Author Topic: Disney is working on a new sequel: Kenya: escape to the USA  (Read 1086 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Disney is working on a new sequel: Kenya: escape to the USA
« on: November 09, 2008, 12:17:05 PM »
Disney is working on a new sequel: Kenya: escape to the USA.

The fuhrer's half brother finally gets enough money to come to the USA, where he hopes to bask in the glow of his BIL's win, nor knowing the fuhrer hasn't seized the reigns of power yet.

Hilarity ensues when his DC-7 somehow clips the ICE plane that is deporting his 1/2 aunt and both crash land on a desert island.  The island, of course, is filled with lovable talking animal characters, such as Joe the gibbon, Howard the howler, Rahm the jackal, Nancy the clueless mosquito and Keith the chattering coclroach.  Be ready for the GrammyTM Nominated show-stopping song "my messiah."
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 01:36:19 PM »
Disney is working on a new sequel: Kenya: escape to the USA.

The fuhrer's half brother finally gets enough money to come to the USA, where he hopes to bask in the glow of his BIL's win, nor knowing the fuhrer hasn't seized the reigns of power yet.

Hilarity ensues when his DC-7 somehow clips the ICE plane that is deporting his 1/2 aunt and both crash land on a desert island.  The island, of course, is filled with lovable talking animal characters, such as Joe the gibbon, Howard the howler, Rahm the jackal, Nancy the clueless mosquito and Keith the chattering coclroach.  Be ready for the GrammyTM Nominated show-stopping song "my messiah."

Jesus Free...Are you sure you don't wanna give the shrink another try? :mental:
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 01:40:37 PM »
Jesus Free...Are you sure you don't wanna give the shrink another try? :mental:

As long as there in an enemy in our midst I will fight with every tool available to me.

I will NOT cede the country to a combination of Karl Marx and Hitler.  Not while I draw breath.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 04:40:25 PM »
As long as there in an enemy in our midst I will fight with every tool available to me.

I will NOT cede the country to a combination of Karl Marx and Hitler.  Not while I draw breath.
I understand that ,but when you start seeing the Boogeyman in the most innocuous subjects it's time to step back and evaluate your sanity...Jesus brother you're starting to sound like a DU'er circa 2004!
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Chris_

Re: Disney is working on a new sequel: Kenya: escape to the USA
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 06:37:06 PM »
I understand that ,but when you start seeing the Boogeyman in the most innocuous subjects it's time to step back and evaluate your sanity...Jesus brother you're starting to sound like a DU'er circa 2004!

Well, the post was just a joke. 

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 12:26:04 PM »
Well, I liked it!  "My Messiah"...hope it's to the tune of "My Sharona" - the tone of this film, while of course being properly worshipful, should be a bit heavier on rhythm and percussion than "JC Superstar," in order to more thoroughly celebrate ethnic diversity!

:rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 12:31:39 PM »
Well, I liked it!  "My Messiah"...hope it's to the tune of "My Sharona" - the tone of this film, while of course being properly worshipful, should be a bit heavier on rhythm and percussion than "JC Superstar," in order to more thoroughly celebrate ethnic diversity!

:rotf:

Can't be any worse than Whoopi Goldberg dressed in a habit, singing: "♫♪Nothin' you can do, would make me be un-true, to my God, MY GOD ♫♪"