Author Topic: boy primitive says he's a nerd  (Read 652 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
boy primitive says he's a nerd
« on: November 04, 2010, 10:36:25 PM »
Quote from:
MrScorpio

I know that this may come to surprise to some of us... 

But America is NOT a liberal country.

Frankly, it's NEVER been a liberal country and I can pretty much guarantee that it won't be a liberal country in any of our lifetimes.

Pretty much every progressive move that America has made throughout its existence has come about because of one of three reasons:

- Correction of a gross oversight

- Correcting of a rightward turn gone horribly wrong

- Somebody figured that they could make some money out of it

If America hasn't found a reason to go left, based on one of those three choices, then you can bet dollars to donuts, that it will go right.

Right is the default position in this country, along with reactionary and self-indulgent and spiced with a collective memory that's shorter than that of a two-day old puppy. You can forget appealing to American's reasoning that we're better off being a social-democracy like much of Europe. Let's face it, these are people who can't even figure out that English and Spanish are both European languages that are spoken on this side of the pond, not 'Murikan and Mexikin. So it's pretty easy for them to divorce the roads that they drive on and the clean water that they drink from the taxes that they need to pay to keep them drivable and drinkable.

So, it really is no surprise that the GOP made gains...

The American people weren't forced to reject them and they ALWAYS have to be forced to reject Republicans, they're the Golden Boys and BMOCs. Those guys make them feel good.

US? We're the Nerds... Although they may need the nerds to figure out how to fix all the problems that are created by the arrogant and incompetent Golden Boys, they'll never, ever love us.

We remind them too much that they have to face responsibility from time to time.

And responsibility is rarely ever fun or self-indulgent.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=9478668&mesg_id=9478668

Oh boy primitive, you're not a nerd, you're a turd.  Liberals don't fix problem, they create them.  You're arrogant and stupid, and you're smug about it.  And a modern-day liberal who upholds responsibility??  Are ya kiddin' me!?!  Not in this lifetime will that ever happen.

Once again boy, you completely misunderstand what's going on.  And as long as you stay a primitive, you always will.  But you're right about one thing, that is you can forget about appealing to reason when desiring the USA to become a European social-democracy, because there's nothing reasonable about being slaves to the State.  And yes, you're too stupid to realize that's what it eventually becomes.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
Re: boy primitive says he's a nerd
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 10:40:10 PM »
Being a nerd requires a level of intelligence that a DUmbass can never be said to possess.

I love these self indulgent screeds against the "self indulgent." How is that for irony?
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 01:09:13 AM »
MrScorpio

Frankly, it's NEVER been a liberal country and I can pretty much guarantee that it won't be a liberal country in any of our lifetimes.

Pretty much every progressive move that America has made throughout its existence has come about because of one of three reasons:

If America hasn't found a reason to go left, based on one of those three choices, then you can bet dollars to donuts, that it will go right.

Right is the default position in this country

How does that saying go: "The fifth stage of denial is acceptance"!

SaaaWeet!
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 10:34:51 AM »
US? We're the Nerds... Although they may need the nerds to figure out how to fix all the problems that are created by the arrogant and incompetent Golden Boys, they'll never, ever love us.

Wrong again, Dorkio!  The word you were reaching for here is loser.  If you want to know the real reason none of the pretty girls ever looked your way, look no further than that.  The fact is you and your fellow losers never fix anything, you don't even know how.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2010, 11:50:42 AM »
MrScorpio

Right is the default position in this country, along with reactionary and self-indulgent and spiced with a collective memory that's shorter than that of a two-day old puppy. You can forget appealing to American's reasoning that we're better off being a social-democracy like much of Europe. Let's face it, these are people who can't even figure out that English and Spanish are both European languages that are spoken on this side of the pond, not 'Murikan and Mexikin. So it's pretty easy for them to divorce the roads that they drive on and the clean water that they drink from the taxes that they need to pay to keep them drivable and drinkable.

So, it really is no surprise that the GOP made gains...

The American people weren't forced to reject them and they ALWAYS have to be forced to reject Republicans, they're the Golden Boys and BMOCs. Those guys make them feel good.

We remind them too much that they have to face responsibility from time to time.

And responsibility is rarely ever fun or self-indulgent.

http://www.democraticunde...78668&mesg_id=9478668
::) The Cass corridor is missing one of it's crackheads...Get back out there Scorpio your "homeboys" miss you! ::)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 01:14:27 PM »
Being a nerd requires a level of intelligence that a DUmbass can never be said to possess.

I love these self indulgent screeds against the "self indulgent." How is that for irony?

We used the term dweeb  A social outcast but with no smarts.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2010, 05:46:13 PM »
MrScorpio
I know that this may come to surprise to some of us... But America is NOT a liberal country.
That's right Scorpio. Get used to it. :censored: