Author Topic: U.S or Israel to attack Iran?  (Read 745 times)

Offline Kyle Ricky

U.S or Israel to attack Iran?
« on: July 04, 2012, 12:19:57 AM »
I saw Trump on Greta tonight. He was saying that he thinks Obama is going to attack Iran by November to win re-election. I also did some digging and it appears that Netanyahu reluctantly told Obama that Israel will not attack Iran until September or After the election because Obama feels it would interfere with his campaigning (One: Obama is a douchebag and an egomaniac. Two: He only wants Netanyahu to wait till after the election because he will then turn his back on Israel again and side with Iran.). All this and Iran announced today that they test fired a missile that is capable of reaching Israel. Romney is also visiting Israel.

What do you all think will happen?

I know one thing. If Iran is attacked, I hope they finally kill Acmanutcasecracksmoker.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: U.S or Israel to attack Iran?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 07:50:03 AM »
I don't think we will, and I think the Israelis now know better than to tell us about it in advance if they intend to do it, after their secret basing deal was leaked by Obama's trained rats earlier this year.  In fact if I was Netanyahu, I would regard Obama as the perfect vehicle to plant disinformation for a deception plan, since it would be a pipeline straight to the other side, as anything Obama thinks would improve or hamper his re-election about Israeli intentions will be in the NYT within three days of it going into his jug ears.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 11:22:38 AM »
I'm not really sure what to think of. I do strongly feel that if Isreal does attack them and Obama is still President, he will side with Iran. All his hate toward Israel is making me think this.

I think when Romney goes to visit Netenyahu, he will tell him that he won't be the traitor that Obama is and he will have our back no matter what. Like they should!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 12:19:53 PM »
I'm not really sure what to think of. I do strongly feel that if Isreal does attack them and Obama is still President, he will side with Iran. All his hate toward Israel is making me think this.

I think when Romney goes to visit Netenyahu, he will tell him that he won't be the traitor that Obama is and he will have our back no matter what. Like they should!

I don't think Obama would openly side with Iran, but he would do his damnedest to undermine Israel in every way he could.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 12:24:34 PM »
I don't think Obama would openly side with Iran, but he would do his damnedest to undermine Israel in every way he could.

And in my book, doing his damnedest to undermine Israel would be openly siding with Iran.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 12:29:36 PM »
And in my book, doing his damnedest to undermine Israel would be openly siding with Iran.

Nope, the things he will do will either be done in secret through leaks, or he will claim they are in the best interests of the US.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2012, 12:37:00 PM »
Nope, the things he will do will either be done in secret through leaks, or he will claim they are in the best interests of the US.

I will call them BS. He probably will do it all in secrecy. But you can bet that if he comes out and tries to say that it is for the best interest of the country, his house of cards will fall.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2012, 12:38:44 PM »
I will call them BS. He probably will do it all in secrecy. But you can bet that if he comes out and tries to say that it is for the best interest of the country, his house of cards will fall.

We can only hope.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2012, 12:40:43 PM »
We can only hope.

It would be beautiful to see.