Author Topic: What to do about woman beater Keith X  (Read 2105 times)

Offline Delmar

What to do about woman beater Keith X
« on: August 12, 2018, 11:43:12 AM »
Sun Aug 12, 2018, 11:46 AM
RandySF (20,019 posts)

MN: Keith Ellison's opponents ask him to address allegations of domestic abuse
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210992037

Response to RandySF (Reply #1)Sun Aug 12, 2018, 12:01 PM
Star Member dflprincess (23,322 posts)
2. Before this I had doubts Keith could win a statewide race

Keeping in mind that rural Minnesota went for Trump. I'm just not confident the metro area and Duluth will be enough.

On the other hand, I was leaning to supporting Hilstrom but dragging this up 4 days before the primary gives me pause. Clearly if it's true Keith shouldn't be AG but if Deb has been sitting on this her timing makes me question her motives.
Blame the victim.  It was her son who brought it out into the open.

Response to RandySF (Original post)Sun Aug 12, 2018, 12:02 PM
Star Member Turbineguy (26,224 posts)
3. That should work.

Democrats better wipe that guy out before anybody gets a chance to do a real investigation.
Sweep it under the rug.  That #metoo jazz is hurting the democrats more than the republicans so it sounds like it's time to drop it.

Response to Turbineguy (Reply #3)Sun Aug 12, 2018, 12:19 PM
Star Member sinkingfeeling (36,577 posts)
12. Yep, another Democrat will be forced out without proof. The son says there's

a video, so where is it?
Response to RandySF (Reply #13)Sun Aug 12, 2018, 12:23 PM
Star Member DemocratSinceBirth (88,448 posts)
15. I am going to withhold judgement until I have more information.
Response to RandySF (Original post)Sun Aug 12, 2018, 12:22 PM
Star Member boston bean (31,506 posts)
14. I never liked him. Was unhappy when he became involved at the DNC on behalf of Bernie.

This is a ****ing nightmare. The guy needs to go!
Never liked him.  Time to cut him loose and sweep it under the rug.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline jukin

Re: What to do about woman beater Keith X
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 12:27:57 PM »
This is easy for all democrats and DUpippo in particular, vote for him.

Remember childre of the left, other cultures are superior to western civ.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 12:49:21 PM »
At this point I think IF looms pretty large, and the timing does reek of dirty trick. That said, nothing obliges the abused to report the abuse at a time convenient to the abuser. So all in all, :popcorn: time!

Is it real?

How will the D Party handle it?

How will D voters (this is a primary) respond?

Like I said, :popcorn: time!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 01:05:10 PM »
Response to RandySF (Reply #13)Sun Aug 12, 2018, 12:23 PM
15. I am going to withhold judgement until I have more information.

Translation: Unless it is a Republican then I will withhold judgement until I have more information and even then we should blame the victim.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 01:19:31 PM »
Or maybe:

15. I am going to withhold judgement until it all dies down and I'll just say nothing because it's "old news".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2018, 01:41:59 PM »
If this were a republican or President Trump they would be calling for a firing squad. They are also suspicious about the timing, but never when some one does it to a conservative. Like when they ruined the doctor. :rant: :mad:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2018, 02:17:54 PM »
There are twitter conversations and video of Keith X treating a woman the way Sharia Law instructs him to.

The Dummies will have quite the political/moral dilemma.  Three of their favorite protected classes (black, female, muslim) in one perfect storm of domestic violence...something they say only Conservative men do to their women.

They are gonna be torn asunder three different ways trying to figure out who is the victim and who is the bad guy.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2018, 05:36:37 PM »
DUmmies are all about believing accusers at all costs, until the perpetrator is a Democrat, and then it is all about nuance

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2018, 06:45:51 PM »
This guy wants to shut down free speech at DU.  Several posts telling DUpippo to shut the hell up, because they don't live in KeithX's district.

