Author Topic: Dem group launches 'F*ck Tea' campaign  (Read 1041 times)

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
Dem group launches 'F*ck Tea' campaign
« on: August 15, 2010, 10:05:25 AM »
Dem group launches 'F*ck Tea' campaign

Last summer, Democrats argued that the tea party movement was the AstroTurf creation of corporate groups. Now that the grass-roots conservative resurgence has emerged as a clear force on the right, the left is making a different case: that tea parties are simply the enemy.

To that end, the Agenda Project, a new, progressive group with roots in New York's fundraising scene and a goal of strengthening the progressive movement, has launched the "F*ck Tea" project, which is aimed, the group's founder Erica Payne wrote in an e-mail this morning, "to dismiss the tea party and promote the progressive cause."

""We will be launching new products in the next several months to help people all over the country F*ck Tea," Payne told POLITICO. "Products like a Glenn Beck Bowl Buddy (Beck B Scrubbin) and others are perfect holiday gifts or just a great way to say, 'I love you and our country' to your spouse, friend or family."

Payne, a veteran consultant to progressive groups, is a co-founder of the Democracy Alliance, the low-profile group of liberal mega-donors who helped build the Center for American Progress and other new organizations that grew in the Bush years.

The new project, so far, features merchandise, polling statistics aimed to paint tea party members as ignorant and a mocking video.
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
Re: Dem group launches 'F*ck Tea' campaign
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 10:06:48 AM »
The liberals are such a class act....and lets not forget how tolerant they are of others views..
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 10:45:14 AM »
Give it your best shot fools,those that you consider ignorant are many times more informed and thoughtful then so called "progressives".
You only show yourselves to be elitist idiots.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 11:35:16 AM »
That's very classy & mature.  I'd love to come across someone wearing a shirt like that in public.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 12:03:59 PM »
Go for it all you commie dyke asshat haters. After you and your ilk pour a few million of red-diaper-doper-baby donor dollars into your lost cause, you will become as relevant as Code Pink.

Clue dykes: Drop the turkey baster and grab a man...make yourselves useful...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 12:06:52 PM by PatriotGame »
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Madam Firecracker

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 12:35:16 PM »
Color me shocked. These are the same asshats that have a blog site called morons with signs making fun of tea partiers.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 12:44:43 PM »
Hey, liberals, how is that loyal opposition working out for you?

Coffee Party Grows Cold

After the sophomoric "F*ck Tea" campaign started by a prominent progressive organizer hit the internet this week, I wondered, what ever happened to the Coffee Party.

Apparently, not much.

The Coffee Party has grown cold, as this August 4, 2010, post on the Coffee Party national website laments, Reversing the Coffee Party's decline.
Legal Insurrection
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Madam Firecracker

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2010, 12:53:23 PM »
 :evillaugh: I guess they are too lazy to leave the basement.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2010, 12:55:02 PM »
I loved this part: "many of the mostly middle-aged male attendees at Coffee Party events were simply trying to meet women."
 :lmao:

Offline seabelle

• "she walked into the cave...she was not afraid"
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2010, 12:55:42 PM »
Good grief, it comes in a children's size also  :hammer:

Offline true_blood

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2010, 08:24:21 PM »
This is all I needed to read,
To that end, the Agenda Project, a new, progressive group with roots in New York's fundraising scene and a goal of strengthening the progressive movement

Progressive, code word for communists.
I find it so ironic how these dickheads hate America so much, that they don't move to China, Venezuela, Cuba, or early Russia. Why stay in this Country?!!? GET OUT!! Take all those liberal dickheads with ya. LEAVE! You'd be begging to come back to be able to spew your bull crap because you can do that here!!! These people are so moronic!! :mental: :censored: :bird:

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2010, 08:41:08 PM »
Good grief, it comes in a children's size also  :hammer:

Well, when they BEHAVE like 5-year olds, you gotta dress them like 5-year olds.  :evillaugh:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Chris_

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2010, 12:29:15 PM »
Post About Coffee Party Decline Removed From Its Website

On Friday, August 13, I ran a post Coffee Party Grows Cold, highlighting a post on the Coffee Party's website titled Reversing the Coffee Party's decline about how the Coffee Party was in decline.

At some point on Sunday, August 15, the original post was removed from the Coffee Party website, and readers now see this:

Legal Insurrection

Poor Coffee Partiers... they're just ground down to nothing and it doesn't look like they have anything else brewing.  What a drip.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2010, 03:51:52 PM »
sounds like the machine needs to be de-scaled.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2010, 03:55:44 PM »
I loved this part: "many of the mostly middle-aged male attendees at Coffee Party events were simply trying to meet women."
 :lmao:

wait -- this doesn't sound right.  May want to take a second look at those "men" . . .
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Chris_

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2010, 04:19:45 PM »
Liberals... re-writing history one web page at a time.