Author Topic: 40 Tea Parties happening. Its a nationwide event.  (Read 1889 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

40 Tea Parties happening. Its a nationwide event.
« on: February 27, 2009, 05:13:46 AM »
http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=90055
For all the times the DUmmies claim the people are going to take to the streets, its conservatives who actually do it.
Mr Mannn is betting we will not see or hear anything about this on the MSM. FOX, sure...but I will Hi5 anyone who can point out this story in a liberal rag or a lib network.
--> and believe me, I would rather be Hi5ing you than proven right.

The following are a few scheduled tea parties:

Fayetteville, N.C. – Feb. 27 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. at the corner of Bow Street and Hay Street where the Liberty Point Resolves were signed

Washington, D.C. – Feb. 27 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. at the White House on the Lafayette Square Park side

Boston, Mass. – Feb. 27 from 11:50 p.m. to Feb. 28 at 1:50 p.m., location to be determined

Chicago, Ill. – Feb. 27 from 11 a.m. to 12:20 p.m. at Daley Plaza Civic Center

Atlanta, Ga. – Feb. 27 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. at Georgia's capitol building in Atlanta

Orlando, Fla. – Feb. 27 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. at Lake Eola on East Robinson and North Rosalind Ave

Dallas, Texas – Feb. 27 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Victory Plaza located at 3090 Olive St.

Fort Worth, Texas – Feb. 27 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Cowtown Bar & Grill located at 7108 Camp Bowie Blvd.

Houston, Texas – Feb. 27 at 12 p.m. at Fondren Lawn
at Discovery Green

San Antonio, Texas – Feb. 27 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Alamo

Austin, Texas – Feb. 27 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Texas capitol building

Pittsburgh, Pa. – April 11 at Market Square on Forbes Avenue and Market Street

San Diego, Calif. – Feb. 27 from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. north of the Star of India on San Diego Bay

Tulsa, Okla. – Feb. 27 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Veteran's Park located at 2st Street and Boulder Avenue

Nashville, Tenn. – Feb. 27 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. at Legislative Plaza located at 6th Avenue and Union Street

St. Louis, Mo. – Feb. 27 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Steps of Gateway Arch located on Wharf Street

Portland, Ore. – Feb. 27 from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. at Pioneer Courthouse Square at the corner of Broadway and Morrison

Kansas City, Mo. – Feb. 28 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the J.C. Nichols Foundation located at 47th and J.C. Nichols Parkway

Cleveland, Ohio – Feb. 27 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. at 1 Public Square

Denver, Colo. – Feb. 27 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the east capitol steps

Fort Myers Beach, Fla. – Feb. 27 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Bowditch Park located at 50 Estero Blvd.

Lansing, Mich. – Feb. 27 from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the state capitol building at 100 N. Capitol Ave.

Omaha, Neb. – Feb. 27 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Douglas County Courthouse located at 16th Street and Farnam Street

Asheville, N.C. – Feb. 27 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Pritchard Park in downtown Asheville

Greenville, S.C. – Feb. 27 at 6 p.m. on the Reedy River & Walking Bridge

Nashville, Tenn. – Feb. 27 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.at Legislative Plaza on 6th and Union

Shelby County, Ala. – Feb. 27 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. at the entrance to Eagle Point Neighborhood

Seattle, Wash. – Feb. 27 from 12:15 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. at Westlake Park at 410 Pine St.

Philadelphia, Penn. – Feb. 27 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. at Independence Hall

Los Angeles, Calif. – Feb. 27 from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. at Santa Monica Pier

Sacramento, Calif. – Feb. 27 at 12 p.m. on north steps of state capitol on L Street

Springfield, Mo. – Feb. 27 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. at Lake Springfield Park

Sarasota, Fla. – Feb. 27 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. at Island Park and Marina Jacks at 41 Bayfront Drive and Ringling Boulevard

Phoenix, Ariz. – Feb. 27 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the state capitol building at 1700 Washington St.

Tampa, Fla. – Feb 27 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. at the federal courthouse on 801. N. Florida Ave.

Oklahoma City, Okla. – Feb. 27 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the state capitol steps

New York City, N.Y. – Feb. 28 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. at City Hall Park

Wichita, Kan. – Feb. 27 at 11:30 a.m. outisde Sen. Sam Brownback's office at 245 N. Waco

Davenport, Iowa – Feb. 28 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. at Main and Locust Street

Hartford, Conn. – Feb. 27 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. at the state capitol

Floridians Unite is looking down the road and planning an Orlando Tea Party for March 21.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 05:15:19 AM by Mr Mannn »

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Re: 40 Tea Parties happening. Its a nationwide event.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 05:30:43 AM »
I took a look at http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ - Boston Globe's on-line presence.. I figured since Boston is one of the cities listed, and is the home of the Original Tea Party there would be something... entering Tea Party in the search box reveals nothing.

However if one enlarges the image of the actual rag, one sees a flag-draped coffin image on the left hand side.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 05:33:23 AM by miskie »

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 09:29:44 AM »
Teabag your congressperson!

Mail each of your reps a teabag with "1773" written on it. That should give them 3 years to figure it out.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 09:35:28 AM »
Why are they having these on a Friday?

Some of us still have jobs we have to be at.
My thought as well.

With the BIG cutbacks at my job I can't afford to get caught taking a day off.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 12:48:44 PM »
coulda gone to the one in fayetteville, except it would violate the UCMJ since i'd be in uniform.  plus, i didn't know about it  :hammer:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2009, 01:00:09 PM »
Denver, Colo. – Feb. 27 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the east capitol steps

I am in between jobs, and damned pissed with my government, at almost all levels.  I have been actively looking on the innerwebs for this list ALL WEEK without success.

The promoters of this song and dance deserve to fail.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2009, 03:02:33 PM »
I am in between jobs, and damned pissed with my government, at almost all levels.  I have been actively looking on the innerwebs for this list ALL WEEK without success.

The promoters of this song and dance deserve to fail.
Don't bother trying Halliburton. Our hours are being gutted like a fish in the hands of a crack-addicted sushi chef. The oil and gas companies are giving us charity busy-work just so IF and when things pick up again the logistics are still in place but they're getting it at huge discounts otherwise it won't be worth it for them to use us at all. Everybody is scared shitless and the least little infraction can get you fired. Meanwhile, the ass-muffins in Denver are actually TIGHTENING the costs and regulations required to obtain leases for drilling.

Nothing like choking a revenue stream to death and putting hundreds of formerly tax paying, economy pumping employees onto the public dole...in the middle of a historic recession.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2009, 03:17:21 PM »
pics and video from the source of all Filipino hawtness: http://michellemalkin.com/2009/02/27/scenes-from-the-tea-party/

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2009, 04:18:30 PM »
Don't bother trying Halliburton. Our hours are being gutted like a fish in the hands of a crack-addicted sushi chef. The oil and gas companies are giving us charity busy-work just so IF and when things pick up again the logistics are still in place but they're getting it at huge discounts otherwise it won't be worth it for them to use us at all. Everybody is scared shitless and the least little infraction can get you fired. Meanwhile, the ass-muffins in Denver are actually TIGHTENING the costs and regulations required to obtain leases for drilling.

Nothing like choking a revenue stream to death and putting hundreds of formerly tax paying, economy pumping employees onto the public dole...in the middle of a historic recession.

I peruse the job postings on Halliburton's site from time to time, but they have nothing for my skills set usually.

I'm still pissed that the organizers of this whole Tea Party shindig couldn't make a list of the times and places available a little sooner than today.  I've had nothing to keep me from being there this week, and was kinda interested in checking it out.

Oh well.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2009, 04:24:06 PM »
I'd give them a pass this one time. It's not like the right has a whole lot experience protesting, what with that whole "having a job" thing, unlike the left. It's a steep learning curve.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Flame

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2009, 04:28:41 PM »
I peruse the job postings on Halliburton's site from time to time, but they have nothing for my skills set usually.

I'm still pissed that the organizers of this whole Tea Party shindig couldn't make a list of the times and places available a little sooner than today.  I've had nothing to keep me from being there this week, and was kinda interested in checking it out.

Oh well.

Michelle Malkin had them on her website yesterday I think.