Response to pnwmom (Reply #50)
Sun Aug 12, 2018, 04:25 PM
LakeSuperiorView (80 posts)
57.  FACT: Democrats are in REAL TROUBLE in Minnesota right now. Trump lost in a formerly solid blue state by only 1.5 points. The state has a few urban islands of blue in a sea of red. (and the Iron Range) We very might lose the governor and TWO house seats and Al Franken's former seat in the Senate.

And of course:

Response to RandySF (Original post)
Sun Aug 12, 2018, 02:26 PM
ananda (18,813 posts)
24. Swiftboat hitjob?

This is a typical Reep strategy.

EG: John Kerry, Al Franken, etc.

Response to riversedge (Reply #47)
Sun Aug 12, 2018, 04:06 PM
riversedge (44,681 posts)
49. This story is about to go viral.
:yahoo:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2018, 08:13:20 PM »
riversedge (44,681 posts)
49. This story is about to go viral.

Wrong verb tense and mood.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2018, 10:34:37 AM »
I have a story about great-grandpa that fits right in here, and seems to me would be an appropriate response to deal with this violent muslim pinko...

Mind you, great-grandpa never told me this story personally, it came from one of his neighbors who had by chance, also moved out of KY in the late 40's and lived in our local area where I grew up.

The story goes that back in those days of the 20's and 30's (and probably well before that if I had to guess), law enforcement in the hills was relatively sparse or non-existent.
As a solution of sorts, the locals would often form groups of trusted volunteers to help handle disputes and general anti-social behaviors that affected others in any negative fashion. This could be anything from theft to land disputes. They carried no actual legal authority, they were simply trusted to help in maintaining some sort of order, even though conflicts as I understand it were pretty rare events in the area.
The story in question ties in as I was told...  apparently, one of the known local drunkards was pretty rough on his wife, and at one point, she showed up at church with some obvious signs that it had turned physical...  she'd been beat up, and the makeup just wasn't enough to hide it.
Although everyone got the old "I fell down the stairs" or some other benign explanation, everyone knew what had happened as is with most of these cases.
This is where the regulating group was asked to intervene. Apparently, some nights later, they paid him a visit at his home. Delivered justly, was one severe application of switching...  ie: they all took willow switches to his ass and tuned him up quite nicely, leaving him with the ability to still tend to his crops and livestock, but wishing he'd not gotten out of bed that morning.
And as the story was told to me, the abuse came to an abrupt end.
I can think of no better solution to the Kieth Ellison situation...  maybe he needs a visit from the regulators in his area to explain the rules of life in a language even a dirty muslim can understand.
-----------
I had forgotten to tie this in with what it has to do with my great-grandpa...  he was actually part of the group at that time who gave this "gentleman" a visit that night. Grandpa was a very quiet man most days and never a braggart... he would never tell this story, which is how I got it from a third party.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 11:48:03 AM by FunkyZero »

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2018, 10:44:07 AM »
I have a story about great-grandpa that fits right in here, and seems to me would be an appropriate response to deal with this violent muslim pinko...

Mind you, great-grandpa never told me this story personally, it came from one of his neighbors who had by chance, also moved out of KY in the late 40's and lived in our local area where I grew up.

The story goes that back in those days of the 20's and 30's (and probably well before that if I had to guess), law enforcement in the hills was relatively sparse or non-existent.
As a solution of sorts, the locals would often form groups of trusted volunteers to help handle disputes and general anti-social behaviors that affected others in any negative fashion. This could be anything from theft to land disputes. They carried no actual legal authority, they were simply trusted to help in maintaining some sort of order, even though conflicts as I understand it were pretty rare events in the area.
The story in question ties in as I was told...  apparently, one of the known local drunkards was pretty rough on his wife, and at one point, she showed up at church with some obvious signs that it had turned physical...  she'd been beat up, and the makeup just wasn't enough to hide it.
Although everyone got the old "I fell down the stairs" or some other benign explanation, everyone knew what had happened as is with most of these cases.
This is where the regulating group was asked to intervene. Apparently, some nights later, they paid him a visit at his home. Delivered justly, was one severe application of switching...  ie: they all took willow switches to his ass and tuned him up quite nicely, leaving him with the ability to still tend to his crops and livestock, but wishing he'd not gotten out of bed that morning.
And as the story was told to me, the abuse came to an abrupt end.
I can think of no better solution to the Kieth Ellison situation...  maybe he needs a visit from the regulators in his area to explain the rules of life in a language even a dirty muslim can understand.

