Author Topic: The "Teabusters" ?  (Read 2213 times)

Offline seabelle

• "she walked into the cave...she was not afraid"
The "Teabusters" ?
« on: January 07, 2010, 12:11:29 PM »
Be afraid.....

http://teabusters.com/

The Teapartiers will be having their national convention of crazy at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel & Convention Center in Nashville Tennessee.

Their keynote speaker will be none other than the Queen of the Teapartiers herself, Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin.

Thus, it is the Teabusters’ duty as Patriotic Americans to counter the influence of the crazed and ignorant mob that is actively sabotaging America’s Health and Prosperity.

Protests will be held at will outside the convention center or, in lieu of that, wherever we can get media attention over the course of these three days.

Any Teabuster who wishes to help organize this event is more than welcome. Help can include arranging/providing for carpools, helping to find local hotels, helping to promote the event (especially on the blogosphere and Twitter), and helping to figure out logistics such as public assembly permits in Nashville.

Those who cannot make it to Tennessee are encouraged to hold local counter-protests in places where they can get noticed by local media.

Please click the links to the below Facebook Event Pages for further information:

Teabusters’ Counter-Protest at National Teaparty Convention

Teabusters’ National Days of Teaparty Counter Protests (for those who can’t make it to the National Teaparty Convention)

:banghead:  Does the left ever organize for positive change not based on hate ?

Offline thundley4

Re: The "Teabusters" ?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 12:14:39 PM »
Be afraid.....

No.   Look for violence to break out, that is the way of the left.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 12:31:28 PM »
Thus, it is the Teabusters’ duty as Patriotic Americans to counter the influence of the crazed and ignorant mob that is actively sabotaging America’s Health and Prosperity.

Because things are going gangbusters under the current political leadership and administration.  We sure wouldn't want to interrupt the current Health and Prosperity we're all enjoying.

Idiots.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 12:37:25 PM »
Teabusters. The new term for Brownshirts.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2010, 12:38:58 PM »

A look for a whole bunch of "spin to smear" from the media.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2010, 12:43:20 PM »
Be afraid.....

They would swear that they do, but I doubt if you'd recognize what they call 'Positive change' as any such thing.

I'm sure Nashville will be glad to take their money, but with any luck they'll all be crushed by giant trucks trying to navigate the I-65/I-40/I-24 interchanges in their Yugos and Priuses.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2010, 12:50:26 PM »
I'm sure Nashville will be glad to take their money, but with any luck they'll all be crushed by giant trucks trying to navigate the I-65/I-40/I-24 interchanges in their Yugos and Priuses.

In Nashville, they will be lucky to get a dozen to show up..........not exactly a boon to the local economy......

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline seabelle

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2010, 01:12:32 PM »
Because things are going gangbusters under the current political leadership and administration.  We sure wouldn't want to interrupt the current Health and Prosperity we're all enjoying.

Idiots.

They seem to be blaming the tea party on stillborn babies ?   Yeah, I followed some of those links trying to figure out what their "cause" is.  All I could figure, fighting for the right to have babies without health insurance !  Something like that, of course, they want us to pay for their abortions too ?  yeeech, my head hurts  :p

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2010, 01:21:31 PM »
In that part of Nashville, they'll be lucky if they don't "disappear" into the river.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2010, 02:07:17 PM »
In that part of Nashville, they'll be lucky if they don't "disappear" into the river.

Gosh, what a tragedy that would be.  Oh well, catfish and turtles gotta eat too.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Javelin

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2010, 06:35:58 PM »

Its bound to happen eventually.  Whether its Nashville or some other place.  I have been waiting on it.  Two opposing sides of this kind of magnitude cannot stay peaceful forever.  The real question is, what happens afterward?

Offline seabelle

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2010, 07:09:51 PM »
Its bound to happen eventually.  Whether its Nashville or some other place.  I have been waiting on it.  Two opposing sides of this kind of magnitude cannot stay peaceful forever.  The real question is, what happens afterward?

I'm definitely on the side of the Tea Party Patriots, I know they're armed  :cheersmate:

:angryvillagers:

Offline Ladywinter

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2010, 08:11:34 PM »
"Teabusters"?, how creative... :sarcasm:   

IF they show up, I wonder if they'll be wearing purple shirts...

Exit Strategy...

Offline skipuno

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2010, 09:16:20 PM »
Can we suggest some signs for them, such as "freedom sucks" or a tee shirt on a pregnant woman that says "Future welfare recipient" with an arrow pointing to her belly.
A goverment that is big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mustang

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2010, 11:49:20 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if some of there "teabuster" operatives plan something controversial, violent, or vulgar just to get onto the news cycle.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2010, 07:47:41 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if some of there "teabuster" operatives plan something controversial, violent, or vulgar just to get onto the news cycle.

Wouldn't surprise me if most of the "supporters" that show up from these "Teabusters'....come from The New Black Panther party...the SEIU and the Teamsters.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn