Author Topic: Unhinged blogger still trying to prove Palin faked her pregnancy.  (Read 1205 times)

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Wow. Will Pitt is that you??? Watch this blog in 24 business hours  :evillaugh:
http://www.palindeception.com/blog/2009/06/bit-of-new-direction.html

My initial assumption upon hearing Palin's story of Trig's birth was that some male reporter had simply gotten the facts wrong because, of course, no experienced mother of four would get on an airplane, leaking amniotic fluid, eight months pregnant. Just didn't happen. Period.

I've said this before but it bears repeating: birth is not a tidy process. The Governor of Alaska did not risk having to lie down in the middle of an airplane aisle, rip off her panty hose, spread her legs, and push a baby out in a puddle of blood, mucous, amniotic fluid, and, quite possibly, either her own excrement or the baby's. If she were in fact leaking amniotic fluid, she knew before she got on the airplane to fly a total of more than eight hours, that this was a very real possibility. And it is because no one would confront her with this graphic and basic reality back in early September we are here today.

To this day, the only truly concrete statement from either of the Palins as to why Sarah made this choice has come from Todd: "You can't have a fish picker [commercial fisherman] from Texas." Good Lord. Which is more absurd, that anyone ever believed this lame explanation or that people apparently still do?

I knew as soon as I realized that Palin was sticking by this nonsensical version of events that there was a lie somewhere. I have never once wavered from that conviction in nine months. I wasn't sure exactly what, where, or why, but I knew it was a lie. I also could never put together in my mind why so few other people - smart people who, while perhaps not knowing quite as much about childbirth as I do, but who nevertheless have a good basic understanding - did not come out and say, unequivocally and simply, "This birth story does not pass any sort of credible scrutiny. We have a right to ask why. And these questions have nothing to do with Palin's daughter."

Nine months is a long time. Women who became pregnant when I started this website and blog are now having their babies. When I chose to begin collating the information about Palin's pregnancy (and initially, my endeavor was to be nothing more than a repository of documents, photos, and facts that at the time were spread all over the Internet) I did not dream it would be necessary even up until the point of the election, some seven weeks later. The idea that I would still be thinking about Sarah Palin's uterus nine MONTHS later would have nauseated me.

My good friend Gryphen at Immoral Minority said to me recently: Audrey, you don't have to prove anything else. You have proved that Sarah Palin was never pregnant. The problem now is getting people to listen. While I am not 100% sure he is right, I know in my heart that it's close.

So where are we going from here? First, look to this blog for much more frequent and probably shorter posts. When I started the blog, Trig Palin (based on his announced birth date) was approximately four and half months old. Now, he is 15 months old. Although I know there is still information out there for us to find, the plain fact is that it is becoming increasingly difficult. PD posts, while still mostly focusing on the central question of "Babygate," will begin delving into other areas of comment and research direction, often directly related to Palin's overall credibility. After all the blog is called "Palin Deceptions."

Secondly, we are revamping the website, something that has fallen horribly by the wayside as this blog has become the core of the endeavor. Very soon, we are opening a new area of the site, which will, in easy-to-use "calendar" fashion, have clickable links to many many days of Palin's late "pregnancy" with the associated photos. I still find myself astonished when I look at some of the photos, that she has gotten away with absurd lie for so long. When the photos - event after event of photos - are viewed in sequence it becomes laughable.

Look also for posts from others - members of the wonderful research team that have done so much to bring this story to the fore - as well as possibly "guest" posts by long time readers.

And... just as a closing statement... I know many readers have been curious about statements made on other blogs about icebergs and huge revelations and waves crashing onto the shore. (Well, maybe not waves...) Regardless, IS this story going to be over soon?

I think it may be. I think this baby is going to be born soon, and then we can all send a shower gift, and go home.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Re: Unhinged blogger still trying to prove Palin faked her pregnancy.
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 08:19:18 PM »
That right there is the prime number one perfect example of a bat shit crazy barking moonbat
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 08:24:24 PM »
Is this Andrew Sullivan's new blog?  I guess the 9/11 Troof Movement was getting a little boring.

This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 08:57:10 PM »
Totally Loony Tunes

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 08:58:25 PM »
Just a garden variety slobbering moonbat apparently.

http://www.palindeception.com/

http://www.palindeception.com/subpages/subpage1.html

:lmao: :mental:

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 09:15:06 PM »
Where does this moonbat think that the baby came from?  Most of these idiots were claiming that Sarah was covering up for Bristol having the baby.  That was put to rest when it turned out that Bristol was pregnant.  Wait, I know. He thinks that Todd is really the mother and is a transgendered female or male or something.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2009, 09:57:25 PM »
They never let the facts get in the way of a good delusion do they?