It's a shame, common sense justice simply isn't handed out anymore.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2018, 05:53:14 PM »
There are twitter conversations and video of Keith X treating a woman the way Sharia Law instructs him to.

The Dummies will have quite the political/moral dilemma.  Three of their favorite protected classes (black, female, muslim) in one perfect storm of domestic violence...something they say only Conservative men do to their women.

They are gonna be torn asunder three different ways trying to figure out who is the victim and who is the bad guy.

You are correct about the good ship diversity having more than a few holes in it with this one.  How do you condemn him when he is just practicing his religion?    DUmmies won't expend too many brain cells overthinking this.  He is  Black and Democrat and Muslim.  EOD   Nothing to see here folks, move along, move along. 
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Delmar

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2018, 05:56:41 PM »
Response to marylandblue (Original post)Mon Aug 13, 2018, 07:22 AM
Star Member DFW (29,614 posts)
12. I read the whole statement

From the statement alone, all one gets is a long accusation, which was rambling in nature. Besides coming from Fox, it uses a lot of big words and a lot of poor grammar, almost as if it were a poorly proofread translation from another language.

None of all that means her story is phony by itself, but it doesn't enhance its credibility, either. If Ellison's accuser really believes all this took place, whether or not it did, then Ellison would have seen warning signs long before now. In this case, I suspect he is capable of expressing himself accordingly. If she does not have complete confidence in her story, it would go a long way towards explaining the fancy wording curiously coupled with the poor grammar. If that is the case, then Ellison's accuser had some sophisticated help writing the Fox article, and not all of it by someone whose native language is English.

I think there is more to come out here, and someone is in for some embarrassment. Though I couldn't say which at this point, the timing, the odd language of the written statement, and the choice of Fox to air it do not amount to enhanced credibility. If there is truth to her story, she needs better help in writing it and another venue through which to air it.
https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210994552

This is a reply from a different post on the same topic--a statement from accuser Karen Monahan.

Mark stresses over and over again that the language of the statement is odd and foreign sounding.  Is he laying the groundwork for pinning the blame for bringing down Keith X on the Russians?  That's what it sounds like to me.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2018, 06:27:33 PM »
Mark stresses over and over again that the language of the statement is odd and foreign sounding.  Is he laying the groundwork for pinning the blame for bringing down Keith X on the Russians?  That's what it sounds like to me.

:rotf: Like DUpipo are Grammarmeisters? :rotf: From what I've read, the woman is a Prog, and probably a product of when US public education was de-emphasizing things like spelling, grammar, vocabulary, and Math.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2018, 10:55:53 PM »
Mess with me and my kind...

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the lord my gun to keep,
If you die before I wake,
Then I’ll have one less life to take.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2018, 07:49:22 PM »
SECOND WOMAN Accuses Democrat Keith Ellison of Abuse — Police 911 Report Confirms Incident!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/second-woman-accuses-democrat-keith-ellison-of-abuse-police-911-report-confirms-incident/

Keith is going to have to learn the hard way that American women aren't subject to sharia law.
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2018, 10:29:34 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/second-woman-accuses-democrat-keith-ellison-of-abuse-police-911-report-confirms-incident/

Keith is going to have to learn the hard way that American women aren't subject to sharia law.

Saw that on a FB post.  Shit's about to get real for Keith!

:rofl:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2018, 08:03:55 AM »

Back then (mid-2000s) they silenced her with Nuts 'n' Sluts slander and intimidation. There's a better than even chance they'll try it again; dis-similarly, I think there is a better than even chance that tactic will fail. I see he won the D nomination for MN AG.