Author Topic: Barney's Revenge: George Bush's dog bites reporter (w/vid & pic goodness)  (Read 3642 times)

Offline lars1701c

Re: Barney's Revenge: George Bush's terrier bites reporter (w/pic goodness)
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2008, 04:45:07 AM »
His damn dog did what he didn't in 8 freaking years.

His "above the fray" unwillingness to address complete lies about him and his decisions led to the catastrophe we are in now.  A will lay a lot of the upcoming depression and loss of freedom at his feet for being "a nice guy."

Worlds coming to a end, I agree with you twice in one week  :-)
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2008, 04:46:00 AM »

I can haz finger ?

HI5

You owe me a new laptop  :-) :lmao:
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2008, 06:47:17 AM »
No, it wasn't that Barney wasn't in the "mood" to be petted.  It was that he was unwilling to be petted BY YOU, asshat.

Dogs are excellent judges of character - or lack of same.

Scotties are especially good judges.  They don't take shite from anyone and decide on the first sniff if you're worthy of their attention or their teeth.

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
Re: Barney's Revenge: George Bush's dog bites reporter (w/vid & pic goodness)
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2008, 07:08:23 PM »

Worlds coming to a end, I agree with you twice in one week  :-)

I'm right there with you this week.
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.