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 09:13:00 AM »
That's small potatoes.

Andrew Sullivan over at The Atlantic is still hammering away and Vanity Fair recently made a comment that Trig was "alleged" to have been born to Gov. Palin.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 02:32:35 PM »
Reading these things makes me rest assured that Palin scares the living shit out of Libtards.   :fuelfire:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2009, 05:55:02 PM »
Aren't these the same people that can't figure out why so many would like to see Obama's birth certificate?  Yet Palin's son's birth was published in their paper, too, so obviously it's true.   ::)

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2009, 06:46:05 PM »
The decision to bring the teen MySpace material into the dialogue was a difficult one. Obviously, if there was anything absolutely conclusive regarding the motherhood of Trig on MySpace I would have used it long ago, but because there is not, I had been sitting on this information. Most of the material presented I have had available since October. Even now I used only the most minimal material, and only quotes that directly spoke to Bristol and Levi's relationship and Sarah's credibility. These Wasilla teens were not some random kids my helpers pulled off of MySpace just because they lived in the same town; these teens were Bristol's close circle of friends, and frankly I used about 1% of the material we have.

It has always been the goal of my blog to prove that Sarah Palin faked a pregnancy last spring and to leave the question of whom exactly Trig's mother really is to the "clean-up" crew. Over the last six months, I believe I have shown more than adequate proof of this, as follows:
1. I have shown photographs of her less than four weeks before allegedly giving birth to a six pound child in which there are no signs of pregnancy. Click here to read "The Nail in the Coffin," originally published in December.
2. I have shown photographs of her going from barely visibly pregnant to huge in four days. Click here to read "Some New Photo Evidence," published in October.
3. I have shown a screen shot of her approximately ten days prior to Trig's birth in which the shape of her belly is square.
4. I have demonstrated that, on countless fronts, she has told lies about the pregnancy. Read "Spin, Baby, Spin" from September and "Spin, Spin, We Almost Become Dizzy" from December to start. There are numerous more posts on the blog that go into other issues.
5. We have torn apart the "statement" given by the McCain campaign, allegedly from her doctor, that was passed off to the press as her medical records. Here's "The Purloined Letter" from February.
6. I have analyzed the story she told about her trip from Texas to Alaska, supposedly after showing clear signs of being in labor, and, I believe proved conclusively that it is medically absurd. Please visit the website proper for this discussion.
7. I have raised very valid questions about the Palin's failure to release a certificate which, in my opinion, basically proves that he was not born on April 18th, 2008 (regardless of who his mother is.)

I have done all of this - and more (a lot more!) - and still the mainstream media has refused to pick up the story.

I never wanted to "go after" Bristol, in spite of the fact that she was brought into the dialogue by Sarah Palin. Gov. Palin and the McCain campaign announced on September 1st that Bristol was pregnant, making her the most notorious pregnant teen in the world. (Read here: "Bristol Palin: Under the Bus.") They did it because it was the only way they could "prove" that Sarah WAS Trig's mother... tell us that Bristol could not be. The only thing more absurd than their doing it was the fact that the MSM let them get away with it.

Definitely got bats in her belfry.  :lmao:

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 07:08:48 PM »
This person must have no life and no sense at all.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009, 07:45:59 PM »
Delusionaleville...you can check out any time you like.....but you can never leave.... :lmao:

Offline Lanie

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2009, 09:06:27 AM »
I've heard mothers speak about how they purposely put off going to the hospital by picking up their husband or doing whatever because they were so sure they were not giving birth anytime soon. Birthing is normally a very long process.
Happy Upcoming July 4th. Our country is still one of the best in the world.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2009, 03:39:27 PM »
^exactly. Not to mention that each and every pregnancy is a unique as the baby inside the womb. While there are "normal" milestones along the way and things that happen to each woman, no two are exactly alike. Most mothers of more than one child will tell you that each pregnancy was different. I find it laughable that those people on that webiste are so certain they know what they are talking about.

Offline Lanie

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2009, 11:34:50 PM »
Where does this moonbat think that the baby came from?  Most of these idiots were claiming that Sarah was covering up for Bristol having the baby.  That was put to rest when it turned out that Bristol was pregnant.  Wait, I know. He thinks that Todd is really the mother and is a transgendered female or male or something.

Please don't give conspiracy theorists anymore dumb ideas. lol.
Happy Upcoming July 4th. Our country is still one of the best in the world.