I went to vote, I've shown a photo ID.

Considering Virginia went "blue" in the  last 2 presidental elections, DUmmie muscus OP is BS.

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2014, 10:49:37 AM »
And what's next from this hardcore rightwing activist Court?

So the same court that let Obamacare stand...gave the POTUS unlimited law making power when it comes to illegal immigration...and allowed gay marriage in through the back door (no pun intended) by refusing to hear any of the appeals is suddenly a "hardcore rightwing activist Court"???

Dafuq?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2014, 10:51:44 AM »
Silly DUmmies. Jim Crow is a Democrat tool. He will come back the minute blacks stop voting for rats.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2014, 05:31:15 PM »
This backs my contention that if you let a lib ramble on incessantly long enough they will eventually accidentally speak at least one truth.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2014, 05:35:08 PM »
"The greatest threat to public confidence in elections in this case is the prospect of enforcing a purposefully discriminatory law, one that likely imposes an unconstitutional poll tax and risks denying the right to vote to hundreds of thousands of eligible voters," Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg wrote for herself and Justices Elena Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor.

Somehow, I suspect the two sacred cows and the scarecrow who wrote for them, would find every excuse in the book to say exactly the opposite about the ID required to have ones background checked when purchasing a firearm at retail, in spite of the fact that the rights of people where arms are concerned enjoy an additional level of protection from governmental interference that "voting rights" does not.

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.